This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

A Spider Caught in her Own Web

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Spider Caught in her Own Web

Post by Ace on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Gone. Ace's feet slapped against the wet ground of the rain-kissed Land of Water. I'm finally gone. Her heart pounded. She had made it out of the village without raising any sort of alarms. After all, she'd just gone out on a mission, right? However, now that she was away from the safety of her friends and family, there was more bothering her than simply escaping the village. No longer restricted by that village, and I have Noro all to myself. But... She looked over her shoulder, narrowing her gaze on the terrain behind her. She knew she was being followed, but had no way of telling by who. Of course, she could guess pretty easily who it was. Now that I'm entirely alone, HE'LL be coming. I need to find Noro, fast.

The girl didn't actually have much if any belongings, but the bag on her back was filled to where it was practically overflowing. Of course there was some food and a couple balls of silk in there, but the thing that really took up all of the space was the Toromaki Clan's ancient armor. Crimson robes said to belong to the Kunoichi that developed the clan's Kekkai Genkai, which hold great power in their silk fibers. Of course, their powers weren't just readily available for anyone who donned them. In fact, Ace would be lucky if she ever unlocked even a fraction of their power. However, whether or not she got any stronger from putting on some new clothes wasn't the point. The Toromaki Clan's entire lineage thrived in this artifact, and as future head of the clan- no, as ex-future head of the clan, Ace felt that it was her duty to carry on the legacy of her clan. Even if that meant she had to steal the robes from her father.

The robes of her clan were the last thing on her mind at the moment though. Kagaru Minami. He had to know she was gone. He was ALWAYS watching her, whether or not she knew it, and this wasn't something Ace took lightly. There was definitely someone tracking her, no doubt about that, but wouldn't Kagaru have acted faster? Yes, she was certain that if Kagaru was making his move she'd already be in a fight. It could be Noro, but he would have said something by now, wouldn't he? I have to make it to the rendezvous point, but if I let someone catch us both, not just me, but the two of us could be in danger. I have to turn and fight. And so she did just that. Ace quickly turned on her heel, rapidly putting hand signs together.

"Silk Style: Spider Web Jutsu!" Her hand reached the ground and a large web extended all around the area, covering everything within several meters with thin strands of chakra. "Now, come out of there!" Her challenge was soft, since she still wasn't too far from the village, but it was assertive nonetheless. Have to be a fool to challenge a Toromaki in their own web!
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Spider Caught in her Own Web

Post by Progenitor on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Ganaki made his way through the village at his usual pace, eyes half open with a single lit cigarette in his mouth unlit. He didn't smoke, but he liked how cool he felt with it in his mouth, constantly musing at the realization that humans found these things able to help them cope with the inevitable darkness that they refused to embrace. Oh well, there were always people walking around this earth wanting more than what they deserved. He was here to make it easier for them, given that he had also given Orochimaru the knowledge that he needed to attempt something, he had grown quite bored with most of the world ever since...well...that incident involving his...creator...and some kids from Konoha. No matter, he was still perhaps the most powerful being walking on the face of the planet. Especially after he...made sure to collect the proper essentials....needed...for his...well. It was fine. He continued on his path until a chill ran down his spine that caused him to gasp in excitement.

"Oh...that is intense. I'll have to seek that out. The corruption is so...succulent."

He knew exactly where this greed was coming from, it was literally his main way of getting around, of course. In only a few moments he had arrived to her location, seeking her out like a relentless bloodhound he was rather...impressed...with the physicality of her figure. He wondered how old she was, truly, for she seemed to be oh so...mature. It was unlike him to be caught off by one's appearance. This meant that this young lady showed a great amount of promise. in at least one department of her life. He continued towards her until he was clearly shown before her, sporting eyes unlike any seen in the entirety of the world. A dojutsu no doubt, the Erasure Eye, but there was no way for her to know this of course. It was a dojutsu that was...in the terms of the age of the world, relatively new.

"Only a fool? And what is so impressive about this webbing, might I ask you my fair lady.." His arrogance was non existent because he had literally nothing to feel arrogant about.

He had stepped on her webbing by this point, both hands inside of his pockets tucked away neatly while he moved with his swagger in her general direction. He would continue forward until he stopped five meters away from where she stood. Cocking his head to the right slightly and smiling at her warmly.

"Keep my head above water, so I can see you again." He told her as his eyes flashed once, emanating in bright neon while he rubbed the back of his head. "Ganaki, the pleasure is mine. I see you're trying to...do something. Why are you out here? Offensively no less."
Progenitor
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:10 am

Ace wasn't unprepared for conflict. In fact she'd planned on it. However this wasn't exactly conflict, was it? No, it was just... a strange man with a discomforting eye that somewhat resembled her own father. The same silver hair and creepy eyes, as well as the fine attire and air of confidence. She found some sort of comfort in the likeness between the man and her father, and none of the resentment towards this man that she felt for her father. At first, she'd considered intimidating the man into leaving her alone, but couldn't quite bring herself to do so. Mainly due to the fact that she felt this stranger could play that game much better than she could.

Only a fool?

Ace's eyes widened in shock. Had he read her thoughts? Her expression turned to worry quickly before reverting back to the usual stoic. She straightened her body, carrying her hands with her, a strand of silk attached to one, and tightened her grip. The web seemed to respond to her actions, coiling about this man's feet in what seemed to be desperation rather than aggression. "I-I'm telling you, it's suicide to walk into the web of a spider. It was obvious that Ace wasn't sincere. She could tell that she was out of her league just by the way he carried himself... and those eyes. Keep his head above water...? What is this guy talking about? Ace released the string of silk, uncoiling from the man's leg. "I'm going on a mission for a village, that's all. Nothing more to it, got it? You have a problem with me doing my duties as a shinobi?" Her expression contorted slightly. Even she could tell it was a poor act, but it was so unusual for her to simply fail at even attempting to deceive an opponent. Her mind struggled to find a way to escape.
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Progenitor on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:09 pm

He peered at the female who blatantly lied to his face and he found himself rubbing his forehead while being basked in the luminescent glow of the sunlight. He huffed slightly while looking at the female's attire. Looking her up and down with his rather translucent eyes, fixated on her entire frame while he decided that he would do the kind thing and humor her. Knowing very well that she was not doing what she said she was. But he didn't want to call her out for being a liar of course. That wouldn't be fun. He adjusted his tie while running his left hand through his hair slowly, looking upon her with a blank stare now. Tossing the cigarette to the ground and yawning aloud.

"Oh...ok. Sorry to have disturbed you. You can resume going on your mission." He told her politely as her web receded at her behest.

He dusted himself off politely and then looked at her.

"Though, to be honest. A spider's web isn't that deadly. But a Toromaki's web. Well...considering the bodycount of nobles and the blood on your hand before you were even born my dear, I'd say that you are in deed a deadly spider queen. Or at least...were. Heh, good that you're staying in your village. To be the head of such a clan would be...heh...an honor. Well, I do have things to do and I do thank you kindly for entertaining me for this...brief moment." He bowed to her with a sinister smirk as he walked towards her more but turned so that he walked directly past her stopping in his tracks two feet from her.

"Oh...how rude of me. I am Lord Jashin, but you can call me by my...temporary name...Ganaki. Yes. That fits well. I do bid you a...happy life. I'll see you once you're...time has come." He released his chakra from his body and it would be almost drowning, the fact that he could isolate it in a single area without it giving away his position was astonishing, and the pressure it provided showed that he was mayhaps stronger than most people she had met in her life.

He smirked to himself and turned to face the female once again. Looking at her cautiously and with much curiosity in his eyes. It was a wonder that he played this games if he was that strong an entity. But with him around there was no way that body snatcher would appear, especially if it was as good at tracking as the girl though, considering it would be able to tell that this creature, this Lord Jashin, was beyond it's scope.

"So...a mission for your village. I must say...that is a waste of potential. Good luck getting any stronger working for this...pathetic village... If you want real power, you're working for the wrong people my dear." He was very serious in what he was telling her, that was obvious by the fact that his smile vanished.
Progenitor
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:17 am

Beads of sweat began to litter Ace's face. There was something so imposing about this man. His confidence and sense of significance. It was nothing like the Kage of the village, it was far more paralyzing. His apology seemed sincere enough, although Ace knew he didn't buy into the things she told him. He probably didn't have a care in the world for her and she was aware of that. This man wasn't something to be taken lightly. In fact, Ace felt as though she should have never even met him, and it was some strange, warped, contrived occurrence that brought them together. He stopped behind her and she slowly turned her head to face him. It seemed like she was turning in slow motion. Her family and its past wasn't really a big secret, but it did surprise her that this stranger whom she'd never before seen was aware of this information. She was about to protest his poking fun at her old destiny, but stopped when he spoke his own name.

Jashin. That wasn't a name that came up in conversations often, but Jashinism wasn't something top secret, and Ace had heard of it before. Something about monsters that slaughtered and made sacrifices in the name of their god, Jashin. Ace didn't dare question the validity of his claim, nor did she dare attempt to discern the likeness between this man and the god of the same name. Instead of speaking, she simply gawked at Jashin, staring in aw. Not only was he an attractive man, but he also represented the power that she so desired well, and this was very clear to her the moment he spoke.

"Lord Jashin!" Ace wasn't that far away from him, but she shouted anyways. Perhaps it was out of exasperation. "If not the Hidden Mist Village... if not the Toromaki Clan... then... Then who do I follow? Who's foot steps do I have to mirror in order to become stronger?" Ace's hands were curled into fists and her expression was burning with some unknown emotion.
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Progenitor on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:00 am

He looked at the female, turning on his heels and peering into her eyes as she made her proclamations. What was she talking about. Mirror footsteps? That was not the method to power. Silly girl. She was a hilarious sort of creature, that much was certain. He walked towards her with a single hand in his pocket. She wanted to amass the power that so many before her wanted. Madara wanted it, Hidan wanted it, Orochimaru wanted it. They all came to him and he gave them what they wanted. At least...until they disobeyed and walked their own paths. He would allow the darkness to swallow whoever found themselves to be above his everlasting love and care.

"So, you want power girl? Then you bend your to me. I will shape your path and you will follow it. You will not follow my footsteps, you will only walk the path that I have laid out for you. Do this, and you will be the strongest being to walk the land. Stray from the path with your own selfish ambitions, deny yourself the gifts I have bestowed...and well...let's just say that you do not want to allow your own ambitions to cloud your judgement. If you are serious about power. Then come to me. bend your knee and kneel before me. Praise me as your god. And I shall save you." He spoke with indifference because he didn't rightly care if she believed him or not.

He only spoke the truth anyway.

Progenitor
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top