This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

Tactical Tension [ Training]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tactical Tension [ Training]

Post by Danica on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:30 pm

Danica awoke in her room, the sound of dishes Clanked around as she rubbed her eyes, she had to think about it for a few minutes.  She listened to the footsteps and quickly realized who it was, she would Recognized that hobble anywhere.  She sat up from her bed side and pushed her feet against the wooden floors, it creaked even under her little bit of weight.  Danica Yawned again and stretched her arms out way above her head as she stretched out her back and Arms. She let out another yawn, hopefully the last one of the day.  As she moved to her feet, she pushed her eight forwards against the side of her knee cap, letting it pop gently. The other knee didn’t seem as stiff, so she continued over to her dresser. She had picked out the outfit she was going to wear the day before.  It was perfect to train in.  she had even picked up two Metal gauntlets to help her with her lack of Taijutsu.  She smiled and thought about what her Father would say when she came out of her room, she hadn’t seen him in almost a month.  He had been out on a Trade route to Iwa, and was kept there until the Merchants were out of goods. She pulled her Nightie off over her head and started to get dressed slowly in her new white and blue coloured Dress.  She planned on fighting against Kuro this day.  It would be a great exercise of precision.  Seeing as they wouldn’t want to hurt him and certainly he wouldn’t want to hurt her.  But in fighting each other they would be able to see the others weaknesses and later help each other illuminate the weakness.  Danica Finished the bow on the back of her dress, she pulled her Kukri off the desk and slide the sheath down into the bow as she let out another tired Yawn, she coursed this Tiredness and Strapped a Set of Kunai to her thigh. She geared the rest of her things up hiding them in her usual places she didn’t put on the metal Gauntlets yet though. She left them laid out on the dresser as she went to the on suite bathroom she had in her room.  She walked in there and looked at her new dress, giving a quick spin as she looked it over.  It made her feel Beautiful, it was an odd thing. As much as Danica put off that she didn’t care about her looks, she loved to hear compliments about them. Even if she acted annoyed by it.  

She Grasped the Taps with both hands and twisted it until water poured from the spout. She ran her hands under it and flicked water up into her face. Quickly she wiped her face with a cloth, washing up. She noticed that the sound of dishes rattling had stopped. She hoped that he hadn’t left yet, but proceeded to get ready.  She quickly brushed her teeth and combed her hair, she Braided her hair in the usual manor, ad brushed her bangs out of her eyes, she opened the Cabinet over the sink and pulled out a white Ribbon, she tied it over her hair holding it all in place.   It was important not to have her hair fall in front of her eyes when in the heat of battle. Danica then Fashioned her fore head protector around her neck loosely and continued on.  Now ready she looked at the clock. It read 7:24am, she nodded thinking about what time she had to be there and how long it would take to get there.

Danica made her way to her bedroom door picking her gauntlets up as she left.  The door creaked as she opened it.  she walked down the narrow hallway and entered the kitchen to see her father sitting at the table eating a bowl of her oatmeal. She couldn’t help but smile “ Good morning Pop’s” she announced approaching her father for a hug”  , ~ Morning Pumpkin I seen ya had some dishes and I figured id do em up for ya~ he answered back griping her in a hug.
“ I don’t mean to seem ungrateful, but I have to get going, today is a Training Day. And I mustn’t be late” She said letting go the hug  Her Father Smile and let go as well “ Alright Pumpkin, drop by your ma’s house when yer done, she wants to have a family dinner tonight “. Danica nodded and bowed her head “  I Wouldn’t miss it , take care pops. And just leave the bowl in the sink ill get it tonight when I get home”
Her father smirked and watched as Danica Rushed out the front door. He got up and hobbled to the sink doing up the dish and placing it on the drying rack regardless and Headed on out.

Danica Started to pick up her pace as she walked through the market district, she was still holding her gauntlets in her hand as she pushed by the crowed. Danica Made her way down the back street and came out at the gates.  She walked little ways down the hill by the gates and down a Mountain like path to an open Area with trees all around. It looked like a place people had been fighting or training in before but there was no one there now.  The  clearing had long grass covering the relatively flat ground. It seemed to be Ideal.

Danica Knew she was still a Few minutes early and chose to walk to the opposite side of the entrance and sit on a rock facing the opening that she had enter through. It seemed to be the easiest way to the training grounds. She placed the metal gauntlets on the Ground and waited, she made sure to Cross her legs and fold her hands on top of her lap and waited.

[WC- 1000]
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tactical Tension [ Training]

Post by Kurokyōfu on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Yoshi Ochinagi  & Zenbu Ochinagi

Punching away at the water-filled sandbags hanging in the courtward, Kuro focused mostly on improving his technique. Landing shots on the black bag repeatedly and counting in his head the combination that he would need to use in case he got into a scuffle with any outside forces. Left jab, right hook, right jab, right hook, left jab. Repeating this same punch pattern over and over again, despite the fact that he had nothing on his hands. No gloves, no wraps, nothing. Whatever he was doing, it was hectic and fast. He found him ducking , bobbing and weaving. Due to his uncle being a masterful user of the boxing sub type of Taijutsu, it was no surprised that Kuro would be put through the paces of such a family honored tradition. He was trying a style that no one in his family used, something known as Peek-a-Boo boxing. It allowed him to stay on the move while dishing out damage and he did some serious business to those water-bags. He kept at it, doing the rotations continuously until a voice called outwards.

"Alright, you've got the form down, now switch up the training regimen. I want you to go grab those gourds and pump three reps per arm alternating. You have to keep your cardio up if you want to be any good. You've got all those muscles and nothing to show for it, fix it!" The voice was commanding and Scottish sounding, quite odd how his family had distinct Gaelic accents.

Watching onward, a large gathering of dark skin males stood right outside of the rather large plain white manor, arms crossed and scowls plastered upon every face save for one, the face of a rather muscular seven foot tall man who had a large grin on his face. This man was none other than the leader of the Ochinagi Clan, Yoshi Ochinagi. He had stood with his cousins and his younger brother looking forward at the future head of the family as he attempted to move barrels out of the courtyard and towards the back of the manor itself. Due to a lack of any actual physical strength in the male, himself it was clear that much training was needed to fix this simple aspect. The men of the Ochinagi Clan were all, for the most part, Taijutsu masters. Young Kuro was perhaps the only actual Kenjutsu user in the entire clan, save for the dabbling done by his late mother. The father and head of the clan nodded his head silently as he spoke to his brother directly about the mock training on display. He was well aware that Kuro had obligations elsewhere, he just cared little.

"Brother, you realize your son is lacking in the fundamental elements of our clan itself. He is actually not living up to the great potential you had thirteen years earlier than he. Has he even unlocked the Sōrāgan yet?."

"Give him time, I feel that he will have it soon little brother, you just have to be patient. The stress of losing his mother has stunted it's growth. For all we know he could surpass us all.."

"If you say so, he doesn't seem to be as good as you talked him up. Sure he is good with a sword, but I think that has more to do with his actual weapon than his skills. Hmph, he just has not impressed me yet. He better improve soon, he is almost twenty years old."

"Ah he is fine, Son! Come over here, we have something to discuss with you. It's important."

Approaching his elders the man continued to rep the gourds of chakra enhanced water like dumbbells, considering that the water inside of the jugs were enhanced by the super weighted technique. He could feel his core burning. He worked out daily and never got any stronger, making him feel as though these methods were ultimately a waste of time and effort. He knew that he was the black sheep of his family. Every other male awoke their latent KKG at the exact same time as Yoshi, as he fulfilled the requirements to lift the curse on the clan that no-one in the clan was even aware of at the time. whatever the case, he was well aware that he didn't have the Sōrāgan. Oh well, more important things were to be done. He continued to nod his head at whatever words came out of the elder's mouths. He wasn't going to backtalk or sass the people he was supposed to gain the approval of. That would be social suicide. However, he had gotten extremely good at masking his intentions. To the point that he seemed to be the most attentive and studious young ward in the entire clan. Not even his cousin's could bullshit this hard.

When his father finally said the words 'You can go.' it felt like the world had suddenly came back out of the darkness. His father pressed play after making Kuro wait and waddle through that boring frantic speech about responsibility and...other things. He smiled at the clan leader, his father, and dropped the weights. Pulling on his backpack, which had an assortment of snacks and other goodies, and he sprinted as fast as he could towards the training grounds. Making his way past shopping carts, busy crowds, and other obstacles until he found himself outside of the city entirely, charging full speed without feeling any signs of fatigue. It was good that he had a full breakfast in the morning, gave him all those calories and some extra energy to burn off. After clearing his way past some annoying merchants trying to sell him some miracle salves outside the village gates he could see a figure sitting in the grass in the distance, in a clearing that was designated as the training grounds. It only took moments before he reached the female.

"Sorry that I am late, my father and relatives detained me for examination. It appears my progress thus far is unsatisfactory to my kin. But that is neither here nor there, are you prepared for today's regimen? Shuei is no doubt still on his mission with Sensei. So this is a bit of a private session, I hope you don't mind." He exclaimed to the female he had made passes at briefly in the past, knowing that it might be awkward for him to be spending time with her seeing as he had been spending a great deal of time with her on his own since the team formed.

Though to suggest that she would notice or care was far-sighted. He rolled his right shoulder, letting his arm move in a counter clockwise method. He looked around and thought of what they could do first. Of course, there was the obvious agility training, which had both its merits and downside. He knew they were even speed wise considering he could keep up with her, though she lacked agility it seemed like. As if she didn't have...what was it called...grace? He had noticed that she wasn't so agile when running with her through trees on earlier missions. He settled for the happy medium, considering that he would never use Genjutsu, and that was her forte. Smiling to himself he rose his fist and walked away from the female. Standing ten meters from where she was formerly sitting. He was of course more agile than the female, faster too, but when it came to Taijutsu skill they were most definitely on par with one another.

"Let's train our Taijutsu first. Come at me, trust me, I don't ever fight with my hands and feet so...we're dead even. Don't try to sneak me in a jutsu, this is just a training session. Let's not try to actually harm one another." He gave her a smile as he threw a few shadow punches outwards, he only warned her because even though serious fighting was better for training, he didn't want to end up getting mad at her and...well...losing his composure.

He knew that there were many different styles of Taijutsu. Which she would choose was a mystery to him. He figured that it would be good for him to finish his warm up stretches before hand. So he was wide open, stretching out both his arms and his legs, though he didn't have to do it for long considering he spent the earlier half of his day literally weightlifting. A task that was not recommended without stretching first. He would try a style of Taijutsu that was not commonly used by most people, something known as Southpaw boxing. He rose his fists up to his face to guard it, adapting a sort of beast like swagger. Punching at the air once again. He huffed, the shadow boxing tactic was good before fights, or so his uncle said. He did study that man as he used this style of Taijutsu when he was out on missions for Kumogakure.

[WC: 1507]
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:03 pm

“Think nothing of it, we all have lives too.” She chose not to mention anything about him and his clans Lack of faith in his Progress. It wasn’t her place to Reassure him or tell him they were wrong. She wasn’t part of his Clan and the Views of an outsider wouldn’t be held with any Authority. “ I’m starting to Think you just want me all to yourself and a better Question is Can you handle me” she Teased as she  Moved her hands up into a fighting position Jokingly.   She quickly let her hands fall back down to her lap as she Brushed the Dust off her dress hopping to her feet smoothing out her dress again. Taijutsu eh, she Said Mimicking his tone  “ let it be heard I, Danica Tem’Naka will not Here by Put Kuro under my Genjutsu at any point of this fight” She announced out Loudly to the trees and Rocks.   Having had seen her father today had Brightened her mood. She hadn’t seen her father In a while. And since she became a Kunoichi she got along with him a lot more.  One could say she was daddy’s girl. Having the most respect for him.  It was partially his judgment that he had casted upon Danica that made her want to make her parents proud. After all she was never overly Strong or fast. She wasn’t build for Labour and it never allowed her to help Provide for her family until now.  She quickly Recalled her announcement and how she didn’t know Kuro’s Last name. It bothered her slightly but it could wait until after.

Danica Took a deep Breath and Nodded signaling that she was ready.  When Kuro took up a fighting stance Danica moved quickly towards him Her one hand strayed out by her side, ready to Strike, her left hand Stay out across her chest hovering only a few inches away. As if she was holding up a shield.

Danica turned slightly as she leaned on the towering man.  He had such an advantage over he Dainty frame, he had quite more reach then her and she knew that logically she would have to get in under his prime Striking zone to sink her shots in.

Danica was no more then  a meter away, and each step closer he seemed more intimidating. She hadn’t really thought about how intimidating he was She Crouched down and attempt to Swing her Right hand out in a Jab at his Chest. The easiest place for her to hit. She knew he was good with a weapon but she had never seen him fight without.  He had reassured her that he didn’t really use his hand and feet but that didn’t mean he wasn’t good with them

Danica’s attack was sloppy and could easily be deflected, she wasn’t very fast, she wasn’t very Agile, and she didn’t pack a lot of force the only thing she could do well was out think him.  But little would that do if she couldn’t get close to him.

[WC 512]
[TWC 1512]
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:42 pm

He rose his eyebrow when she said those, rather specific words with him. He wasn't sure if it was flirting but it sure as hell felt like it. He wasn't typically around any females who would do anything jokingly like that anyway, he had a few exes in his past but none of them had this female's personality, and they weren't really females he was attempting to be with for his own sake, but rather the sake of his family. He flicked his wrists twice as he actually seemed to show genuine emotion on his typically stoic face. A large grin and actual facial features seemed to show that he was already having a good time and the fists hadn't even flown yet.

"Heh, that depends on which way you need to be handled. These hands are good for more than just hurting people." He decided to be bold and flirt back even if it was not her intention to flirt with him in the first place.

He contemplated what this beautiful creature would do. He never saw her fight but she did say that she had some experience in Taijutsu. If he recalled correctly that is. As the thoughts seemed to flow through his head like a tempest storm swirling infinitely in a mad dancing rhythm. Would she take into account his size? She was a fairly intelligent opponent but he feared she might underestimate him. Though he wasn't going to underestimate her either. She could be trying to pull the wool over his eyes by doing something strange. Whatever the case, he was all about it.

She seemed to take the first step in the battle, that was good, charging him head on she could do a lot of different things towards the man. He knew that she could go for his shins and try to chop him down due to the fact that he was larger to him or she could have attempted to be a acrobatic, leaping over him to gain the higher ground. Everyone knew that once you had the high ground you pretty much controlled the fight in any sort of sword fight, well at least in those fights where you had those swords where the lights came out like plasma and cut into objects like butter.

He allowed her to try and hit him of course, throwing her admittedly obviously weak punch towards him, it was actually quite strange that she lacked the actual power behind the punch to make it actually worth blocking. He would have to of course, use this to his advantage. Jerking his entire body to his own right and tossing a left hand jab of his own towards the female's own chest, slightly above her boob, he knew from her approach that blocking was not needed. He had reach, one thing she lacked due to her inability to match his height, he would connect before her, but he punched slow enough so that she could react to it despite the fact that she lacked the agility to do anything about it. He wanted to test her out, without actually testing her out in the way that was fun.

"Don't hold back on me." He told her with a wink as he kept himself with his hands in a way so that he could use his power shots should she enter his blast radius...the less dangerous blast radius that is.

[WC: 2079]
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Danica Seen the Left jab coming she knew she didn’t have a chance of hitting first. His Large fist was aimed for her ribs, she quickly Dropped down No longer going in for the attack she Slide down to her knees and Arching her back downwards, effectively avoiding the Jab. Her mind quickly thought about her advantages. If she was quick enough she could Get in behind him. But she wasn’t sure how fast he could be, Kuro Never Seemed to fall behind when they were on a Mission. She Quickly Planted her Hands firmly In the dirt Leaning to her left she Pushed up Her foot, angled up to attempt to come in from under his chin. And Pushed off the ground with all her Might attempting to kick him. She seemed to have more Power behind this attack then the last one. “ I didn’t plan on it ” she said A small Smile approaching her lips Thinking she had the upper hand now. She had anticipated the counter attack. It would have came to be more of a surprise if she managed to hit him with that first attack.

Danica’s White tights were already now Stained with dirt, but stood out against Kuro’s Dark complexion Her only hope was that he didn’t manage to get a hold of her. Being held upside down by her leg would not be very beneficial in this fight. She Recalled his Statement, the same recklessness that was Present on their first meeting. His mindless Talk. His Flirting. She didn’t seem to mind it as much as she normally would, perhaps it was just a tolerance she had built up from being around him or the fact that she liked being in his company. Over he last few weeks they had gotten rather close.

Danica’s Eyes were closed as she attempted her attack. She wasn’t sure how much she wanted to hurt Kuro. But quickly came to the realization the he was Battle Medic, he could easily heal up after a battle. This angered her a bit as she realized that he lily had the potential to heal up her wound from that Previous Mission where they encountered the thief. The anger made Danica push harder against the ground attempting to land that well placed shot.

The wind blew Gently against the Rock face on the Eastern side of their Clearing not making much noise other than the leaves as they danced to follow the air. The sun had to be up just above the tree tops casting the shadow down over their Arena as their fight broke out.

Deep down Danica knew she couldn’t match up against Kuro. Not in Taijutsu anyways, it never was her strong suit. It was the reason she studied so hard to make up fr the difference. She knew all about hand to hand combat and could teach it to anyone, but she was hardly able to do the more advanced Techniques.
[WC 497]
[TWC 2009]
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:00 pm

He was the most observant person that he knew, none paid attention to the slight details. Those that were telling and obvious on every person with a pulse. From the slightest twitch of the hand to the most vague of eyelash spasms he noted and watched. An observer if he ever was one, he knew in his mind that he had to act fast if he was going to be able to help his partner grow. He might not of had the art of physical fighting mastered, but he did have the rawness needed to be a force in the fight. No technique, but at least he had some power behind is attacks. Furthermore, the female didn't seem to weigh as much as her dress implied. He leaned back so that the tip of her foot brushed his nose slightly, and he allowed for his hand to grab her on the ankle, using the proper hand to accomplish this task so that he was able to use the other to reach outwards and pull her close to him, her leg effectively over his shoulder, her body off the ground, and her body essentially doing the splits over him.

It didn't seem to help maters that his pelvis and her pelvis were essentially right up against one another, and their faces were effectively only inches apart, even if the woman pulled her head back or to the sides. He had her in a pretty dangerous predicament, made from one attack with an opening created based off a single mistake. He frowned, knowing that the power behind that kick was meant to actually do harm to him. It was nothing like her initial attack made towards him. In fact it was strange that she attempted to take his head off with a kick that, under any other circumstance, would effectively kill him. Should she have the lightning chakra mode, or actually have proficiency in the art of Taijutsu.

"One of the main Taijutsu styles taught here is wrestling. I could suplex you from this position and it'd break every single bone in your back. I know this for a fact because it's happened to me." He told her this plainly because he wasn't lying.

Sensei Soshi used a type of Jutsu that was based on wrestling moves, steel release, and lightning or fire. A deadly man in his own right. Despite remembering that he had felt a great amount of pain in his body before, he decided that he wouldn't put the female through that trauma. And...Sensei also didn't make the grapple as sexual as Kuro just did. Immediately after he finished his sentence he hoisted her up with both his hands and tossed her straight up into the air. Allowing gravity to do it's job. He decided that he wouldn't do a follow up attack to her because it would cause a lot of damage. Especially because Kuro would botch the move, making it far deadlier because he couldn't control it.

While she was flung into the air, he would catch her cradle style, probably holding her for a brief moment before letting her back down. Speaking almost immediately afterwards with a twinge of disappointment in his voice.

"I saw your face change, what was with that anger? My nose certainly felt the brunt of it. Your emotions have entered this friendly spar. Was it my earlier comments? I know you warned me but you didn't seem like you'd have not been vocal when it happened. Hmm, never-mind. Perhaps I am reading too far into things. Let's continue, though do try and not maim me this time." He stated with a forced half-smile.

He wasn't really sure of what he did, but whatever it was he wasn't going to be making that mistake again. He made note of that in his mind, reading her again to see if she was going to actually fight him like an actual enemy. If so, he wouldn't hold back. He respected her enough to fight her like he would a criminal if he had to.

[WC: 2690]
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:55 pm

Danica Stuck in a vulnerable position wasn’t sure at this point  if she was in for an counter attack or if he was just Simply Proving a point. When he started to speak she realized that he was going to lecture her on it.  she knew that even saying that she Wasn’t bad at Taijutsu was a Stretch, the truth was she never Really needed Taijutsu, up close Fighting didn’t often happen with her.  She knew that this wouldn’t always be the case. But she had hoped that she would get better before they would end up fighting.  She was suddenly tossed up,  her Eyes got huge as she Tried to Think of what to do to get out of it, but the sad truth was she didn’t have the dexterity to turn around in mid-air

“You said not to hold back, so I Focused on the bad and made my attempt, you can’t fault me for that.  After all you out of everyone told me to turn my Biggest Flaws into Something positive, so anger was the Natural lead. After all how am I to compare physically to you” she replied Snarky “The Fact that I managed to touch you with my foot was Lucky, and surly you could have prevented that too.”

She Struggled out of his arms and back to her feet facing him “Maybe  I’ve been too harsh” She said aloud not particularly to him  “ I didn’t intend act out against you, I wasn’t aware of how hard I was supposed to try, I will tone it down a bit if you’d like?” Danica was a bit sorry, for the attack she had made against him, but was more confused by his Reaction. It didn’t seem right to her for him to say don’t hold back and then scold her for trying.  Regardless she would continue. “I just don’t see how I’ll get any better if there is not consequence for my failures.”  She said letting her hands drop to her sides as she waited.  “ To make this more Beneficial for me, I encourage you to attack me and I will defend, seeing as we both know Taijutsu is not my strong suit I will likely not be in the midst of battle  but I will need to learn to defend myself if I am faced with an up close encounter would you not Agree?” She stated logically. She moved her one foot behind her as she shifted her weight onto to her Forwards leg bracing herself.  Her arms went out  her left arm went out forwards  her palm facing the sky, as she shifted her back Hand to her side waiting for its time to counter attack if possible.  She was ready for his attack. Well as ready as she could be.  At this point she was ready to walk away from this Training Battered and Bruised, how else does one learn, she thought as her purple eyes watched for his movement. She didn’t know how well she could brush off his attacks.
[WC 512]
[TWC  2521]
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:13 pm

He nodded towards her and smacked himself on the side of the cheek. Sure he might of had a crush growing on her but to not fight her at his best was far more disrespectful than it was helpful. She was a grown female who could handle herself. The entire point of being a shinobi was to do your duty without fail, she wanted to be prepared for such a thing. This job was not strictly for men, no matter how much he wanted to protect her his actions suggested that he was more likely disrespecting her by not using his full set of skills against her. He shook his head, knowing that if he ever wanted to make anything out of this nothingness he had to do his best. That way she would see that he saw her as a equal, despite his protective traits. He smiled at her.

"I understand. Defend well, your smile is one of the things that make this team worth coming back to." He didn't think of it as flirting because he had meant what he said, he did like her rare and elusive smile. It brought him a joy that he didn't have in abundance.

"It's my turn I suppose, I, Kurokyōfu Ochinagi, promise to treat you like an actual threat to my life for the duration of our training session. Be on guard." He stated boldly as a smile skirted across his face in an instant.

He breathed in through his nostrils and bobbed on his feet as he jumped back five feet. Tucking his elbows in and raising his face to defend both his abdomen, chest, and face, a typical tactic that came when a person was able to use the boxing style. He might not have been good at Taijutsu, but that wasn't the only way a person was able to fight hand to hand. Boxing wasn't known as a ninja's type of fighting anyway, though his clan was known for further weaponizing the art-form and mixing it with...well ninja tactics. He was going to be sloppy, he knew this for certain. But he had to treat her like he had promised. If she was going to take his life then she was going to be beaten just like any other criminal. For now he wouldn't think of her as Danica. But he would think of her like just another common thug.

He gave her the brief chance to take her stance before he spread his legs pushing the right forward and keeping the left planted, he did so at an angle so that he had the stance. Immediately he shuffled his legs, doing something known as footwork, he seemed to close the gap quite fast, as this was a tactic used to zone around an opponent, to kite them. He ducked low, raising his body upwards though swiveling just in case she tried to punch him. He would dip low and raise his body enough to lob a strong right hand directly towards her face. Because that was the main place you'd punch someone so that you could test out their speed and reaction ability. He was fast and strong despite the lack of technique, but in the art of boxing even without the skill all you had to do was land the hits. He planned to beat her through this method. That was for certain.

Immediately after tossing his arm out there he would move a half meter to the left, swinging around his arm again. Even if she would have grabbed his arm, the attack would follow through based on the principle of force and momentum, this did in fact mean that after his first strike reached its maximum distance, he had jerked his body with enough force that he could bring his opposite hand inward, aiming for another punch towards her face. Though he knew that because she had at least some ninja training, she could at the very least dodge the fist, or find herself able to block it in time. He didn't use his speed on his second strike for this very reason. He had to conserve his stamina, and using the fundamental aspect of the Southpaw style, he picked and chose when he would release a hay-maker or anything-that would actually put the girl at a disadvantage. All he cared about now was controlling the space that they both occupied.

[WC:3428]
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Danica nodded as he spoke. Taking note of his full and last name. it had been the first time she had heard it, she Returned the smile Kuro gave with one of her own.
Danica Readied herself not sure what she was in for, it was certain to her that he would likely land a Few good hits, but her goal was to avoid and to trade blows when possible.  As Kuro started his approach it didn’t take long to recognize the stance. She knew it was a Strikers pose, it came to a Surprise to her as Kuro was much taller and was rather well Built Muscle wise. She figured he would chose a Style that would further his Reach Advantage, by using her Kicks to his Benefit.
Danica didn’t state anything out loud but thought about what he said about her smile. She hadn’t ever considered her smile to be overly attractive, but it seemed that kuro had more than just a Working relationship with her at this point.  She would even consider him a Close Friend. It was funny what being on a Squad with someone could do to you. Her thoughts wandered for a moment as she recalled what her Previous Squad was like.  Sheio, or Traitorous pig as she had come to think instead. He was much smaller in stature then Kuro. But he was just as protective right up until her left.

Danica worked alongside him for so long and they had gotten so close that she thought she even loved him at one point. Of course that changed rather quickly when he left. And Danica would never openly admit it. She almost refused to even talk about her other team.

Lost in thought somehow she forgot about the immediate Threat that followed Kuro’s Statement of  “Be on guard~” Her Dulled eyes snapped to realization moments before anticipated impact. Reading the situation in a Fraction of a second Danica quickly Determined that because of the reach advantage her had on her that backing up would prove to be Dangerous. So she did the only thing she could, Shifting to her Right to get herself out of the line of fire. The force was excellent. It seemed that he was done playing games. And with the Threat of real injury Danica upped her own game.

With the Blow Evaded she watched as his Second strike came inbound. She quickly braced herself with her arms out in front of her. His fist would hit her arms, but to no Real effect, Danica Successfully absorbed the impact.  Danica Knew this was the only time to get her chance at an Offensive Maneuver

She quickly Side stepped again moving a full foot and a half away from her previous spot. Her back was Facing him but for no more than a Sliver of a Second. As her leg went out in front of her and then Suddenly Slammed backwards towards Kuro, that attack was not well aimed but she was sure that if he stayed still he would taking the Heel to the his shins. Danica using the momentum from the first Strike Ducked down and swung her elbow back in a fluent motion.  She ducked to avoid an counter attack that might have Ensued when her back was turned.  Her Back lash with her Elbow would land squarely to Kuro’s Stomach if he didn’t manage to move or block it.  
Part of her knew that she wasn’t able to keep up with the man beast, but she could at least evasive and hope to not get hurt too badly during the session. If she did though she was sure that with some Kind words and a Smile she could get kuro to patch her up after.

[WC627]
[TWC 3148]

Last edited by Danica on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:03 am

It was an issue that such a wonderful person would be his sparring partner, but it was also fundamentally perfect. She had numerous traits that he admired, but he didn't know her on a vastly deep level. That was something he wanted to change, combat was a method that allowed one to understand someone they cared about better. She had pain in her past, he would uncover it. He didn't have such problems, his pain was always shown, it was obvious. What bothered him wasn't known to many, but those who did know were surprised that he wasn't just some mindless villain at this time. Her skill seemed to make him throw this demeanor off, he found himself smiling through the duration of their combat session. If anything he was elated beyond belief.

He figured that she had the skill and aptitude to get away from his strike, though her method did bring him into the realm of surprise. He felt himself grin, though he wasn't quite sure if he was grinning because he was at the disadvantage or was because he was impressed. He knew that if he didn't act soon that he would have to suffer taking two consecutive strikes from his opponent, but he figured that this could be used to his advantage. He could study how hard her hits came, and from there he would be able to tell if she was actually going to be able to both offset his balance and cause him harm. First came the shot to the shin, immediately after without skipping even the slightest of beats he felt her elbow make contact with his stomach. Both hits were surprisingly child-like, she really did lack the physical strength needed to put even the slightest dent on his body with her Taijutsu. He was curious as to why she didn't use his own strength against him, mayhaps she was not aware of her own legitimate physical weakness? That had to be the reason.

He didn't make any noise when the hit's connected against his body. Taking it all in while his brain started to run its analysis. He moved his hands up quickly, so that his face was not at the mercy of any third kick or attack coming in her combination. He did so exposing some easily hit areas but he was rather quick on his feet, digging into the ground with the top of his toe he used it so that he could shove off the ground without being caught flat-footed. This way he would slide back opposed to being briefly airborne. Using his ability to be both moderately fast and positively agile, he was able to move his body fast enough to where his knees bent and he took up another charging stance, holding it for a brief moment until he literally sent his body to the right sliding again. The grass was not wet, but if it had been he could have completely dominated the female, at least in his estimations. What he knew for certain was that he had to cause her to trip up in her actions. She had probably never been overwhelmed in a fight because she relied on destroying the mind of the opponent over any form of physical violence.

Looking at the female now that he created the two meter gap between them. He didn't make any head movements, so she wouldn't know what he was thinking. Disapproval? Approval? It was all a complete mystery if one looked the man directly. But it was clear that he wasn't going to risk going against her without knowing exactly what she had up her sleeve. For all he knew she was holding back as well. He kept her inside of his strike range of course, knowing that she posed little danger unless she somehow hit him in a sweet spot with enough force for it to take a toll on him physically, he was safer to operate at this closer range. She might have been smaller than him, but for a man his size he was not supposed to be faster than she was, but he was. Probably just better cardio. Had to be. Though, it was clear that he felt as though she was a individual that a nice cardio workout would be interesting with. Perversions aside he did actually respond well to her actions. She was extremely intelligent, adapting to the situation as it presented itself.

He thought about this far more critically as he peered towards her, he was indeed faster than her. It would be silly to think that a Ninja wasn't nimble, it was this nimbleness that he had to exploit if he was going to be applying pressure to her in the way that he felt comfortable. He knew she was smarter than he was, he could tell through talking with her. Though he knew that she was spending more time focusing on what he was doing than what she was supposed to be doing. It was a wonder she didn't just make up for her flaws using the most obvious method, but if she didn't see it because she was in a cloudy frame of mind that was fine with him. He knew that she could easily grab one of his extend jabs and use his momentum to flip him on his own arse. Though if she did that he would totally be at her mercy, there was a downside to being faster and larger, after-all.

He used the same method of approach as he did before, however this time he aimed a left hook towards her ribs, leaning with his shoulders as to turn his body diagonally. There was a reason for this however, another powerful and speedy straight punch came with the right almost directly after. Turning his body that was turned so that he could have added momentum. His form and his follow-through were much better now, though he didn't account for what she had did earlier. He knew that if this one punch connected he would send her flat on her ass, especially since he threw it right at the top of her chest, aiming for a lung punch. It wasn't some ungodly power punch, but it did at least have the intention to hurt her. It was good enough to leave a deep bruise, due to how he aimed his two punches this time he was able to leave a false opening, should she try to counter strike him. He'd capitalize on it however, uppercuts could be delivered extremely fast, this was no exception.

[WC= 1101 *Applying to Speed Now*]
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:07 am

it Came to her as a surprise as he First attack connected, the second one was a bit more vicious, but neither seemed to really Phase Kuro. Despite her efforts kuro seemed to take almost no noticed but instead attempted to Block a Further Assault. Danica quickly Spun on her heel pivoting over to gain a bit of distance after her assault.  

Danica Frowned a bit, she wasn’t made that he took the shots, she was Disappointed to the amount of impact they had. Was she really that weak? Danica shifted to her feet and got ready for the next set of attacks. She needed to figure out a better way to strike.  It wasn’t that she wanted to hurt Kuro, but if it came to a point when she need to fight hand to hand against someone then she needed to know that for Certain she could handle herself. The Frown faded into a look of determination and thought.

As Kuro Lined up his next set of attacks Danica braced herself. She needed to figure out a better means to fight the Giant man.  Her cunning and intelligence gave her the advantage over most people in life but did fairly little in a Up close and Personal situation.  As they briefly stood off she looked up his Sterne face. He seemed to drop all emotion from it. It was a bit odd to her that he would seem so void. She couldn’t help but wonder if it was to counter act his Rage. Dania knew he had a Rage full side but she didn’t know how to Trigger it, other than to be Evil or hurt people he seemed to care about.

Danica Braced herself shifting her weight onto her back leg as she took a wider stance Bringing her Fists up to defend against a blow to her Face and chest. She watched the Lumbering man moved closer in a similar motion as his first attack. She quickly lowered her stance digging her feet into the Ground a bit more encase she needed to brace herself. Before she knew it Kuro was nearly in Striking Range. To her surprise he followed up with a left hand swing. She watched for it position, shifting she spun to her right making it out of range from his first hook. By the time she was facing kuro again she felt the impact.  His Straight Jab landed Danica felt the Jab as if Shoved her whole body backwards. Losing her grip to the ground she suddenly flipped back over in almost a roll as she skidded to a stop 4 meters away.  She jumped to her feet attempting to shake off the blow.  But she wasn’t as Tough as Kuro was and his attack hurt. She quickly moved her left hand up to where the blow had landed and pressed down on it, which seemed to feel better but did next to nothing to help her.  She Quickly flashed a smile at him to show him that she was still fine.

She Felt the pain clouding her Judgement but she fought through figuring out her next move. Danica quickly Knelt down reaching for where her Kunai were she quickly touched the side of the strap and faked out like she tossed one.  Of course this would be quickly figured out that she didn’t throw anything. But if it bought her a few seconds of confusion then it was effective.  Danica Shifted her Weight to her back leg and sprung up running the distance that she had been knocked back. Danica quickly launched herself into the air legs first. her body seemed to Shift weight t as she Stretched her toes to a point. Suddenly she was coming in Fast from Kuro’s   right Side. All one hundred and thirty pounds of her would attempt to drive down onto his right  

Danica had hoped that she landed this shot, it would make them even, this kick was aimed to do some damage but Danica Picked out an Area on Kuro that wouldn’t hurt him too much, that was intentional. But if it connected it was no doubt that he would at least stagger from it.  But if she missed things would get embarrassing rather fast.

In Danica’s mind she was doing okay.  She ignored the pain from the Punch she had taken directly. But for how long? Mid air Danica could still feel the Blunt force of it. it stung and felt like it burnt from the inside out. She wasn’t use to much pain. As her pain threshold was much less then most people, she had never needed to feel pain before.  Part of her wondered if she had really not seen the attack coming or if she chose not to. Danica took a mental note not to get to battered she had a Dinner to go to after, and her mother would be very concerned about her occupation if she showed up injured.

It was a Ignorance thing that Danica and her mother had. Her Mother would pretend that Danica was never in any danger and did things like paper work all day, and Danica wouldn’t bring up the Several missions that had nearly cost her, her life. It was not quite acceptance but it seemed to be the only way to make their visits civil

[898]
[TWC= 4046]
[Speed No skill – Practitioner 3000/3000]
[Strength No skill – Practitioner 1046/3000]
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:39 am

He realized what she was doing when nothing was flung out of her hands and she decided to charge him straight on, by leaping into the air she had already lost the fight. He could do a variety of maneuvers against her just because she chose to throw caution to the wind and lose herself to the flow of the battle. Allowing him to control the pace in a matter that suited him. It was clear that she wasn't fit for hand to hand combat, mostly because she lacked a sense of awareness needed for both her surroundings and how she could use them in a fight. Though, he didn't doubt that her plan would have worked on a normal person. Of course, any common thug or bandit naturally lacked the ability to handle this kind of assault. But he could simply side step her, duck underneath her, back up, charging forward at an angle and swing wildly, grab her, etc. It wasn't as though they were in a confined space after all. If anything, it was perhaps the most brilliant plan she could have done, for it was so obvious that he didn't think to block it. Trying yet another tactic that he used only moments before. This time however, it wasn't going to be some painless venture.

Feeling the entirety of her body hit into his side was a painful experience to say the least, and it sent him tumbling backwards like a blue hedgehog rolling through a zone comprised of green hills. He laid flat on his back with his arms stretched out groaning at his own stupidity. Sure it hurt, but pain was something that Kuro felt on a regular basis, he was more annoyed by the fact that he had gotten cocky in their fight opposed to the pain that shot through the side of his body like a wagon filled with race horses. Because he didn't do anything to offset her weight or momentum, it felt like he was hit squarely in the kidneys by a morning star. Being both proud that she was able to do something this creative and disappointed that he underestimated her, it was a combination that revealed how Kuro was as a person in the first place. He figured he was some sort of gift from god, though he was still a genin at his age.

Huffing sluggishly he rose up and looked towards where Danica was located. Five meters from where he rolled back and he shook his head. She was better than he gave her credit for, though he knew that if they both used what they were good at the fight itself would be particularly bloody to say the least. The young male felt strange, he was rarely if ever hit by anyone outside of his family, and despite his families seemingly strong intention to kill him during training sessions, this pain that he felt now seemed to exceed any physical pain that was bestowed on him before. Perhaps it was because his pride was hurt more so than anything. How could he protect this female if he couldn't even beat her, of course she must have been laughing at him in her mind. Or that was at least what Kuro thought to himself. All that size, all those muscles, and he was weak. This weak. He stood up fully and dropped his stance all together, placing his hands on the hem of his shirt and lifting it upwards. 'I suppose I'll need to try and kill her then.'

He revealed his upper half in all of its grotesque glory. He was exactly as his height suggested. A mountain of muscle with perfect skin, save for the seemingly randomly placed and endless sword marks that riddled the entirety of both his front, back, arms and shoulders. He looked like some sort of ancient tablet with writing of an unknown language written all over his body, though this was not the case. His torso was one thing and one thing only. His shame. For every cut on his body was a different time that he had failed at something he had to do. Given to him by a mixture of his elders and his enemies, it was literally the storyboard of his life, and though it wasn't something that was on the scale of all out mutilation, he did seem like he had a bad life given the appearance of his muscled physique. He rubbed his shoulder for a moment and then moved to form his hands into the shape of claws. Changing his stance outright he reached up with the left hand and ripped away his eye-patch. Revealing an eye that was completely different than the one shown at the diner. It was purple...and gave off a wholly disturbing aura.

In his mind everything had ceased, time slowed down and he knew that he had done what his father warned him not to do. It had been the families secret that they were specialists in torture. Though perhaps, not in the way that most people kept secrets. It was true that his family had a very specific role in Kumogakure, they were tasked with the interrogation of traitors, criminals, and threats to Kumogakure. But they operated in secret, under the direct command of the Village Council and the Kage herself. The secret that was kept was not that they did this job, but that the Ochinagi's practiced their craft during the grooming of future generations. Kuro was perhaps the most successful participant of such treatment. But it still caused him to have a twisted self view. He had shown her his pain, his shame. It was enough to trigger the power of his clan, for he felt a level of defeat that she couldn't have given him otherwise. He waited for a single second before sprinting at her directly, clawing at her with his right hand and following up with a left-hand strong backhand. He would give her the fight she craved, even if that meant he had to sacrifice the friendship they had forged to do it. He wouldn't actually try to harm or kill her, but he would not be holding back any longer.

[WC= 2142 SPD]
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:53 pm

Danica Watched her Fallen Companion. A concerned Expression on her face until he got up. She didn’t think for a moment that he would have been hit so squarely. If anything Danica expected him to Slam her into the ground. She felt that he might have seen it coming and didn’t react Fast Enough? Or perhaps he underestimated her, it didn’t matter he had taken a direct hit and she wasn’t sure if he was complete okay. She was sure it hurt. It hurt her foot to Bulk of Muscle

Danica’s purple eyes watched Kuro Carefully now that he had taken his Eye patch off, it was a bit ominous, and gave a bit of a chill to Danica , or perhaps the was just the slight Breeze Blowing against her Sweat covered pale skin. She watched him carefully. The eye didn’t look like that the last time she was around him. He seemed to take on a more primal stance holding her hands as if they were large Claws, it was neat to see him change his Style without a dely.  This stance wasn’t something she had seen before though. Which made it her excited and a bit frightened by the more primitive fighting Style.

Danica looked at him a bit concerned still, but she still felt she had an upper hand now. The reason people were better than animals were because humans were Logical, instincts alone wouldn’t cut it.  Suddenly he rushed her. Danica Flinched this time as the Lumbering man rushed down towards her. His sheer size was intimidating. She seen him start to make a Slash with his Right hand. It was an easy thing to avoid, not wanting to be smashed a second time. She shifted to the side with ease so. She glanced down at his footing seeing if he would use his leg to attempt to gain the advantage. She shifted back to position getting ready to make her counter attack. When suddenly she was stuck.

Saliva exploded from her mouth as she crashed into the ground several meters away.  The back hand had clear sent straight on her back. The pain from the first punch seemed to come back.  Each breath was a Struggle, her ribs hurt quite a bit now.  And she laid on the Ground for a few moments.  She Held her arm out and attempted to get up rolling onto her Stomach into a push up position as she groaned slightly managing to make it to her feet.  She started to get ready to fight back, but suddenly her Legs seemed to give out falling to a kneeling position. The shortness of breath made it hard to think. The sharp pain seemed to get worst as she moved.  She did was she could to catch her breath but it seemed to be failing. She hadn’t been hit that hard before.  The second strike made the first hit he landed seem like Childs play.

She wasn’t ready to give up yet, but she didn’t seem ready to continue, but if Kuro came back with another assault she would do what she could. She took a deep breath gasping as it shot pain up her ribs.  She let her hands fall down in front of her. And a faint smile appeared on her pale red lips.  She was defeated. She knew that if her life was on the line she would keep fighting but she found no reason to keep up this fight. She would only further injure herself. And that would delay her progress or put her out of a job.   It wasn’t worth it to Danica to chance that kind of loss. “ I Submit” she announced just loud enough to be heard between her and kuro. Coughing into her Sleeve as she Gasped for a bit of air.

Danica was a bit ashamed by being beaten so easily. The only Proud moment was landing a few blows.  Which didn’t make her feel all that much better. After all she didn’t enjoy hurting Kuro with her Attack. Surely he didn’t feel all to proud about beating her either.  Their match had been interesting and exciting from the Start but coming out of it Danica wasn’t sure it was necessary “Well Fought Kuro-kun” she offered a small smile though the pain in her side. Which she promptly moved her hands up to press against the pained area.  Somehow it seemed to make the pain lesser, but Danica was sure that was all in her head. How could pressing on a Bruise or Fracture help make it feel better that would be illogical.

Danica Slide softly forwards attempting again to stand up using all of her Remaining Strength just to attempt to stand. She still had energy to Spare but her muscles were sore especially her legs and Chest.

[Wc 825]
[1871/3000 Practitioner Strength.]

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:29 am

What had he done to her...she was just learning how to fight hand to hand and he resorted to that. That. No. He had to punish himself for such a tactic later. She was not weak, with a bit of practice she would be on the level of most other's in their village, in fact she could easily surpass him if she put her mind to it. He rubbed the back of his hand on the top of his forehead, eyes narrowed for a brief moment as the massive man exhaled all the negativity that he felt in his body. He could feel his dojutsu roaring violently, and he closed that same eye. Calming himself enough so that it effectively vanished. As excited as he was that he had finally done what his family had always wanted him to do, he had to make sure that hisfuturewife*cough**cough* was alright. He moved towards where she was and looked upon her. He knelt down and wrapped his arms around her lightly, enough to where he could hug her without harming her or the bruises that he incidentally caused her to have. Releasing her he took her by the cheeks and leaned forward, taking advantage of the likely confusion so that he could place his lips against her forehead softly.

"You've saved me. I'm sorry, but thank you." He leaned down and scooped her up slowly, not allowing her to fully get on her own feet because he knew that she was struggling.

He wasn't coddling her, he'd never do that. He wanted to specifically make sure that no further harm came to her. He couldn't give a damn if she felt like he was belittling her by helping her in this way. It was his nature and he would never apologize for the kind of man he was. He came from a line of men who didn't know what the word compassion was. His father was the first, he was the second. He'd not change that no matter what happened to him. He was a scary and tall individual because of genetics, his soul was not a reflection of his outwards appearance. That much was a fact.

He walked over towards where he had spread out a towel for their lunch, and he laid her down on it, moving to the opposite side and laying as well, opening the pack and taking out various foods that he had made sure to bring with him, as well as an item that was filled with hot water. In case she wanted tea and what-not. He was very prepared of course, as he brought out not only the tea, but the cups, food, bowls, and chopsticks. Laying it out he said nothing towards the female until he was done. Speaking to her in his typical voice though it was clear that something was bothering him.

"Again...thank you Dani, you've done more for me in this one day than most people I know. No...than anyone I know. I appreciate it. Are you going to be alright? I have a confession. I am the battle medic of the group but...well...recently my aptitude for medical techniques has....dwindled. I've not been able to heal my own wounds let alone anyone else. I'm changing and I don't know why or how. But...hmm...thank you. That is all I can say." He urged her to make herself something to eat due to this very fact.

"My dad however was able to use some of his medical knowledge to make this food filled with chakra that will heal your wounds, so please enjoy. Hmm..." He couldn't figure out what to say to her, it was chewing him up inside.

He knew he was wrong for what he did, that kiss on her forehead, but it wasn't awkward to him. It bothered him because he didn't want to piss her off, but he was so grateful to her that he couldn't help himself. He would avoid it, at least that is what he settled on.

"In four days we are going on a rather lengthy mission to a village at the southern edge of the country. Sensei will be coming along with us but I am not sure if Shuei will be joining us as well. I suggest you get whatever you need done in town done before then." He stated as he made himself a bowl of rice with different cuts of meat in it, he ate the seasoned bowl of deliciousness at a steady pace, admiring his own food.

His mother did teach him how of course, and he trained daily.

[(TRAINING PAUSED)]
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Danica didn’t Manage to get to her feet fully before being Scooped up in her Primal Guardian, He spoke Softly To her, and as Proud of a Warrior Danica was, it felt nice to feel his Embarrass after such an Attack. Her forehead felt the warms of his Gentle kiss still. She made no attempt to move but instead let him move her around. She was placed on the towel covered area that Kuro had set up before the battle. The whole time she was in his arms she didn’t speak a word. She focused on Regulation her breathing feeling Semi self-conscious about her Heavy breathing so close to his face. ~Saved me~ echoed softly in her mind, the Parse but interested her and spiked her Curiosity. She wasn’t entirely sure what he meant by telling her this. He felt so warm to her,  and despite her Movement amongst the combat she still wasn’t warm. It seemed that she was always cold as it was. Her mother had even told her once that she must have been cold blooded, of course Danica knew even at that young of an age that her mother was just poking fun at her.
It was very nice of him to have packed A Lunch for them both. And after she was free to move on her own Danica Moved to a Cross legged potion tucking her dress under her legs ladylike.  Danica watched Kuro Quietly contemplation the events after the fight. She wasn’t sure if he was just that way. Or if that she had somehow helped him and he was just so grateful. Or if in the time they had spent with each other he had grown to have feelings for it.

“I am not entirely sure what you mean, but you are more than welcome All the same. I have also learned a great deal from our Progress today.” Danica of course wasn’t talking of just only the battle that they had. She found out a little more about her Titianous Partner, she knew a little more about what made him tick, and what made him Proud. She Quickly Needed at Kuro “ I have been through worst before, ill live, besides you cant get rid of me that easy” she said flashing a quick smile as she half lied, she hadn’t really ever taken a hit of that Multitude, she had been hit with traps and even Burned and Cut by blades an jutsu’s but never had she felt such a Deep pain from her insides..  She slowly nodded again As he spoke of his lack of Medical abilities or the reason that he was unable to use them.  She understood what he was saying but not what he meant.

He motioned for her to eat and have a drink.  She thought for a moment, she would have to Make a note and remember to bring water to her next training session with him.  For some reason she seemed to have forgotten in her rush out the door that morning, and was relived to finally have something to drink. Danica Leaned forwards forgetting her pain for a minute, she winced as she made it to her knuckles as she leaned forwards she took hold of a small cup that he had placed out. She leaned a bit further over to reach a tea bag and retreated back to her Cross legged stance as she Held the teabag she smelled it not entirely sure what kind it was she thought for a moment, it smelled as if it would have a good taste.   She placed it into her cup and reached forwards again on her hands and knees as she grasped the Tea pot by the handle and poured herself a cup of Tea. Stopping an inch below the top of the cup.  She then again retreated to a seated position as she was previously. She Brought the warm cup to her mouth and took a drink parching her dry throat.  The Warm Liquid even made her Ribs feel better.

Danica’s eyes quickly glanced over to Kuro who seemed to have something to say. He mentioned that his father cooked this all for them. Which seemed to come to her as a surprise, originally she thought the Kuro had cooked it. And the fact that it had healing properties to it was even more shocking.  Danica quickly nodded and smiled at him lowering her cup and holding it in on top of her lap.  She couldn’t help but think that Kuro must have spoken highly to his father about her, to be able to Seal healing chakra into a food was something unheard of and if he trusted Kuro and Danica with it was very trusting. If other people found a Recipe with the same properties it would sell over the counter faster than candy. Unless Kuro didn’t tell him it was for him and a guest, but then again why would there be so much of it if that was true.   Danica Struggled with the thoguth for a moment longer as she drank a bit more tea and looked over the food, she felt like having rice as well, but she wasn’t sure she was in for meat at this meal.

Danica finished her tea and placed the cup down beside her. And reached out taking the remaining bowl, she reached for the Serving utensil and pushed a bit of Rice into the bowl she then placed the bowl down beside her picking up the chopsticks. Danica moved the bowl to her lap as she sat comfortably she placed the chopsticks in her hand and picked up a clump of rice delicately, and moved it up to her mouth. She was still thinking about the recent events until Kuro mentioned a mission that was scheduled in a few days. Danica quickly nodded “ I understand, it will be a long trip, I will be sure to Rest and recover.” Danica took a few more scoops of rice and looked at Kuro thinking about asking him some questions. She shook her bangs from her eyes and dismissed the thought. She wasn’t sure she was able to handle the answers if he gave them. Not yet anyways, and in time all events would unfold.

After she finished her bowl she placed it down beside her alongside the cup " Thankyou for preparign this Meal, it really hit the spot" She looked at Kuro again imagining meeting his parents. What would they think of her? Would they be happy that his life was in her hands on a daily bases. And even better than this was the thought of him meeting her family. How his towering size would stand out at their Small Kitchen Table and her mother asking him all the questions that she couldn’t get straight answers out of Danica. she smiled at the thought but quickly stopped thinking about it feeling the wrath in her cheeks as she blushed slightly. “Maybe after this break you could teach me a bit about boxing?  That was boxing, that you were using?, if you teach me the form I could learn a great deal an be able to build a bit more Strength and endurance in my upper body. Danica’s thoughts quickly distracted itself with work. Something she had learned to do fro ma very young age.

[Wc 1871/3000-Str On Hold]

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:25 am

He managed to catch a random smile from her beautiful lips and it made his soul burst forth with the strength of a thousand blood geysers. He found her to be so angelic...but why? What about her made him become so lost? Was it her looks? Sure... Her intelligence? Absolutely. Though larger than either of those two things it had to be the fact that she was both reliable and genuine. Something he found to be rare. Far too rare. Hearing her request he seemed to speak with no regards for modesty. He found himself unable to control the content of his statements, especially now that he was rather tired from straining his body using those techniques that...admittedly...took far more out of him than swinging around a rather giant exploding blade. That was because he actually rarely had to use his actual kenjutsu skills in a fight, whenever he connected his blade to something an explosion would occur and his problem would be erased entirely. That isn't to say that he wasn't good with a normal weapon however, as he could pick up any basic blade and hold his own ground for quite some time, it was just that he had a particular knack for the overly dangerous man-sized weapon, Shibuki.

"As fun as that sounds I think that we'd both enjoy me teaching you some grappling, a bit of wrestling. We might get sweaty but I don't think I'd mind it all that much, to be honest. But jokes aside, if you're really curious about the style of Taijutsu I was using, then sure. It's very uncommon but when mixed with acrobatics it's quite deadly." He of course was both serious and perverse, though he followed it up rather quickly.

"I can teach you boxing, but given your size and your intelligence I think that the form of boxing I was using, which is peek-a-boo, doesn't precisely fit your skill set. I know you want to increase your strength but I think you can do that while still using what you're good at. I will happily show you how to use the Counter-Punching style of boxing. We can practice it later, but for now I will at least tell you what it is on a basic level." He finished his bowl of delicious sustenance with little delay, a big man had to eat a lot of food in order to offset the large size of his body frame.

He buzzed a bit as he hummed at his own happiness, it was true that he did lie to some extent to the female across from him. Be it out of fear of her judgement of him or out of embarrassment that he did such a thin without her being his lady, but he did make all the food himself, his father only added his chakra to it so that it would allow for healing. He gave out a yawn and stretched out his arms, allowing for his muscles to flex softly as the sun beat down and pierced through the shade provided by the lushness of the trees. It was peaceful here, and he was at peace even further now that he didn't have to run around trying to hurt the woman who had made his life have some bit of zest in it. Though it had only been a short while that he had known her, he felt like he was getting to know her extremely well. It came with the territory of being around someone for so long. He decided that he'd at least give her a lesson that wouldn't be patronizing or boring.

"With counter-punching all you do is watch the movements of your opponent and dodge as soon as their attack commences. You have to read them before they actually throw out the attack, so the probability of being faked out increases. But with practice you will be able to get your dodging down so well that you can fake a dodge before the actual dodge itself. The key is to make sure that after every time you get out of the way of an opponent's attack you attack them immediately afterwards. Try using strikes that won't offset your balance and you should be good. Do you understand? If not i'll explain more later. For now I want to know more about you." He exclaimed aloud with a full smile on his face, he rubbed his beard a bit before peering off at the wide open field before him.

He took a moment to think about what he could possibly ask this luscious and vivacious woman before him. He could probe her about her aspirations but he already knew them. He could probe her about her family but what would make her tell him anything substantial about them. He was at a loss at what he should ask her...because he had no idea what would offend her and what questions she would avoid. She did seem to be good at avoidance. He reached back for his tea and allowed himself to take a moment to think about what he would say to her. He figured that at this point he had already hurt her physically and made several questionable comments towards her. If she was going to dislike him then this was the best possible time to ask anything really.

"How about you tell me a bit more about why you decided to be a ninja. I know you want to assist the village and to not be an encumbrance to your family, to show them that you're worthy to be proud of...but I don't understand why they wouldn't be proud of you no matter what you did. There are a lot of important occupations that you could have done. You said you're the first of your family to be a Kunochi...why?" He went for a hard question because he didn't really care anymore, he just wanted to know about her.

He knew that if she would bother telling him about her family he would do the same. A shinobi was meant to be both deceptive and cunning, but with comrades there was a sense of honor that came into play when interacting with one another. He considered her to be his life-mate. She was going to be the person who kept him on the proper path. To allow him to achieve his goals while making sure he isn't flat out killed. She had him covered, he had her covered. That was shown in full over their last few missions. It would only be tested truly on the next mission, that would be when he knew for sure that his attraction wasn't just some...random crush he had on a female who just had a lot of things he liked. Though...it was never that superficial. There was definitely something between them. Even if he hadn't known what exactly that was. Besides, it only made him wonder if she would still accept him as a person if she knew exactly what role the Ochinagi played in Kumo. Of course what his clan did was not common knowledge but the rumors did circulate. They didn't just uphold the law of course, they had a dark and uneasy history in the village, and only recently had the family gotten a fine name that was looked at fondly. But their role never changed. Blood was on Kuro's hands before he was even born.

[(TRAINING PAUSED)]
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:02 am

She made no attempt to humor his comment. She knew he found her attractive already, and if he kept being as Respectful and as kind as he had been then she could easily overlook a few shots at flirtation, it wasn’t like it wasn’t adorable to see him struggle internally about how much he seemed to want to and in truth it was rather becoming  as he explained the Form of  Counter punching she nodded Quietly thinking as he Spoke.  She leaned back and Moved her dominant hand up to her face running the back of her thumb nail over her bottom lip as she often did when she thought. She didn’t Really have a Question for him about this, it didn’t seem to be that hard of a concept to Grasp.

However she didn’t doubt that she would need to practice this a lot to prefect it. not to mention it seemed to be only effective against another boxer, or the odd punch thrown. It seemed to do little for kicks or other forms of projectile based Close combat.  She Flashed another smile as she Leaned forward letting her hand brace her weight gently as she reached for the pot of water again. She leaned back with it in hand and poured a bit more into her cup leaving an half inch from the top of the cup she braced it with her Left hand switching the tea pot to her dominate hand as she Placed it back in the same spot it was previously.

Danica moved the tea bag in her cup by the string watching the tea bag leak its flavour into the water. It really was nice of Kuro’s father to Share the medically charged Food with her, even if Kuro didn’t tell him it was for them both.
Danica looked at him for a moment trying to figure out why he wanted her to expand on her  Explanation she had provided with him the day they had met.  Either way she was happy to oblige

“ my parents would have been happy with whatever I decided to do with my life, and even with the pride they show they didn’t particularly like the line of work I am in. I often dumb down the Details I provide them so that they don’t worry  but to answer your question, I am the first of my Family, we don’t hold any Special Gifts that some of the Historic Families and clans hold but I believe that you need to be proud of the place you call home, the sense of home is very important to me. Where I came from originally we moved around often, we never went far but nothing ever felt like home.  My mother is a goldsmith, and gold in the land of tea was at a high for along time,  it meant that the whole family had to pool together their Earnings to help her get materials, sometimes  she didn’t sell anything for weeks and when she did most of the money had to go towards bills and materials . “ Danica Paused for a moment as she realized she had been Rambling on, it wasn’t like Kuro needed to know all the details of her life. Danica took a deep Breath and Continued “When we moved to here I had over heard two people tlak about the Pride they felt for the Shinobi of this village, and deciding to take this village as my home I wanted to make people proud, I also feel that despite not having anything Overly special about me I bring hope and inspiration to others that aspire to be a shinobi. If I could do it why couldn’t they right?” Danica looked from her tea to Kuro every now and then as she thought about it. “ I just knew I could do it. and knew if I didn’t Take the shot I would spend the rest of my Life in some sewing shop wishing I had, and I wasn’t going to let the opportunity slip past me as I did with seemingly everything else” Danica Felt slightly ashamed of her reason for being a Kunoichi it wasn’t like it was overly special or meaningful, and she wasn’t  part of a long line of Warriors or anything like that.  She did it more to prove a point in a naive way, it was true that her motives had changed quite a Bit but more then anything she had wanted to be A Kunoichi because she wanted recognition of how Smart she really was.

She paused looking at her tea for a moment “ You Don’t think any less of me because of my lack of bloodline do you?” she asked thinking about the True intent of his question,  her Purple eyes quickly Focused from the tea to the Large man across from her as she brought the cup to her lips and took a mouthful.

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:26 am

Oh he enjoyed this woman more than he should have legally been allowed to. He wouldn't show anything on his face as he listened to the words flood out of her mouth but he did have his own independent thoughts about the various things she wanted to tell him about her family and her past in general. He had always found her to be quite the interesting female, that was for certain. She mentioned that her family lacked anything like a hidden set of techniques or anything that came from her bloodline. This didn't really matter to him all that much because he figured that she, like many other ninja, wouldn't actually come from a big clan or a group that acts in the same way as a clan. This wasn't because he thought she was weak or normal, but rather because people who were typically apart of an exclusive group brought it up in passing at times. It was a sense of honor among those with those kinds of families, and as a result it was a massive part of them as a person. He knew this first hand after-all, given how his family owned the exclusive and elusive solar release kekkai genkai.

He was confused at what she meant shortly after however, she came from somewhere but didn't say where it was from exactly. The only thing he knew was that she was from the Land of Tea, which was ironic given how she was sitting here drinking tea with him as they took a break. It was good that she cared about having a sense of belonging due to the fact that her family moved around a lot. He didn't know what that felt like but he appreciated that she had a good sense for wanting to be in a place. So many people were so eager to traverse the world and see all it had...and that was fine...but did they have to do it for such selfish reasons? He didn't dwell on it at all. The only thought that ran through his mind was if she seemed to have any skills at gold crafting herself? If so she could essentially take advantage of the trade and get herself some top notch equipment inlaid with gold. That would be something that would be both aesthetically pleasing and more effective than just your stereotypical iron. He was essentially fine with this occupation, though she never mentioned what it was that her father did for a living.

"You've accomplished a lot for someone who thinks there is nothing overly special about themselves, I must say I am impressed. As for how I view you due to your heritage."

He knew that she must not have wanted to talk about it because she met some real assholes in the village before. It was true that a lot of people put a big stake in the roll of their families. This idea that it mattered was relatively new and in actuality it was quite a silly thing to place so much value in. The man lifted himself off of the ground onto his knees and put his left foot outwards so that he could get some leverage, pressing down on his knee he was able to lift himself up from the ground and stood straight upwards. Walking around the spread he went besides the female and held his hand out towards her, to help her off her feet of course. He didn't mind waiting for her to finish her tea-before lifting her up, but he wanted to make sure that she was on even level with her, so that when he said what he felt it didn't come out wrong or misconstrued. As a matter of fact he might have just wanted to feel her hands again because they did seem to calm him by a great amount. When she took his hand, if she did or not actually, he would tell her how he felt.

"I think that you're even more impressive than you were before. Your lack of bloodline is astonishing to me, and it means that you literally could adapt to more situations than we who have to rely on what our families excel at. You're an amazing woman, Danica. I'm glad to know you, to work with you." He smiled at her showing his rather blinding teeth before he stretched his body out again, rotating his shoulder so that his arm got a full rotation as he walked away from the female.

"I think we should continue our practice and then later tonight, allow me the honor of taking you to this little noodle shop that I know about in town. Not many people go there, but it is my absolute favorite place. It'd mean a lot to me if you joined me." He asked her as he headed back into the field and threw out some more shadow punches.

Collecting in himself the mindset he needed to be in to show her properly. He would wait there until she was ready to continue training, and when she did eventually come over, or if she didn't after too long a time period, he would tell her the fundamentals of counter punching so that she was able to do so properly.

"As ninja we naturally can react to things that are coming at us fast, the thing about counter punching is attuning your body so that you can naturally react to these things. I do believe that you'll be able to get this fast. When I throw a punch at you, try to quicken the response time of your body to your mind, this being agility, however once you dodge you must use the speed in your body so that you can quickly throw your hand out and land a solid, well placed hit, making each shot count each time an attack comes to you. After a while your opponent will be to tired from hitting the air, and beaten up because you've been pummeling them." He didn't want to talk down to her like she was some sort of child but he did want her to understand exactly what it meant to counter-punch.

Besides, if she used this style of boxing he'd never have to worry about anyone hitting her in her pretty face.

[(TRAINING PAUSED)]
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:24 am

Danica Sipped on her tea while Kuro talked about her being impressive.  It seemed to come to her as a surprise, she wasn’t only sure of what he said, and it was too often that she held a higher Standard for herself then she held for others, this meant she often judged herself harsher than others.  She managed to finish her tea before Kuro Offered out his hand.  She took it allowing him to help her to her feet from her knelling position to one of a standing nature.   She had noticed that he didn’t let go of her hands right away, her eyes quickly scanned him over as he began to spoke. The purple coloured eyes seemed content as they finally settled on Kuro’s, after a moment he seemed to let go of her hands. The loss of his warmth was replaced with the sense of pride he had invoked within her.  she had always been rather proud of who she was but even her, being as confident as she was it was easy to forget how special an individual could be by always looking on what needed to be improved about herself she didn’t often take the time to put together what she was best at.” You are Very kind.” She said quietly reflecting on what he had said. It sure was nice of him to boost her Sprits. Even if any of it was a bit false or a stretch of the truth it was nice to know that Kuro was a true friend to her.

Danica let her arms fall to her sides as she looked at Kuro again this time as he walked away.  He seemed to turn around to face her again several feet away. He had asked her out to dinner.  This quickly flooded her mind with complications.  She had been invited to her mother’s house for dinner when she was done at training.  But she valued Kuro’s time too much to say no. she quickly thought about it. “ I would be Honoured to go with you” she said knowing she could tell her mother that it was important to get to know her team. And that she would be there for the next one for sure. The echo of her own words rang in her ears  she knew she told her parents that she wouldn’t miss it.   It was a Real Struggle for her, she held her family above most but she did want to go with Kuro a compromise would have to be made.  

Danica sighed loudly “ I have a Family dinner tonight, so I would have to either show up late or. . . “She let her words trail on for a moment as her thoughts from earlier pushed back through. Maybe it was time for him to meet her parents. “you could join me for my family dinner and we could go out for desert, that would mean a lot to me” she Said reusing his words and throwing in a smile to sweeten the deal.  She wasn’t sure if this amount of forwardness would deter him from wanting to go or if he needed to be anywhere after the training. “ I think my mother is even making her special Stir fry. “ she said  moving her hands  forwards as she held her Left hand with her dominant hand she looked at him for a Response.

Danica Started walking over towards Kuro Listening to him as he explained the fundamentals of what he was teaching her.  She simply nodded and looked at him for more instruction, when he finished talking but it seemed that was all he had to say, she Smiled at him and nodded bringing her hands up to a more ready position she waited for him to give her an example.

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:16 pm

When the female went opposite of him, raising her hands up so that she could properly follow with the motions of counter punching the heart of this rather large individual was pounding extremely fast. She had invited him to not only go on a date with her, because that was what he was literally asking her for, but to meet her parents none the less. Perhaps due to her lack of clan and the traditions of them therefore but it was a big deal for Kuro to be invited. He was completely floored with the knowledge that he'd meet someone in her life that had mattered greatly. From what he gathered her mother and father weren't together, so he would be meeting the matriarch of the family. He was nervous but he would accept her offer with a surge of confidence in his voice. Raising his hand and tucking it into his chest.

"I would be honored to meet your family. Thank you for accepting my offer." He was clearly bad at these things, given how awkwardly he answered her question.

There was nothing in his world that would be more exciting than seeing this woman in her natural environment. To see how she was when the public were not watching her. She could be an entirely different person. For better or for worse. Either way he didn't think she would be so different that it would be traumatizing. He felt he had a good sense for her character. For who she was as a person. He couldn't allow for his feelings to be an obstacle however. He wanted to make sure that nothing but the most absolute fair of fair things came into play. He took a deep breath and fought back the giant smile that did creep across his face tirelessly. Once he was able to regulate his heart beat he moved closer to the female with his hands up as well. Nodding to her so that she knew he was coming closer for hostile reasons opposed to showing any of the affection he had slowly and gradually found himself being comfortable with displaying.

"Alright, so as I throw these next three punches at you, I want you to pay attention to how my shoulders are moving. You can telegraph a great deal of incoming maneuvers if you pay attention to how a person's shoulders rotate. As you counter move your entire upper body when attacking, simply throwing out your fist is ineffective for the most part unless you're jabbing towards the ribs. You might want to try using both attacks to the rubs and attacks to the face as to wear your opponent down further. Make sure you put your weight into each hit, your strength will be important in offsetting balance." He did have a reason for being so detailed, anything not done properly was considered a wasted effort, if she even threw a single punch out that didn't have power behind it she would be exhausting herself, they didn't punch for points, she had to make the hits count.

He allowed his body to sway back and forth cautiously. As if he was allowing himself to get into some sort of rhythm or pace. Looking up at the female he shot her one last smirk before he rose his hands in front of his face, he wasn't going to be using his actual method of boxing in case she went rogue, he didn't want her to be able to actually counter his peek-a-boo style with ease, rather he took the stance that a southpaw fighter would take and he rushed inside of her comfort zone with two quick side steps, due to his body being angled to compensate for that form of travel. While closing the gap his right arm, which was angled away from her, tucked itself in as he brought it under in a full loop, the purpose being to crank his arm in an upward motion that would allow for a full uppercut to the jaw. Once the motion followed through he paid attention to the female allowing her to see his obvious openings. She could use an overhead swing to hit him in the face, or she could get a quick jab in just underneath the rib cage to tenderize the more sensitive ribs. The possibilities he provide her were endless.

Whatever she chose to do would not be enough to take him down however, as he would pull his body back and face her fully, this time pulling back his left hand only enough so that he could get some follow through with it, and he sent forward his fist with some real speed behind it. Of course that was the entire point, wasn't it. Despite the fact that his attacks had some form of strength behind them, he essentially prided himself on the fact that his attacks had actual follow-through and potential to hit the opponent before they could essentially see it coming. Lashing out with an attack of this level would allow the female to note the foot-work involved with each attack as well, of course he didn't tell her how important it was to note the stance of the opponent because he wanted her to figure it out on her own, but everything he did allowed his body to remain light so that he could move around faster if he needed to. With speed he could enter her blind spots faster once he identified them.

[(Speed: 3000/3000)]
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:28 pm

Danica Watched Kuro as he answered her, he seemed confident but his eyes and body Language spoke differently, he couldn’t hide his nervousness from Danica she was much too sharp to be fooled. But she Smiled all the same, she was happy that he had said yes. She knew many people who were intimidated by meeting the parents of another’s, especially if they had an interest in the person whose parents they would meet.  She knew that the thought of meeting Kuro’s parents was kind of intimidating it seemed he came from a Back ground of Shinobi. How long back their family went was well Beyond Danica’s Thoughts. She hadn’t really even considered how old their Ancestry had stretch into this village.  Kuro sure did seem to have a passion for the village and its people.  

Danica amused herself with the thought of Kuro’s reaction to her family, or better yet their reaction to him. He was far larger a man then her father was, as far as Danica’s Family was her father was larger then her mom but they weren’t really are large as Kuro’s family might have been.  

Danica’s purple eyes watched him closely as her approached. She needed to wait a bit to continue thinking about such things.  It was time to Train now not act like a gitty school girl, she reminded herself mentally as she took a more determined stance.  Misunderstanding his nod she thought he was going to jump straight into it. But to her surprise Kuro Stopped in front of her and started to explain the way the Style of counter boxing worked.  She nodded sharply as she listened to him explain, it seemed to make Perfect sense, but it was always a different story when it came to the Practise of such techniques.   Quickly her eyes moved from his Face to the shoulder he had mentioned, she nodded slowly confirming she understood what he said. Danica watched him move as he stepped back and then forwards, he was still rather Fast for a training Session. Faster than she had expected, never the less she watched for the telling signs of strike to come.   She took note as he stepped forwards that his shoulder fell a bit as it started to Rotate, this showed her that it was an upwards strike.  It seemed that what he said and did lined up perfectly.  Next however was to be quick enough to avoid and Strike, something that might prove to be more difficult.  

Danica Shifted back a step twisting her arm behind her, as she waited for his strike to pass just in front of her, leaving enough room to be comfortable she shifted again brining her Right arm back as she readied her Strike.  She was Fairly quick, most of that was because of her size, but without a Delay she Turned her body forwards and Dropped to a Lower position sending out her Loaded Right hook, she was sure to aim for his Thigh, at worst she would give him a bad Charlie horse. If she even managed to hit.  But she didn’t want to aim for a more vulnerable area just encase.  After all she didn’t want to bring home a guy and him be crippled Due to training that was not to mention the fact they only had a Few days to recover before they would embark on a mission again.  Regardless if the hit connected Danica Leaped back pushing her feet against ground as she angled herself back and launched herself back a few feet allowing her to reposition herself so that the second Strike missed completely.  She wasn’t sure if he planned on continuing, She sure as hell didn’t feel up to it.  After she had managed to gain some distance she felt the pain in her ribs come rushing back. It seemed that the food had helped but the Jerking twisting Motion she had used had agitated it. She drew a Quick Breath and moving her Left hand up onto her side holding it over her ribs.  “ I think I have to call it for the day” she said wincing a bit from the throbbing pain that her side Flooded with.   After a moment the pain subsided but she didn’t want to Further injure herself and get taken out of their up and coming mission.  She didn’t want to let Kuro or Master Soshi down.

Danica made sure he wasn’t going to continue the fight before she would walk back to the Area they had stopped for lunch at.  She quickly moved her hands behind her back and undoing the bow that sat in the middle of her back. Letting the sheathed Kukri to fall into her dominate hand as she placed it on the ground softly.  She then Sat down on the nearby rock crossing her legs as she watched Kuro. “ I think I am open for another Training session, depending on the mission you mentioned.  In Two weeks as of today.  By then ill have some Team Plans Set up and we can run through them or at least I can explain them in more Detail.”  

Danica let out a long drawn out breath as she wiped her face with her Sleeve.  She wasn’t sure what the plan would be from here. Surely Kuro would like to go home to clean up before he came over. But he would need to know where her mother’s house was. She took a deep breath and Flashed a Smile “ I suppose you’d like to clean up and meet me at my Parents house?” she took no Time for him to actually answer the question. Leaving the question to be more of a command then an inquiry. “ the house is on the North east district. The house is back a little ways. .  You know what just meet me at the fountain near the center of town ill walk you there” She stated finally coming to a decision knowing that the house could be over looked easily.

She took a deep Breath again, it seemed to be harder to talk about him meeting her parents as it started to become more of a reality. She wasn’t entirely sure on how her father would take Kuro. But she knew if anything the Massive man in front of her would behave and be respectful, and if he did that her mother asked him anything . . . . right, she quickly thought “  Oh and if my mother Askes anything about work. We rescued harmless kittens and we have Comprehended a Thug Kid who took some Stuff and was Sorry, My mother and I don’t have the best relationship when it comes to talking about my work habits, and I feel it best to either Avoid the questions or if you have to lie.” She shamelessly admitted.

It wasn’t the Danica had a bad relationship with her mother. But she knew that if she told her that they had caught a Criminal and she had gotten slashed, her mother would never Stop worrying, to Danica it seemed like a selfless act regardless of how Wrong it seemed.  It wasn’t like her mother didn’t lie to her about her business.  Most of their conversations started and ended with work was good. And we did nothing Risky, and her mother would replied with something like  and business has never been better.  it wasnt like her mother didnt know she was lying, after all it was her mother she adopted her smarts from.

[WC-1298]
TWC 3169/3000  Strength No skill --> Practitioner
3000/3000             Speed No skill --> Practitioner
[Remaining 169 words]

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top