This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

First Encounter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Encounter

Post by Kazumi on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:44 pm

Kazumi posted himself outside the office of the Mizukage awaiting the first meeting with his new teammate. He wondered how this engagement would go; slowly gripping on a book he’d rented out at the library. He would stroke the pages slowly as he scanned his surroundings for anything out of the ordinary. The mists were dense all around him, but were not dense enough that he wouldn’t be able to see his new sensei upon approach. It was a good thing the rain had stopped when he exited the library, as rain made it quite hard for him to do his favorite pass time. Reading seemed to be the only thing that tickled his fancy, that, and learning who his new teammates were. He was quite curious about how this engagement would go; wondering what type of person his sensei was. He was hoping for someone who wasn’t a complete idiot, and someone who was just as sophisticated as he was. If any of his teammates were barbaric in nature he would want to kill them. That was just the way he lived. The ancestry of the Kaguya clan scared him for life. He despised the actions of his own clan back then. Even the village was a terrible place to live. But now as a chance for this place to turn over a new mist, and escape the shadows of the shinobi world. And so he would wait there patiently leaning against the building the Mizukage called office.
Kazumi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Encounter

Post by Go-go on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:25 pm

Mama Go-go walked along the path leading to the Mizukage's building. The Inuzuka mistress had her companion with her this time round. Go-go had thoughts about what had happened to her earlier. The duo of Noro and Ace tried their luck against her. But it would appear that Go-go was far too smart for the likes of them. Mama Go-go had received a message written in a scroll, and it pertained to her meeting her new team. This meant that Mama Go-go will at some point on this day be introduced to her team mates. She was somewhat excited about it, but was also hopeful to a degree. In reality, Go-go was actually hoping that she didn't have to share the same space as Ace and Noro.

Go-go hips swayed from side to side as she walked. Behind the young kunoichi was a wolf of sizable proportion. The beast towered over the 5'8 inches tall kunoichi. A large white wolf carefully striding along. The name of this beast was Shiro, a most loyal companion. The almost everlasting mist was more vibrant in this part of the village. But Go-go was hardly hindered by it. She could quite clearly see what was before her eyes. Her nose and ears were also tuned in to her surroundings. Shiro's canine senses was also at work. Go-go was able to sniff out those in the area, already noticing someone ahead. Then there was the fact that others was also on the way there.

Mama emerged from the mist, her beautiful crimson eyes made contact with the figure of Kazumi. She could only assume that this person was present for the same reason she was. Go-go came to a stop, her left hand on her hip. Her right hand rose and began twirling her hair as she stood there. "Hiya. Am I late?". The girl inquired with a playful smile on her face. She wasn't exactly certain how to play the situation yet. Go-go will have to first gauge just what kind of a person stood before her. There he was currently seven or so meters away from Go-go. The boy held a book in hand, which said a lot about him.

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Staff Played Character on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:34 pm

In only a moment did those doors to the entrance of the Mizukage's office open, a silver haired vixen stepping out of the darkness combing her hair back with her left hand freely, eyes half closed as it seemed that she had two, brightly blue eyes not native to Kirigakure. She stopped after taking a few steps, looking towards the two genin who had presented themselves at the entrance itself. She rose her right eyebrow slightly and peered at the youngsters with a bit of disbelief.

"Hmm, if you're here at this time then you must be waiting for my husband. He is currently talking to the Mizukage, but should be out here shortly. I am Subaki Futo, descendant of the Yuki Clan. I am awfully sorry for my husband's, tardiness. I also must be off, at least for now. Train hard, my husband might be a bit...demanding. But I am sure you both will do wonderfully." He stated with a heartfelt smile and a slight bow as her Kirigakure headband was shown on her left thigh, the dress she wore being quite low for someone built with so many curves.

She flicked the hilt of her two tantos that she wore over her left shoulder and began to walk off into the mist, vanishing from sight after achieving a great enough distance. With her gone it would only be two minutes longer before a man dressed in a garb robe that was both forest green and bright purple stepped out of the Mizukage's office grumbling under his breath. As though he didn't want to take part in this training of Genin, especially after the accident he had with that last trio that was under his watch. That man looked about fifty years old, and picked his ear with a fingernail that was bright pink in color. He seemed to be simply fabulous, given that his skin obviously was well taken care of, and his entire manner suggested that he was very into being clean. The man flicked his finger immediately and looked at the two genin with a half unimpressed gaze. Opening his mouth a deep Russian accent came out of the fashion forward male's body, startling to be sure.

"I am Hosyu Futo, head of Kirigakure Hunter-Nin Training Foundation, Subterfuge Homicide And Reconnaissance Knowledge, otherwise known as Shark. I am not a man who likes to be sassed, assed, or harassed. You will train when I say train, you will do missions for your village when I say you do missions. I am not here to be your friend. I am here to mold you into effective members of our society. Failure is not something that I will groom out of you. Do you have any questions? Before you answer, reveal yourself, who are you, what can you do?" He was very bold, wasting absolutely no time in stating what was on his mind.

He was going to be throwing these two to the lions, there was no if, and, or but about it. He looked with a stern face, eyes rigid and unmoving. It was clear he was not someone who was all show, though he didn't mind being tested by these, up and coming wards. He crossed his arms, awaiting the replies from these two as he tapped a scroll which he had been holding in his right hand this entire time.
Staff Played Character
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Kazumi’s penis jumped slightly after he witnessed a beautiful women exiting the doorway to the Mizukage’s office. He stood just three feet away from the entrance the women used as an exit. Holding his book to the side as she spoke kindly to the two who were now standing there. The first women to approach he assumed was his teammate, while the one who exited the building seemed to be of a different caliber. Kazumi was surrounded by women, and he loved it. He enjoyed every moment as he watched Mama Go-go approach with her crimson eyes, but it wasn’t until the women exited the building did he catch a boner. Which was all ironic being that he was a Kaguya and bones was his thing. At least sort of. When the first women spoke, which was presumably his teammate with the crimson eyes, he nodded in her direction and spoke quietly removing the book from his face. “You must be my new teammate. Good thing you’re a women. I hate meat-fest teams and you’re right on time baby,” he returned a smile. His heart was truly uplifted at this discovery, he didn’t get along too well with most males because of the testosterone and the barbarianism of most men. Seeing all these curves distracted him from his reading; although he did not fail to miss the massive animal following along with her. It seemed like a huge cock block.

The women from inside the building would speak to the two. Kazumi simply gave her his fullest attention, almost too distracted to hear what the women was saying staring at her hips. She was a part of the Yuki-clan and he felt a little discouraged when the women mentioned she had a husband and he would be their team leader. But for now the Genin kept quiet; too astounded by the women’s appearance to utter any words of retort. He didn’t want to come off as rude though, so he spoke once the women finished talking, “I’m Kazumi of the new Kaguya clan,” he said just before the women ventured off into the mists.

Afterward he would flick a page of his book once more after he lifted it back up into his sight again. Just two minutes passed by and already another person manifested from the Mizukage’s office. This time it was a male, and this was their team leader. Kazumi breathed out an audible sound of relief at the man’s appearance. He was well kept, but the way he talked was almost barbaric; like a military drill Sargent. What could this man do about it? Kazumi was the first to speak upon being asked what his name was, and what he could do. “I’ll go first. I am Kazumi of the Kaguya clan. I am a lightning release user who specializes in the Kaguya’s dead bone pulse Kekkei Genkai,” he said first putting his book toward the side. Afterward he decided it was a good idea to put it away; seeing as how big of a stickler this sensei seemed to be.
Kazumi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Go-go on Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Moments after Mama had arrived on the scene, a most beautiful and well put together female exited the building. Having gazed at the woman, Go-go now had some ideas of how to drive me even more wilder than usual now. Mama applauded the woman, for she knew how to appreciate her sexuality. Go-go on the other hand, was both sexy and feral at the same time. Many will at times liken her to a tomboy, but she still retained her womanly qualities even while in the act. Mama Go-go felt no pressure whatsoever, nor did she feel threatened. What she instead felt was pure amusement, her nose and her canines sniffing out something. And that was her new teammate, the young man who was obviously a little excited. Shiro lowered his head and rested it on Go-go's shoulder, signalling that he had noticed the same things too.

The hand that twirled Go-go hair shifted from its previous position. Now carefully caressing the face of the large wolf. A bit of affection is all that Shiro wanted right now. "Squishy boobs. She is always quite polite too...I like her. I just wanna pounce on her right now". Go-go thought but she didn't show any signs of being flustered at all. A polite nod of the head and a cheerful smile was sent in Subaki's direction. The Yuki descendant was proud enough to even share her lineage with the persons she'd only just met. A thing that Go-go would have been cautious about, had it been her. Nevertheless, Mama couldn't hide which clan she belonged to. Besides, who was going to miss that large wolf at her side?

Subaki then proceeded to leave the area, which caused the male to snap to his senses. And so the young man decided to exchange a few words with Go-go. It was confirmed, this man was most amusing. His words startled her, and yet Mama Go-go found them to be in good taste. "Why thank you darling, I take it we will get along just fine, right?". Not that Go-go even required an answer now. Since they were now awaiting the arrival of Subaki's husband, their sensei. However, Mama did not ignore the prior warning at all. And so the Inuzuka Kunoichi had begun to draw conclusions about the man already. A mere two minutes went by and the man had finally arrived.

The man's garb screamed flamboyancy to Go-go and so she gave him the internal thumbs up. Mama did not ignore the grumbling, noticing that this man was not perhaps in the best of moods. Best to give him her full attention right? Both Shiro and Go-go perked up, meanwhile carefully observing the individual. As the man opened his mouth to speak. His unusual accent startled Go-go a little. Her right eyebrow lifted, before she reverted to a blank expression. Her left index finger rested on her lips as she stood there listening. "Great. A fabulous drill Sargent. Best not to slack off. And he's a Hunter-Nin too. This Shark organization sounds fun. I might just join , but first lets get down to business". Go-go thought to herself now that Kazumi was about to introduce himself to their sensei.

"Hiya. I am Go-go of the Inuzuka, but many refer to me as Mama. I am currently training to become a herbalist and a doctor". Go-go replied while keeping her cards close to her chest so far. The woman wasn't yet sure what to make of their new sensei. But she will most definitely come to find out more shortly.

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Staff Played Character on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:41 pm

If either of these two shinobi were sensors they would be able to tell that the village was strangely...vacant. In fact, it seemed that the citizens of the village itself were not really out and about that much earlier today, as though their collective energies could be perceived inside of all the individual domiciles in the area. This was no random incident of course, this was something that had been planned and organized many times in the past. A test of sort of the old way, something that many shinobi didn't have to take, so it was clear that this was a strange occurrence for at least these young shinobi. A quick glance around would reveal strangely dressed masked individuals clearly standing atop the roofs of various businesses, watching, looking, waiting. It was clear there were at least 50 visible from this one position itself.

"The reason I was in the Kage's office, was getting clearance for your test today." The man said after the two finished up their statements.

The fantastically dressed man nodded his head as he heard the words of his two students. He didn't look impressed but he also didn't seem like he was disappointed in them and their decision to tell him exactly what they were about, what they did well, and what exactly they were essentially capable of doing. He rubbed his chin for a moment and looked up. Deciding that it was best for him to be direct with his new students. Because he didn't have the time or the patience to deal with yet another set of weaklings who were unable to carry their own weight.

"I will beat around no bushes. I have never trained a Kaguya or a Inuzuka before. But you will take the same trial that every other student has taken. If you want to be great, if you want to be the best, you will survive. Otherwise, you will die here. This village will be your grave. You have two tasks to complete. I will tell you of the second task if you manage to survive this first part. Your goal is simple, do not die. Survive for thirty minutes any way you can. You can flee, you can fight, you can hide. This is a test of your livability." He motioned his hand and the masked people began to spread out, some began to drop down from the roofs and more filled the spots where they once stood. Each one seemed armed with a short tanto, but it wasn't clear if they were going to be using those objects or not.

"This test will be in itself two parts. My hunters have been alerted that they are to hunt down whoever two people they saw me talk to from outside this gate. Luckily these hunters are all genin and chuunin, and they are not what you should be worrying about. You will know what you should be worried about starting now." He reached up with his hand and bit his thumb so that blood appeared on his hand, kneeling he smacked his hand onto the ground and a bright light shown over the area immediately.

"Ninja Art Summoning: Dreadnought Leviathan Endra!" The mist in the area began to immediately thicken, obscuring the views of those who were close to this man as he spoke yet again, "The hell are you waiting for, if you don't move you're going to get killed."

He wasn't kidding at least, a giant visage of a beast could be seen in the distance of the two genin's location, and the beast itself looked to be made purely of water, though with the greatness of the mist all that could be seen was two giant blue eyes. If one was astute enough, Kazumi, could tell that this creature was NOT made up of water, rather using a Jutsu a kin to water-release armor around it's body constantly. As both were sensors, they were able to tell that this beast was extremely far away, but they could feel it charging up energy because they were in it's line of sight. Whatever this creature was, it was clearly 267 meters tall from the ground, how long it was was unknown however.

"Are you fucking deaf? Huh?? Are you deaf? RUN FOREST, RUN!" He commanded as he rose his clapped his hands together, signalling the masked shinobi to charge forward.

Directly after these two genin.

Staff Played Character
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:31 pm

Kazumi’s eyes widened in shock as he noticed they were being surrounded by Hunter shinobi. He immediately shifted to place the book away in one of his pockets; forming a series of hand seals thereafter. This was for him to hone in on his surroundings amongst other things. His chakra sensory made him flinch, he couldn’t fucking believe what was happening, and so suddenly. The women must had been the distraction, and still he would prepare his chakra for a move he couldn’t perform immediately after the chakra sensing jutsu had taken place. He noticed the vacancy of the village, and words seemed to escape his lips as he was awestruck by what was occurring. It was only after noticing the movements of hunter-nin as they encroached upon Kazumi, and Go-go’s position, that he watched this person who might be their sensei bite his thumb. Kazumi already knew what this was about, it was a fucking summoning jutsu. What in the fuck was wrong with this dude? They were just Genin. How in the fuck were they supposed to survive an attack of this magnitude? Kazumi pondered the answers to those questions as time slipped by aggressively.

A giant leviathan soon had its sights set on them, and Kazumi with his sensory recognized a great build of energy from said beast. He would move inside the building exiting the line of sight of said beast; even as it stood taller than anything else nearby save for the mountains. This was as the energy continued to grow, and before Kazumi felt the beast was ready to release that energy. When those hunter-nin first charged Kazumi would raise several of his fingers; pointing each fingertip at a target. He would release ten drilling finger bullets at each of the ten that tried to charge in on him; firing a series of shots and replenishing the bone that flew through the air. The bullets would stab each shinobi in the center of their chests, their flak having no hope of surviving the attack. This was also after he moved inside the building, his sensory allowing him to shoot through the building and acting as a surprise attack. He could feel the location of each attacker and targeted them with pinpoint accuracy drilling through the wall’s structure. “This could get ugly, that summoning is just fucking enormous.” It was a good thing the beast was too far away to crush them when it was summoned, all they could see through the mists was its huge blue eyes.
Kazumi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Go-go on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:43 pm

Go-go narrowed her eyes into a dangerous squint, while her trusted friend, Shiro growled, while preparing to pounce. Mama realized something was afoot now, her keen Inuzuka senses picking up on the disturbances. More than a few new scent trails was picked up in the area. And even worse they drew closer, encroaching on their current position. Go-go felt as if these men and women, whomever they were they had ill intentions towards them. Mama knew that the situation will most likely become troublesome. The flamboyant sensei was a true bastard. A vile man, but at the same time she admired his boldness.

Go-go looked over at Shiro as a warning to her wolf. The creature will have to be prepared, since it wasn't everyday that they faced this many enemies. Mama looked around as the men and women drew closer. No more hide and seek, instead they appeared quite happy to wait for their opportunity. Maybe they were awaiting a signal of sorts that will tell them to attack? Mama was exactly sure what it was, but it was all the same a cause for concern. Go-go's eyes returned to their normal state, her nose and ears and all her senses heightened and tuned in. She was about to enter feral mode now. However Mama knew she had to remain cool at all times.

A sensei who had never had himself a Kaguya or Inuzuka student. Not to mention, he was determined to put them through some harsh testing. Mama's lips turned into a full on frown. "Talk about skipping the foreplay. Seriously, men". Go-go thought while making references to their sensei skipping a few steps. Many will deem it harsh, but what did she know? This could be the very thing that she needed. Go-go watched as more and more assailants flooded into the area. Mama closed her eyes for a moment, meanwhile her ears twirled and jumped a little. She was like a canine in ever sense of the word. The young Kunoichi opened her eyes, all the time remaining cautious and prepared to face all. "What? The hunters are a non factor?". Spoke out loud this time so that Kazumi and sensei could hear her words. Go-go witnessed her sensei biting his thumb which only meant one thing.

Sensei had summoned something, and it was trouble in a thick mist. The monstrosity could be seen in the distance. But even more to the point, it quite literally pissed off Mama more than a little bit.

"Fuck my life. What is it with men with small dicks always wanting the biggest things?". Go-go muttered to herself while looking over at her Ninken companion."Shiro! Move". Go-go protested as Shiro leaped into the air, snatching one of the hunters mid air. With a wicked shake of his head, the hunter was tossed to the side like a rag doll. Shiro's jaws and fangs wasn't something to be underestimate. Go-go soon vanished into the mist, and out of sight. The woman and her Ninken made their way to a more obscure position. Out of sight of the beast, but at a vantage point, where she could see her attackers coming. Mama was also out of Kazumi's way. Go-go could tell that Kazumi was already on the attack now. Mama will instead choose to remain silent and strike from the shadows so to speak.

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Staff Played Character on Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:17 pm

The fashionista was quite impressed that they used the tactic of running inside of the Kage's office. It showed a great display of both ingenuity and cowardice. He had seen all that he needed to see of this...duo. Impressed? Unimpressed? It didn't matter much to him. He nodded his head and created a hand-seal that called off both the heavy density of the mist itself and the giant summon he had brought to life only moments before. He turned on his heel allowing for his extravagant gown to flow effortlessly in the misty breeze. He wiped his forehead slowly and smiled. Snapping his finger and calling over one of the masked shinobi he announced quietly that the...test...had come to it's inevitable conclusion. All of the masked shinobi stopped in their tracks for a brief moment, looking hesitant before fleeing away, everything seemed to revert to normal and with a single body flicker...Hosyu was gone.

[Thread Concluded]
Staff Played Character
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: