Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:53 pm by V

» Tsuba-no(Aleho and Tsubaki Private)
Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:00 am by Aleho Casal

Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

Ace, Go-Go, and an extremely lazy Noro meet!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ace, Go-Go, and an extremely lazy Noro meet!

Post by Noro on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Noro laid in the market, early in the morning. No one was there and he could be as relaxed as he wanted, with the defense. His eyes were completely awake, and it was raining. It was always raining in Kiri it seemed, quite nice in Noros opinion. The smell mixed with the lack of people made it wonderful to lay in. Sure, it was like 4 A.M. and the only people out would be Ninja, and maybe even that gal... what was her name? Ah, yes. Ace. She was quite the gal, like a guardian angel. He wasn't sure where she was currently; not that he could be bothered to care. He had saved her oh-so-long ago, and she seemed to stick around. Almost like a pet, albeit a dangerous pet. The spiders web can be very scary, especially when you get caught in it. He had never been caught in it, of course, because he never wished to piss her off. Never seemed like a good idea to him.

His clothes were soaked to the bone, sure. He was getting cold, sure, but it felt nice to him. Felt normal to him. He couldn't be bothered with the troubles that were surely going to come his way. His eyes closed but he kept on extra-sharp guard just in case someone would come to say hello.
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ace, Go-Go, and an extremely lazy Noro meet!

Post by Ace on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:02 am

Not a fan of the rain, Ace sat quietly in a market shop, eating a bowl of warm curry. Her silver hair rested gently along her shoulders, and she sat pretty like a porcelain doll. Even her eyes were eerily still like a figurine's, fixed on the young man in the street. Noro. She knew he didn't seem to care much for what he'd done for her, but Ace would never forget. While her eyes remained locked on Noro her mouth opened, almost mechanically, and an eerie tune escaped it.

"Stepping over the leaves...
of the dark forest floor...
Close your eyes, pray no more...
and steady your knees, so...
you don't feel...
the fangs of Joōgumo..."

Ace sang to herself and only to herself, but she could tell this drew some attention from the other people in the store. They knew the song fairly well. It was a song that most people in the village knew, as the Toromaki clan seemed to preach it wherever they went, as if it were supposed to warn the villagers of an impending apocalypse, despite the monster in the song being centuries old.

Last edited by Ace on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Go-go on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:53 am

A kunoichi 5'8" tall traversed the streets of Kirigakure in the early hours of the morning. A parasol was held by the young beauty above her head to protect her from the rain. Normally Go-go would awake to a rather misty village. The rain had changed things ever so slightly for her. The rain was a welcome sight to behold, but she couldn't afford herself to be drenched. Her beautiful crimson eyes glanced around the market square. Go-go was busy seeking something in the pouring rain. The rain drops kept crashing to the ground. Creating splashes of water that was inconvenient for Go-go.

She was currently sporting sandals which was getting her feet wet. Something she didn't mind much, as it would give her an excuse to have a nice long bath. Go-go came to a stop,  a cross roads of sorts. She had taken notice of the traders becoming a little busier. Even the rain would not prevent them from carrying out their daily tasks. They needed to earn money to feed their families right? Go-go sympathized with the market folk.

There this beauty was standing on her own. Go-go took notice of a fella laying down in a most unusual place. She chalked him up to be either retarded or attention seeking. Shortly after a few people came out a certain store while mumbling to themselves.

"Damn spider bitch singing her creepy song again. Lets leave before we become infected by her". Two shoppers said while passing by Go-go. Mama glared at the two vicious individual which forced them to scamper off. The young woman released a sigh while waiting for the store she wanted to visit to open. Did she realize that she was standing in the middle of the streets? Yes she did and Go-go remained vigilant of what was happening around her.
Go-go
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noro on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:57 pm

He hummed along with the song that came from a voice he knew. Ace. He looked and saw that it was indeed Ace, but then saw another girl, who looked a fair size. He took a moment to analyze her, something more unusual of his character, and noted that she was 5'8 and clearly held skill of some sort, and was clearly a ninja. He wasn't going to get up, but he was going to talk to the new gal and Ace.

"What are you doing up so early, Ace? And who might you be, my friendly ninja? I do thank you for scaring off those who were being rude to my dear friend Ace. "

He shifted a little bit, to grab the knife from inside his boot, and fiddled around with it. Letting the rain just wash over it nicely as it became clean of any dirt or muck. A clear blade is a better blade to stab people with, in Noros oh so humble opinion. He knew to respect both of these ladies, the 5'8 gal because she clearly held skill, and Ace.. because well she's Ace. He has his reasons for respecting her, but no reasons to get up off the ground.
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:42 pm

Ace watched for some time longer before taking any form of action. She said nothing for a good amount of time, despite Noro directly acknowledging her. Instead of speaking, she made hand signs and produced a ball of silk before sculpting it into an umbrella. It was no secret that she disliked the rain, so it wasn't very surprising that, despite being a Hidden Mist Shinobi, she refused to venture out into the storm without some form of protection.

Once she was finally out in the open, where the other two could see what looked like a young princess from some foreign, Ace locked her eyes with Go-go's. The Spider's gaze eerily gazing into the Wolf's. Two predators easily capable of tearing apart any normal man.

"That shop doesn't open until noon. Aren't you aware? It would be foolish to stand in the rain waiting for it to open." There was no denying that Ace was naturally creepy when she was being stoic. Even if she did have others' best interest in mind, it's just how she was.
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Go-go on Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:24 pm

Mama Go-go stood with her left leg straight and her right leg bent. Her toes on her right leg pointed downward, while using her metatarsal for support. Mama had taken on a woman posture, a pose, a show for the men in attendance. Her right index finger tapped against the handle of the parasol that kept her dry and away from the rain. Go-go was about to allow her mind to drift a little. When a rude and ungentlemanly person decided to address.

Mama frowned a little, before turning her out with a pout of disgust. She also noticed the threat of the blade that he held in his hand. Go-go knew that she had to proceed with caution. However she refused to comprise herself. The Kunoichi was miss sass after all and had a rep to protect. "Is that the way you were taught to address women? Men. Its very rare that I come across one with proper etiquette or manners. Hmph!". Go-go then whipped her hair as she brought her body round. She was now facing in the direction of the man,  having corrected her posture.

This meant she could properly maneuver her body should she be required to do so. Around the time of all this happening, another girl arrived on the scene. Go-go observed her hand signs, meanwhile bringing to the forefront of her mind, the male's earlier actions with his blade. The outcome of their girl's hand seals was the formation of an umbrella. Go-go also knew that nothing was ever as it seemed.

Mama's head titled to the left as the other female on the scene decided to make eye contact with her. During this time Go-go gave a cold and daring stare. One that spoke to the other female without the need for words. And what Go-go said was. "Is there a problem misses?".   There was nothing like some girl on girl confrontation. In the mean time Mama's free hand rose and parted some hair that fell over her eyes. The damn thing needed to stay put and not annoy her too much.

"Aye it doesn't open until noon. However, Mama never waits that long. You'll see". And almost as if on queue, a male opened the door to the store. And ran out with a bag in his hand. One which contains groceries and other goodies. A bow of the head from the male, and the man ran back inside after delivering the package. Mama Go-go didn't move much apart from accepting the package. But just to prove a point, she had her eyes on the lazy male and the stoic female. Go-go laughed internally finding the whole meeting amusing.

"Mama is hungry, should we make him pay for breakfast?". Go-go asked while nodding in the direction of the male. A man whom she had yet to learn his name. However, she was fully aware of the female's. "Ace was it?". She asked with a curious tone.
Go-go
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noro on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:05 pm

And she thinks I'm the rude one, but to no avail. He put the knife back in his boot and got up, showing his full 6'1 height, and the blade on his waist which was likely covered with mud. He stretched and put his hands in his pockets. He was clearly taller then both of them, but then again, he was taller then most. Should he give his own name? Probably. Will he? Why not? It's better to be a lazy man with a name rather then a lazy man without one.

"The name is Noro. And for your knowledge, I wasn't taught manners, or much in fact, by my parents. So you, as seemingly you also lack in idea of proper behavioral standards, I'm going to guess you didn't learn much for your parents either. I will, however-" He stopped talking to yawn. "And just so you know, I'll pay as long as you teach me a few moves." He stretched and made sure to stand fully up, and looked as bored as one could.
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:53 pm

Once she could tell that this meant a fight, Ace began some more hand signs. Ox... Hare... Horse...... She froze for a second on the last hand sign, still staring at Go-go for a moment, then closed her eyes and stepped back behind Noro. "Sorry, Noro-Kun, this is your fight, not mine. I shouldn't but in with a ninjutsu before you've even gotten to exchange blows. Please try not to get me wet with all your splashing around..." And with that, it seemed as though she'd resigned to allowing Noro and Go-go have their fight.
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Go-go on Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:23 pm

"Whoever said anything about parents?". Go-go inquired to Noro as she kept her position a mere seven meters away from the two. "Men. Dumb creatures". The Kunoichi proclaimed before releasing a sigh. Her parasol was still up, her eyes carefully watching both Noro and Ace. And strangely enough, Ace seemed obsessed with making eye contact with Go-go. Was it Mama's eyes that made her want to do it? Go-go had a hunch that something was afoot now. "Ox, Hare, Horse". Go-go thought to herself while her finger kept tapping away at the handle of the parasol.

By now Noro as he so introduced himself had stood up. Go-go took note of the height difference, and smiled a little. The yawning and the stretching was maybe all a show. She wasn't yet impressed by it, but maybe the man will show his worth in a few moments. "You wanna play with Mama? You two insult me. Here you are asking for a spar, meanwhile that girl over there is preparing to help you. I think I wouldn't be wrong to say she's setting up a trap of sorts. I don't know ya that well Noro kun. But I had no idea you got down like that. Be that as it may, lets spar.

We can punch and kick each other around for a lil while. Or do ya require special Jutsus to take me on?".
Go-go said while closing her parasol. The woman dropped the parasol off to the side. Quite frankly she threw it to her right a good six feet away from her position. Go-go soon took on her battle ready stance, ready to trade blows with Noro. "Lets see if ya can land a single punch or kick". The man was invited to a brawl of sorts. One that involved punching and kicking. Go-go was also wary of Ace, since now she knew the woman was not as innocent as she looked. And to think she tried standing up for her earlier.
Go-go
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noro on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:14 pm

"I meant no insult, but it's great to see that you can see when things are off. It'd make you a great asset to a team, whoever they may be. Now, I don't often fight without my blades, as they're my specialty." He unsheathed his Katana, and got into the proper stance, "I'm truly sorry."

His stance was still lax, you could tell that he wasn't taking it serious. He shoulders were slumped and his knees were clearly not ready to move as fast as possible. It was all not a good thing for him if he was going to go to the death, but thankfully, it was not to the death. He could visibly relax and not go all out, and base his strategy on cutting the other rather then stabbing with the blade in his boot, which the opponent was already aware of.

Not that he wanted to actually fight her. Much too much effort, and not enough possibility to get strength. The gal in front of him was clearly physically stronger then him, and not only that, she probably had more experience in fighting as well. He could guess, and it was really only a guess, that he had more experience with blades then the lass who called herself, 'mama'. He assumed with such a position of motherly, she had to take care of others at a very young age. Orphan? Maybe. It was none of his knowledge to have, as they weren't on a team. Even then, it's not his knowledge to know, but it's his knowledge to keep when he gets it. Pasts were very personal things shared between two who knew each other.

He wasn't quite sure what Ace was thinking, probably a genjutsu of some kind, Genjutsu was useful but not in this situation.
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:30 pm

So, she realized that I was trying to catch her in a genjutsu? And only just after I'd tried to disguise it. Puppy's got a keen nose... but let's see if she can keep up with Noro's speed. Ace's slightly shocked facial expression receded and the girl smiled. "Alright, you caught me. You're a little bit quicker on the uptake than you look. Fair enough, I won't intervene, honest. But you can't blame me for trying. After all, only Samurai and Losers fight fair. Ace's.... less than noble Ninja Way: Shinobi never fight fair. Of course, it was a pretty good means of staying alive, even if it wasn't that respectable. Regardless, she seemed sincere in her promise to not assist in the fight, and instead of remaining in the street as she'd intended to before, she walked off to the sidelines and stood against a shop, still making sure her umbrella kept any moisture off of her.

"I hope you're quick on your feet. Even if Noro holds back."
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Go-go on Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:24 pm

"Call it a woman's intuition Ace chan. But even with your declaration it appears that it is not to be on this day". Go-go's words was aimed at Ace, but she had her eyes on Noro as she spoke. Mama could tell that the male wasn't taking it all seriously. His stance, his apparent total disregard to protect himself properly. He left himself open, and maybe it was all a ploy to lure Go-go into his trap. Mama shook her head before releasing a sigh. It was sheer disappointment for the Kunoichi, not that she was surprised. Noro's attitude from the get go, already told her what she could expect from him. "Noro kun will not be holding back or doing anything for that matter. His heart is not into it, and I am tired of getting wet". Mama's smiled and flashed a teasing wink in Noro's direction.

She then walked off to the side, meanwhile keeping tabs on the man and Ace as she did so. Go-go wasn't about to let her guard down. In the mean time the Kunoichi retrieved her parasol, while having her hips swing with every step. Once the parasol was back in her position, Go-go used it to protect herself from the rain. The same one that was now beginning to subside a little. Mama took the chance to leap from her position before landing safely on a roof top. She was now looking down on their position. One hand held the parasol up, meanwhile her free hand rested on her hips in a womanly fashion.

"My mission is complete and I am off to report to the Mizukage. And then who knows? I may go on another mission or prepare for the exams that are coming up soon. Maybe we will have our spar then when ya not so preoccupied or feeling lazy. And Ace, we may yet have some girl on girl action, hm?". With a wave of her free hand that was previously at her side. Go-go smiled and waved goodbye to the two. Her form creating distance between herself, Noro and Ace. That was until she finally disappeared in an alley way. She was off to report.

[Exit]

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noro on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:29 pm

He fell backwards again, laying in the mud. He let out a sigh of relief. He didn't close his eyes, but once on the ground, he did sheath his blade. He looked over to Ace, and had a snide comment ready.

"So, you think she's into you? I mean, I know you follow me around, and I'm happy that you made an attempt to assist me, but you could go for something other then me. You could do a whole lot better then me."

He stretched and then put his hands behind his head, and waited for any kind of answer from his spiderly friend.
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:25 pm

Ace held her cold, killer stare for a few moments longer, watching Go-go leave the scene. She was holding her umbrella and posing sweetly, but her eyes seemed to have a dark hatred in them. After Go-go's disappearance, Ace examined her surroundings to ensure that there was no one significant around her, then turned to Noro after hearing his remark. "Don't say that, Noro!" She practically threw herself on top of the lazy genin, though still trying her best not to muddy her robes. They were rather fine, after all. "The only one that I want to be with, Noro.... is you!" Of course, this wasn't the first time that she'd exclaimed something like that to him, but it was always such an odd break in character when Ace was alone with him.
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noro on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:17 pm

He arched his brow at her, this was a completely normal thing for her to say. He saw her.. well, upper-body pretty much touching his own, but stayed completely casual. His hands didn't move as she was crouched pretty much on top of him. Only his brow, as he started off, "I've no interest in a relationship like that as is. I don't even understand, with what you are, why you have such an obsession with me. I don't mind, no, but I do wish to know. I saved you, but most would not do what you've done." His body stayed completely relaxed, his face it's normal shade. He was being completely reasonable, with his thoughts completely in line. Sure, she might be sad, but maybe he'd consider it if she had decent reasoning.
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:44 am

Ace narrowed her eyes and curled her hands into fists. She winced slightly, seemingly combating something within herself. It wasn't really as though she was hurt by what he'd said, or was experience some sort of internal aggravation. It was more like... she had something eating away at her that even she wasn't truly aware of. "It's because.... you saved my life." Ace's eyes closed and her hands came unclenched. "I was so close... Noro... I felt so alone. When I was younger, my siblings bullied me for my weakness. They practically tortured me with their taunts at my expense, because that is the way of the Toromaki Clan. We are a clan that believes ONLY the strongest may thrive. Weaklings aren't killed. They have a much worse fate. They become doormats for the stronger members of the clan."

"It took years, but eventually I snapped. I turned on one of my own clan members as a mere child, and I killed him. At least, I thought I'd killed him. He apparently survived, but I've never seen him again... After that, no one in my clan bullied me, and that's when I began my enrollment at the academy. Even though the torture was over... all of my peers were afraid of me, and refused to speak to me. I was all alone, and I had nowhere to turn. I occupied myself by training, but nothing was ever good enough for myself. None of it, I enjoyed. I felt that I had lost purpose in life with nothing to devote myself other than the training dummies. It was then that my bullying started again. That boy began picking on me. He ridiculed me for still being a sheltered princess, and he was right, I was a sheltered princess. I was too sheltered. I couldn't stop him when he forced himself on me in the alley that night. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to kill him... But I knew I couldn't. He was stronger than I was. I was paralyzed with fear when I realized what was happening. Not only was I alone, but I was soon to be nothing more than a doll. A still, broken, silk-fabric figure, incapable of animation... and I intended on staying that way. I was going to stay a doll forever after that day, but you stopped me. You stopped him. You showed me that I did have someone- that I wasn't alone. You prevented me from taking my own life. For that, I must somehow repay you..."

"And so I watch. I watch over you every single day, and I wait for the moment where you will need me. I offer you my undying love and my incomparable loyalty, because I owe everything to you, Noro. I owe you my happiness, my very existence. All I want is to show you my gratitude. Because of what you've done for me, I will protect you always. I will give everything to make you happy. I won't ever let anything harm you, Noro. Because you are what is most dear to me."
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noro on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:46 am

He sighed, his brow going down. That was a long-winded thing for that she was just returning the favor, but it was slightly touching, however romanticized. The issues he had was that he was such a realist that he found this stupid, yet touching.

"You owe me nothing. I just did what any person with any sort of conscious, thinking human being should have. Plus, I'm scared of no one, let's be real here. A lot of people were afraid of that nice lady, but not I. Not even with that menacing demeanor. She's just... too nice. You must understand, I'm a realist. I look at things with clean and clear logic."

"Yet, I can't say I'm not touched. I-"

He'd, if allowed, pull her in for a hug.

"However, am not one to judge when one wants another. Love is not a thing dictated by logic as much as it is emotion. Love is pure emotion and something that can crack even logic. It's just a fact."

If in a hug, he'd kiss her on the cheek, to get a reaction.

"Tell me one thing. If I were to ever leave this village. Would you follow me?"
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:33 am

Ace felt her heart jump when Noro embraced and kissed her, but it wasn't exactly in the way that she'd originally imagined. It was... incomplete. Almost as if it didn't mean the same thing to her as what she'd thought. She was shocked, sure, and there was more to the feeling than just surprise, but it wasn't unending joy. Do I really... love this man?

Ace shook it off before she could forget what was going on and strongly returned Noro's embrace. "Why would you even need to ask that? What would I even stay here for in the first place? Because I'm supposed to be the next head of my clan; because of my destiny? Of course I'd follow you. I'll follow you to the end of the earth, Noro!"
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noro on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:09 pm

"Because of this... if we're going to leave, we must leave now. It's early in the morning, the guards will allow us out. We can run. Run away as far as we can."

He, if allowed, would get up but they faced a new problem.

"How are we going to deal with the guards at the gate?"

He thought and then thought... and thought a little bit more. He came up with an idea, but wasn't sure how Ace would take to it.

"So. I could tie you in the normal way dangerous prisoners are, and bring you out stating execution. Or something like that."
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Ace's eyes closed and her silk umbrella sank into her hand after returning to mere threads. Noro was going about this without putting much thought into it. The village knew the Toromaki Clan well. He'd probably be killed just for tying her up, let alone saying he'd execute her. "No. You wouldn't be able to get away with it. Also, a transformation jutsu wouldn't work, because they'd need some sort of I.D. of me as a criminal to let you execute me."

Her eyes wandered to the clouds. "Here's what we'll do. We'll send a clone of me, running for the gates. She'll make it past the guards and out into the mountains with a clone of a cloaked figure chasing after me, already on the other side of the gate. We'll use the body flicker technique to get them over the wall. Meanwhile, you and I will transform into additional guards to join them as backup. We'll tell them we'll split up and try to flank the man in the cloak. Once out of site, we'll transform back and run." Ace smiled, coming to the conclusion that she had come up with a pretty good plan.
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noro on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:49 pm

He sighed. This was hard. He then had an idea. One less convoluted then that of which had already been set forth, but just as effective in his mind.

"Let's be real here, they most likely have sensor ninjas. They'll catch us before we walk out of the village. Let's get a mission that allows us out of the village, and boom. We out, Ace."

"And I wouldn't mind tying you up otherwise."

He quickly cleared his throat before he saw if she agreed or not.
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:35 am

She looked off towards the village gates, narrowing her eyes, then looked back at Noro. "Okay, yeah. That sounds like the best decision. We just have to get one that we can take without our team, then head out. Or.... we could both take separate solo missions on the same day, and meet up together. That way it wouldn't look suspicious." Ace moved the hair from her eyes. "Father might find it strange that I'm leaving the village on a mission alone with a boy. Lot's of alarms that that would set off."

On Noro's last remark, Ace's head perked up and offered a furious blush, though she said nothing.
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noro on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:43 pm

"Left in my hands, rather then in the jaw of the beast

You shall live a long life, I promise you this, instead of a murder at the hands to the man of your past.

When you come with me, I shall attempt to fill all desires my lazy tendinces allow me to."

He yawned, meaning those words, but he was always lazy in talking. It was nothing new. Nothing was new. He wanted to go big, but he was unable to go big. He needed help, and was determined to find people and make the worlds newest group. One that seeks world-peace... through peace. Not destroying villages, not starting wars, just peace. Talking is a wonderful thing.
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:22 am

Ace's intentions weren't the same as Noro's. She had only a thirst for power, not piece, but knowing of Noro's desires or not, she was content with his words. "I thank you Noro. But remember, the shadow that haunts me will not give me up quietly. You must be ready to fight at any given moment, and we cannot trust appearances." The spider began retreating to her home. "Meet me beyond the gate tomorrow with a mission."
Ace
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Noro on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:11 am

"One slip up, and I'm more fucked than the village whore"

He stretched and knew it was time to go. Anymore time spent planning would make the plan much so over complicated. It was a horrible thing to over complicate plans which would usually end up screwing both of them rather then making them go swell.
Noro
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top