Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

Tsuba-no(Aleho and Tsubaki Private)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tsuba-no(Aleho and Tsubaki Private)

Post by Aleho Casal on Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Aleho sat in the arena where he was supposed to meet Tsubaki-kun. He wasn't exactly excited, scared really. He wasn't sure how Tsubaki-kun would be. He wasn't even sure how the other two, who he heard were off on a mission, were like. He heard things, sure, but he never actually went out to see them. It was high enough on his list of things that he wanted to do. 

He brushed his blue pigtail in his hair and looked up at the sky. It was a clear blue sky, but it was about 8 O'clock, he had sceduled it weird for the sake of seeing the ethics of this girl. Not that that would matter when she got there, considering he's scared shiteless of girls. He didn't move from his spot.

He held nothing really, he was just huddled up against the wall, his head in his legs waiting for someone to come and then he'd have to see if it's Tsubaki-kun. If it was, great, then it could go on, but if not, he'd talk to them, say hi, and then bugger off when it was all said and done, because he was stupidly shy.

Aleho Casal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tsuba-no(Aleho and Tsubaki Private)

Post by Tsubaki on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:28 pm

Tsubaki let out a laugh at this, and replied "Nah, Blue, you one this one. You beat me to hell and back with your mental warfare. I think we'll get along just fine. You're gonna go far, kid." She hoped down, and effectively unsealed his tenketsu. She grinned at him, and offered him her hand to help him up.

Tsubaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleho Casal on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 pm

He took her hand, amazed by Tsubaki even admitting he won. He was sure that his early diagnosis was not wrong. Surely she was lying. He shurged, now being able to, and had one last joke in his book.

"I wasn't lying though. You do look attractive bound."

Was it sly? Nope. Was it even near needed? No. Was it him hitting on her? eh. Maybe. Not even he knew and that meant something.

Aleho Casal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsubaki on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:42 pm

Tsubaki grinned, and simply gave him a wink. She reached over, and gave him a ruffle on the hair, and simply said "You're alright Blue. Try not and get yourself killed, ok?" She gave him another wink, and said "It would be a shame" Before running off, now on HOPEFULLY good terms.

<<< Exit

Tsubaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleho Casal on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:00 am

He blushed intensely at the try and not get yourself killed remark when coupled with that wink. That was not something he was used to. Surely she was kidding as she ran off, and he just got up, and went back to reading, thinking various thoughts, quite a few of them centered around Tsubaki. He had done what he done and it had just set in, and it made him continue to blush furiously.[exit]

Aleho Casal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top