This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

Manly Meeting of Manly Proportions [Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manly Meeting of Manly Proportions [Private]

Post by Staff Played Character on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:13 pm

As 150 students made their way towards the training ground a large man with a hood over his face peered out over the crowd. He had with him a headband that matched that of the Yugakure emblem, and he sat on a stone while popping some chips into his mouth. Eating the snack like some sort of brute who was starved for battle and a little bit more than that. The ogre of a man was peered at by some of the students of course, it wasn't every day that you'd see a nine foot person just sitting around chewing on food and being an all around creeper. The large man grinned heavily as he saw two of the young shinobi that he found to be rather interesting himself. He could smell their potential from a mile away. Pointing outwards towards them he spoke their names. Oh yes, he knew who they were. He had seen the roster of all those in attendance, complete with photos.

"Taika, Yoshiro, come here." Due to his headband it seemed that he was nothing more than just a giant Proctor. He would wait for the two to approach him, given the booming of his voice it didn't matter how far apart the students were in the stream of bodies they could hear his almost dominant voice echo out intensely.

Why he wanted to see them, they would not know yet.

"Hurry or be disqualified." He urged the two while he looking around in a non-suspicious manner.

The figure stood up off the room and it was clear that he was a mammoth of a man. A mixture of hair, muscle, and power. The size of his biceps were comparable to that of basketballs and the size of his frame made him look like he could single handled beat the shit out of most of the genin here. It was a genetic trait of his clan of course, but that wasn't common knowledge given that the Sojima Clan was from a different continent altogether. Whatever the case this rather large individual found himself rotating his arm when he finished his chips, letting the empty bag hit the ground.
Staff Played Character
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Manly Meeting of Manly Proportions [Private]

Post by Dansa D on Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:25 pm

He was across the place from the the large man, and he knew he had to go there cause he was being called. He moved as fast as he could, arriving about a minute after the man spoke thos words, he hoped he wasn't late.

"I'M HERE, YO!"

Completely oblivous to the fear that the tall man might but into other, Yoshiro found himself amazed by the mans... if you would, sheer prowess from the look of him. Not enough to make him afraid, but good enough that it made him hype for whatever was going to happen.

Dansa D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Staff Played Character on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:36 pm

He looked at the two students and waited until the crowd completely vanished before he took of his hood and pointed behind the bushes. Revealing a rather lanky man knocked out cold with numerous bruises visible on his face. The man crossed his arms and looked at the two aspiring genin with a large grin on his face. He cracked his knuckles while he peered at the two and ushered them over towards behind the bushes, not because he was suspicious or anything, but because it was out of sight from any of the proctors of the village examiners.

"I've heard about you two. You're known for your exceptional prowess in Taijutsu, correct? I was asked by my companions to come down here and make sure you guys are actually able to deal with whatever comes your way effectively because believe it or not, you're both insanely disadvantaged here." He stated with a meaty laugh while he peered at the both of these persons.

"Before I say anything...do you know who I am? I am Gin Sojima. The Mountain that shifts the Moon. Tsuchikage. Your kage's have placed their faith in me, and I dare not disappoint them." He couldn't help but flex his muscles as he walked around the bush and into the area with zero visibility.

He stood with his arms crossed while he looked at the students intently.
Staff Played Character
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dansa D on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Tsuchikage...Tsuchikage. The Mountain that shifts the moon. There was some kind of memory of the guy in there. He just could not bring it out. He didn't even want to move away from the man, he looked super duper strong.

He did nod to the known for Taijutsu prowess.

Dansa D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:40 pm

The member 'Dansa D' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Lottery Dice' : 6, 4

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://narutocataclysm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down