This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

Tsuchikage’s office and Muffins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tsuchikage’s office and Muffins

Post by Ashitaka on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Tuesday Morning in Ashitaka’s “house” met one thing, muffins. He eagerly jumped out of bed only met with the disappointment of seeing his small run down studio apartment. Complete with cracked grey stone walls and a custom Earth-Style Wall keeping the roof from collapsing, his apartment left something to be desired in the feng shui department, expect for the nice stove in the corner. With the expense of moving to Iwagakure and having to support himself through the academy, Ashitaka’s funds were running low. Oh well I will get some Ryo to fix the place up after my mission today... time for muffins. Ashitaka went on with preparing his morning meal following his family recipe (Seriously everyone this is a great muffin recipe)

Ingredients:
-1 1/3 cups unbleached white flour
-1/3 cup granulated sugar
-2 teaspoons baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-4 tablespoons butter, melted
-2 eggs
-3/4 cups milt
-2-21/2 cups fruit (Ashitaka prefers blueberries)

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees  and place rack in center
2. Sift together flour, sugar, baking power and salt in a large bowl.
3. Wisk together butter, eggs and milk in small bowl and subsequently pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients. (Stir together with as few strokes  of a spoon as possible)
4. Add fruit and other flavoring you’d like (Today Ashitaka added a little bit of lemon zest to complement the blueberry)
5. Stir just to combine and spoon into a 12 lined muffin cup tins and bake for 20 minutes or until the muffins are slightly golden brown.

They’re perfect!!! Ashitaka quickly downed 4 muffins only to stop suddenly. Perhaps I should wait until after my mission so I don’t get cramps and the muffins will help to replenish my Chakra. He packed a couple for the road and proceeded to walk out the door. Ashitaka was greeted on his dirty street with the cool whoosh of the morning breeze as he began his morning walk to the Tsuchikage’s office at the tower in the center of town.

Ashitaka had always found the Tsuchikage’s tower to have quite a peculiar design and he often wondered the state of the architects mind when designing the building. Why would you have three individual towers with such clashing roof colors...Purple, Blue and Orange?!?!?! His mind continued to stir on the conflicting color pallet when suddenly he found himself in front of the Genin Mission posting board. What mission should I do today?? He eyes began to scan the board until he found the perfect mission. A D-Rank Mission where I get to stop a Farmer Raid that would be so rewarding! However it is peculiar how farmers in every country are becoming more hostile. Perhaps there is a hidden force with the ability to copy and paste problems throughout the world. No matter..He walked turned calmly to the blonde haired woman in charge of monitoring these mission assignments (As so eloquently described by Tsuneo).  

“I would like to take a stab at capturing the farmers that are giving the village so much trouble”

“Yeah sure what ever, Name?” She obviously did not care what mission Ashitaka picked.

Perhaps I can improve her mood. He pulled one of his muffins out of his side pack. “My name is Izumi, Ashitaka! Would you like a muffin???”

She was a little taken back and awkwardly spoke. “I didn’t get the chance to eat breakfast so sure....but this doesn’t mean you get any leeway with your mission ” She quickly grabbed the muffin and wrote his name on her notepad. “Now off with...” But she didn’t have enough time to finish her sentence for Ashitaka was already heading out of the building  for his mission. Today is going to be a rewarding day.

[End]

Ashitaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tsuchikage’s office and Muffins

Post by Ashitaka on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Ashitaka returned to the Tsuchikage’s office excited about just finishing his first mission. I'm glad that those farmers will no longer be threatening the peace of the village with their vandalism. There was a slight joy in Ashitaka's step as he walked up to the job board to speak to the blonde haired woman in charge of the D-Rank Mission board.

"Wipe that amused look off of your face genin."

Ashitaka was taken back..."Oh sorry, I'm just excited about getting some Ryo to pay my rent"

Her normal face of stone cracked with an amused grin..."Interesting....Well I'm going to keep the money until you do me a favor"

Ashitaka posture of joy broke down, "What that is totally unethical. I earned that money!!!"

"Well, I just got word of a robbery in east end of Iwagakure earlier today that the shop that sold one of the Tsuchikage's preferred medicines was robbed. and I can't go home until they are found....so I'm lucky you just showed up because I can't leave the board and none of the higher ranking shinobi want to go on a D-rank mission like this......so I'm sending you"

Ashitaka was disappointed that he would have to go back out but was excited that he would get to go on another mission today.

"Alright, I will be right back with the culprit." He started to move towards the exit...

"You dingbat, don't bring him back here. Just take him to the prison and they will notify me"

"Oh..yeah right" Embarrased of his mistake, Why would you bring a low rank criminal to the office of the Kage??? Ashitaka made a quick exit.

[Exit]

Ashitaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top