View previous topic View next topic Go down

Masato's Jutsu

Post by Dreadfore on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:19 pm

Name: Electrocution Technique
Main Type: Ninjutsu
-Sub-Type(s): Chakra Flow
Chakra Nature: Lightning
Hand Signs: Snake, Dog, Tiger
Description: Lightning chakra flows through the user's hands. When the user touches an opponent or a weapon they are holding, the opponent is electrocuted, lowering their speed by one level during their next turn.
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: This technique does not stack. This technique only lasts for one hit. This technique is non-fatal. Wind natured chakra can protect the victim from electrocution. If the user is doused in water while using this technique, the jutsu ends and the user is electrocuted, lowering speed by one level during the next turn.

Name: Mountain Technique
Main Type: Ninjutsu
-Sub-Type(s): N/A
Chakra Nature: None
Hand Signs: Snake
Description: The user cannot be forced from their position. Their feet are firmly locked to the ground with chakra and they remain upright.
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: The user receives more damage from attacks. Once the user moves from this position, the jutsu is cancelled. Any force strong enough to move the ground will simply move the user along with the ground underneath the user's feet. This jutsu only lasts one post before it must be used again.

Name: Camel Sewing Technique
Main Type: Taijutsu
-Sub-Type(s):N/A
Hand Signs: None
Description: This technique allows the user to not only stop a ranged weapon in the name of self defense, but also take it for their own use. The user stabs their weapon through the hole in the opponent's weapon. The opponent's weapon spins around the user's weapon until it stops or is thrown to another location using the user's weapon.
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: User must have a drawn weapon to perform this technique. This only works on thrown weapons with rings with the user as the target. This can only stop one weapon per post.

Name: Displacement Technique
Main Type: Genjutsu
Hand Signs: Snake, Rat, Tiger
Description: The user will appear to be as far as 5 meters away from their actual location. It will appear as if the user suddenly used the Shunshin Technique.
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: The length and direction of displacement cannot be changed once chosen. The user will appear displaced as long as the jutsu is active, even if the new location of the user would be illogical. The target must be able to see the user for this jutsu to take effect.

Name: Stationary Technique
Main Type: Genjutsu
Hand Signs: Dog, Rat, Tiger
Description: The user will appear to be in the same location and position that they were when this jutsu is used.
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: An opponent that appears to be standing perfectly still is suspicious. The target must be able to see the user for this jutsu to take effect.

Last edited by Dreadfore on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dreadfore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Masato's Jutsu

Post by Go-go on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:12 pm

1st Jutsu. (Electrocution) Does it cause death? And I take it the normal weaknesses to Lightning applies as well. What happens if I pour water over you as you charge up the lightning?

2nd Jutsu. (Mountain) To say they cant be forced from their position at only D-rank is a big time no. Since realistically, there are a 101 ways to move your character. So fix that please. Namely up the rank and also add a workable limit to it.

3rd Jutsu. (Camel Toe) Too low a rank. I take it you will also have some weaponry/ Kenjutsu skills? Also, please explain the mechanics of the Jutsu. Like how do you actually stop a weapon and make it yours? The vagueness kills me darling.

4th Jutsu. (Displacement) Up the rank. Also, what is the trigger? And one hand seal only? No darling, up those too I love you I love you

5th Jutsu (Stationary) Up the hand seal amount. Also, please add a trigger as asked above.

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadfore on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:34 pm

How's this?

Dreadfore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadfore on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:36 pm

Bump?