This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

New Alpha's in town! [Mission, Taika/Naruko/Sekushi]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New Alpha's in town! [Mission, Taika/Naruko/Sekushi]

Post by Staff Played Character on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:53 pm

With a body that was built in such a way to suggest that she was into the highest forms of absolute fitness, Junko Tailong, Jounin in charge of this squad, Squad 6 of Konoha, stood proudly with her leg's spread out as she placed her hands on her hip and looked up at the sky with a large smile on her face. It was clear she was having herself a great time, and was glad that Taika waited until they got so far out to tell the mission details, but rather than berate him on his timing she nodded and looked towards the rather unattractive youth. Placing her hand on his shoulder she smiled wide.

"The deliver was good and concise, just try saying it sooner next time. Just in case the mission has specific information that would be crucial to its completion. That way people can prep ahead of time." She gave a soft laugh as her motherly nature was to be helpful without condemning those under her charge.

She inhaled and took in the sights of the forest in the near beyond, looking at each of her students and raising her right arm up, closing her fist and letting out a 'yosh' as she tucked her arm inwards, raising her fist up into the air shortly afterwords.

"Like we discussed prior, you will be handling this task on your own and I shall be grading your performance. I won't tell you the criteria of the performance, but understand that the way I grade is different than other senseis. There are many ways to impress me, sometimes those routes aren't the most obvious routes. Alright? Any questions? If not, Taika take point and lead us onward, Naruko keep an eye out as you have the keenest senses in the group. Sekushi will bring up the rear." She stated in her rather odd voice, she sounded like she was always in the midst of receiving pleasure whenever she spoke, though she was aware that she was cursed with such a voice she didn't make a comment on it.
Staff Played Character
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekushī Yamanaka on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:11 pm

After hearing the words of his comrade, the strange looking albeit high spirited Taika, he nodded his head and made sure that he had all of his materials. He thought that it would be better to start bringing his meat cleaver with him given that the missions seemed to be far more violent than he anticipated. It was this aspect of the Shinobi's life that made him feel a bit iffy, he wasn't a pacifist by any means but killing wildlife? Rather than simply detaining and relocating it? Surely there were better methods of handling these events than what the brass suggested, but he would never talk back-to those of greater influence than him. Even if it meant that he wouldn't stand up for what was right. After-all, if it wasn't cooking related he didn't care all that much anyway.

He didn't say anything verbally, but adjusted the bag he brought with him that contained a sharp cooking knife, and some cleaning equipment. Why he had it was unknown but he was ready for sure, wearing his typical outfit but in yellow this time due to it being a bright and sunny day. The young male crossed his arms an moved towards the back of the group itself. Eye's looking to make sure no wolf pack ran into them and did anything untoward.

"All set back here, just let me know if you see something approaching. I got plenty of rest last night so I am more than sure that I can handle any groups that may get in the way." He stated almost proudly, trying not to sound cocky or arrogant.

He was just happy that he could help out.
Sekushī Yamanaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Naruko was teeming with excitement, practically incapable of resisting jumping through the air out of excitement. Even if she held back from that, she still gave a slight hop of energy followed by a fist pump. "Awwwww yeah! C-Rank Mission, here we come! Who has time to waste on silly old D-Ranks anyways? Woohooh!" Her speech of excitement filtered itself through Junko's orders and Naruko continued to giggle in excitement. She barely heard anything her sensei had said until there was a mention of a mission grading.

"Hah! I'm the granddaughter of the 7th Hokage! I'll get an S on this mission with my hands tied behind my back, right Lee? You'd better believe it!" There was fire in her eyes and she was practically in position to run a marathon rather than start walking through the forest. Her hands fumbled around one of her pig tails as she anxiously waited for them to take off.
Naruko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko on Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:45 am

Ace drew her metal claws from her bag and equipped them, making sure to keep a keen eye out for any sort of attacker. She wasn't afraid of a couple of wolves, but she definitely didn't want them sneaking up on them. Besides, it was what she was asked to do anyways, so it was the best way to get a high rank from her sensei. Of course, she wasn't going to take her eyes off her team either. Wolves would be easy to spot, but if for some reason some other ninja showed up and tried to attack her teammates, they wouldn't be so obvious. "Hey, I should make some clones to spread out and search for the wolves, shouldn't I? That'd cover more ground, and I've got the Chakra to spare for sure." Naruko proposed her idea while stretching her arms high into the air. After all, it was pretty early, and she still wasn't so used to getting out of bed for missions first thing in the morning.
Naruko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekushī Yamanaka on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:01 am

He heard the taijutsu based member of the group exclaim that he would protect both him and Naruko and the young Yamanaka said nothing in response. It was not that he felt offended by the notion of being defended, it as just that he expected that everyone on the team would be doing that for one another anyway. He smirked regardless and nodded in thanks towards Taika, knowing that the young man had the best intentions for the group. Though he had to comment on the statement made slightly before, because it sounded absolutely strange. He had never been exposed to Taika's bashful side, as he hadn't been around his team-mate that many times before.

"Are you alright Taika-kun? You should get some rest after this, unless your stutter is just a verbal tick." Sekushī rose his eyebrow as he peered at the youth-filled man who was currently taking charge of this specific type of mission.

He knew that the sensei was most likely going to give each of the three a chance to lead a mission to see what they were good at, it was similar to how his father ran things back at the restaurant. The Yamanaka took both of his hands and rose them upwards, resting them on the back of his head while he inhaled the air around him slightly. He wasn't a sensor like his father was, at least not yet. He had to wait to learn his families most basic aspect because he chose rather to focus on his ninjutsu than the hiden jutsu that was made famous by the generations that came before him. Upon hearing the words of Naruko he blushed slightly, though due to being chocolate his face looked more plum than red.

"I don't think I could handle that much beauty in one place at once, Naruko-sama. Mayhaps a different strategy." He was very concerned about leaking blood all over the place without actually being hit in the fight, it would be absolutely embarrassing, though the eye candy would more than make up for that fact.

The man dropped his arms to his side and rotated his arm a bit, feeling the soil beneath him he knew that there was a lot of moisture here. By that realization he knew that he would have little to no trouble handling any threat that came at him, but he was instructed by the sensei to not show-off, as it was known that ninjutsu-wise he was considered a prodigy hand's down. Especially when it came to the water-nature, a nature that the sensei herself knew front and back. She had great mastery in it compared to his simple mastery, but he was still impressive to behold. That was clear.

Sekushī Yamanaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Staff Played Character on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:04 am

The leader of this small troupe nodded her head as she listened to the trio intermingle with one another. She was worried that they were to naive to be effective, but recalled that they were still young and full of positive energy. They did live in Konoha after-all, due to it being peace times the chances of any actual strife or complications in the lives of these three was minimal. They might have suffered some form of loss, but they didn't know the horrors of war, they didn't know the evils that mankind was able to inflict om both the world itself and the people who inhabited it. She shook her head lightly, not speaking what was on her mind or showing that she was thinking at all, a tactic well known for experienced ninja such as herself. As a former member of the Anbu Black Ops, wearer of the Monkey Mask, she was used to hiding her face from those around her, hiding what she felt from three genin was childs play. With a soft smile she scanned the area quickly, knowing that soon the confrontation would be happening, they were directly on these beasts trail after-all.

"We are on the right course, stay vigilant and do not get caught by surprise. If these wolves were needed to be hunted down as a C-rank mission then they aren't your average woodland creature, they must have amazing coordination and a severe lack of fear. Remember your academy training and any training you've done on your own up to this point and you should be fine." She placed her hands on her hips as she kept moving forward, having ignored the slight flirtation of her student earlier she was impressed at his ability to stay cautious, with a group of this nature it sometimes felt like this group was handicapped due to having twice as many overzealous members in the group compared to others.

She gave them their final pep talk before she knew she had to do something that made her slightly worried. Sure she was more than positive that three genin could handle a pack of wolves, but this was no ordinary pack of wolves, that much she knew as fact. This pack had became a nuisance worthy of a moderate danger tag for a reason, the obviously had something up their sleeve that made them a force to be reckoned with.

"If you think that you should do that however Naruko, go for it. I want to see how well you guys work as a team before we do any actual team building and joint training. It's good to see how you all work in the field. Matter of fact, I will be watching you guys closely, but to make sure that you guy's understand the importance of communication and teamwork I shall be simply overseeing the mission. Good luck, my students." She gave a feint smile as she leaped upwards towards a branch of a nearby tree, using henge she disappeared from sight.

Masking her henge with another technique that these young wards had no knowledge of. For all they knew she had left entirely,though she was obviously watching, it didn't mean she'd step in to actually help them should things get out of hand.

Staff Played Character
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:13 pm

Rather than actually paying attention to the plan, Naruko produced five shadow clones
Clone Calculations:
[her actual body being the sixth extension of herself, thus, mastery being 20 Jutsu per thread, each is capable of performing 3.3 (rounded down to 3) Jutsu]
which all leaned over one another to examine the wolves, ears twitching like a litter of puppies. One started paying attention to her teammate's plan while another started fixing her pigtails. Two more began playing rock paper scissors. One laid down to rest, and the original still leered out at the wolves from behind the tree. Then, all at once, they turned to the group in response to their seeming leader's final question and answered in unison.

"Yeah, just one: After this, do we get to eat?!" They were all smiling cheerfully, looking hopeful and admittedly hungry. One had her hands clenched into fists against her collarbone, with the others lounging against one another in various poses, kind of like a bunch of sisters taking a family photo. It was, without a doubt, too much Naruko for any one given time, but that didn't seem to bother the girl one bit. In fact, she seemed like she knew they were all obnoxious, and just didn't care.
Naruko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekushī Yamanaka on Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:33 pm

He didn't have a problem with Taika generally, but he did find the lad to be a damn fool for thinking that he might fail at being able to hit all those wolves at once. Hell, he was specialized for this very tactic. He though of what these two actually would do besides just run at the wolves and try to fight them head on. They weren't really going to just try something so barbaric...right? It didn't matter, Sekushi could have easily made the wolves tear each other apart without him having to lift a finger, he did unlike most in his class use his power on animals often in his spare time. Using it on the neighborhood dogs so that he could sniff out good ingredients from the village and other...special things. He rose his hand and place his thumb upwards however, signalling that he was down with the plan. Giving a feint smile.

"Absolutely." He stated sharply while catching a glimpse of multiple Naruko posteriors.

He didn't really like her jumpsuit but admired the importance of such a thing. He flexed his muscles a bit and watched as the two sprinted around the side of the pack, he placed his hands into the symbol of his clan and activate his jutsu, a pulse escaped his body rapidly reaching outwards and hitting the secondary wolves entirely. They were completely under his control at this moment, though it could be seen that they were all struggling as he made all of them bare their necks, so that the could be knocked out with some basic attacks from his comrades. He yawned a bit as he looked up at his smiling sensei.

[Skip the Sensei.]
Sekushī Yamanaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:57 pm

Naruko's multiple clones all took off on Taika's command, one transforming into a massive shuuriken to be carried by another one of the clones. The other three clones followed behind, steel claws equipped, while the original sat behind the tree, smiling at Sekushi. She was being rather cheery despite how serious of a moment this supposedly was. But hey, why should she have to risk her own life when she had an entire squad of clones to fight in her stead. "Piece of cake!" Naruko yawned, reclining against the tree and winking at Sekushi. She was obviously showing off, just as she always had.

Her fellow clones were quickly closing in on the wolf while she relaxed. The large shuuriken popping into a flying Naruko once it reached the alpha, she tackled the beast by the neck with the assistance of two kicks from other clones. Once they fell the creature, four clones held it down, one for each limb, while the fifth began performing a series of hand signs. "Lee, get out of the way!" Meanwhile, the real Naruko nodded to Sekushi, confirming that now was most likely the best time to remove the other wolves from the equation. "Don't worry about my clones. I won't feel a thing."
Naruko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekushī Yamanaka on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:41 am

Watching his team-mates do what they did best he caught Naruko's looks every time she did bother to look in his direction. She was as arrogant as he was, but her own arrogance could be seen as wholly playful. Sekushi didn't actually like the fact that he was taking the backseat to Taika however. It seemed that Naruko was a naughty girl, knowing more about Sekushi's power than he had thought he revealed. Was she spying on him when he wasn't looking? Oh well, it didn't matter. He did his hand signs rapidly, allowing himself to breath in through his nostrils. Looking at the wolves before him tendrils of drill-like water shout out of the ground and skewered each and every wolf that he could see. The alpha and every member of his pack were drilled through like tissue-paper and lifted at least ten feet into the air.

"Water Sky....Convergence...." He spoke softly as he tucked his hands into his pockets as he turned on his heel and started to walk away from the group. Closing his eyes as the bodies of the canine's rained down onto the battlefield.

He peered over to his sensei and said nothing as he shook his head. Content that this stupid mission had came to its timely conclusion he hadn't found himself having any reason to stay for the debriefing of the mission or for the grading from his teacher. He might have been studious and respectful most of the time but everyone knew that Sekushi had no reasons to be social with his group lately. What with all of those situations happening in his life. He knew that he was probably seeming a little off to the group. But that didn't matter to him much. He had a lot on his mind and had no reason to stick around here.

[Skip the Sensei.]
Sekushī Yamanaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko on Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:05 pm

Naruko's clone was still making hand signs when the earth erupted with geysers of water piercing each of the wolves. She wasn't expecting the entire lot to be wiped out immediately. She'd figured out that Sekushi was going to lay waste to the area, but had expected there'd at least be some work left for her to do. Either way, it was good that she was able to get Taika out of the way before Sekushi launched his attack, or he'd be in a world of hurt.

Once she was certain that everything had turned out alright, the remaining clone dismissed herself and vanished in a puff of smoke, theoretically returning to the original spiritually. The original Naruko, after witnessing Sekushi's jutsu in awe, began to be overwhelmed with excitement. That was one of the coolest things she'd ever seen, and she figured he should know as such. She spun around and hopped up from her original position and ran at Sekushi, shouting out after him.

"Sekushi! That was awesome, that jutsu you did? What'd you call it, Water Sky Convergence or something like that? Well, whatever it was, it was super cool!" Naruko shouted, pouncing on his back like a cat. If he didn't catch her, she'd probably knock him to the ground, given the amount of force her excitement had brought into her jump.
Naruko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekushī Yamanaka on Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:51 pm

As he made each step towards leaving the area it seemed as though he could feel a presence gaining on him, it helped that he kept an ear out most of the time or else he wouldn't have been able to know that Naruko was bolting after him in some fashion. Peering over his shoulder in just the nick of time he was able to set up his arms in such a way so that the female could ride on his back given her cat like pounce of him. He held her legs on each side of his abdomen and stepped out with the right leg as to brace on impact. A blush obviously running across his face in light purple while he closed his eyes and smiled. Feeling successful for impressing Naruko in the manner in which he did.

"Well...yeah...I can't use it all the time because it takes a lot out of me...but for the most part it's pretty amazing. Do you want...to go for Ramen?" He found himself saying nothing important while he seemed to stand there happily.

He was completely enamored by having her body thrust against his own and he could feel some of her body heat through the jumpsuit itself. Oh yes. He was totally in a better mood all of a sudden, forgetting whatever was on his mind earlier in a fashion that nearly simulated that it never happened to begin with. His nose was feeling like it was a few steps from gushing blood. But he was able to resist such temptations. Centering himself despite the fact that he was struggling heavily to accomplish such a feat.
Sekushī Yamanaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Staff Played Character on Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:06 pm

[quote="Staff Played Character"]

Leaping down from the tree the woman cracked her knuckles softly and then walked over towards her trio of students with a smile on her face. She was a bit uneasy that Sekushi couldn't keep himself in check. She overheard each statement made by her students and smiled to herself as she walked over towards the center of the group and rose her hands upwards as to draw attention to herself. Though it didn't matter if her student's bothered to look or not, she would speak and give out her evaluations properly.

"Both Taika and Naruko have earned B+'s for actually working in unison with one another, Taika your grade fell back because your plan wasn't followed properly by your squad which is your responsibility. Naruko your grade fell back because you let all your clones do all the work for you. Even your grandfather would have participated along-side his clones the majority of the battle. As for you Sekushi, you get a D-, and you know why. Anyway, let's all go out for Ramen, my treat. In a week we will be going on your first serious mission, be ready before then." She nodded towards her group and took off towards the village gates, looking around her pockets for her coin purse.

Eventually reaching the Ramen Shop, she let her students order whatever they could handle eating, she had more than enough money to pay for it.
Staff Played Character
NPC
NPC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruko on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:47 am

The blonde-haired kunoichi didn't exactly seem happy about receiving no more than a B, and even less so about being compared to her grandfather. However, she was satisfied with having the highest score of the team, whether or not she was tied, and was pretty happy about the post-mission meal they'd be having. Ramen was one of her favorites, alongside fish, curry, and dumplings and to top it off, it was free! Not to mention she'd get to eat it with what seemed to be the coolest genin in the village. In a way, Sekushi almost reminded her of her grandfather's old childhood friend.

What was his name anyways? Some super cool kid that used to beat Naruto at everything when they were little? Daisuke? Ah, it didn't matter. What did matter was that Lee was apparently not going to be joining them for their meal, which was a problem with Naruko. She wanted to say something to try to change his mind, but couldn't manage to even turn her head before he'd vanished.

"Hey, Sekushi? How come boys are so weird? Always trying to be all dark and mysterious and stuff. You and your loner act earlier, and now Lee not wanting to eat with us. Naruko relaxed a bit, her arms falling limp and her chin resting on Sekushi's shoulder. "Don't tell me you and him have suddenly become rivals. Healthy competition is a good thing and all, but I don't want any conflict in the team, you know? She started as she let her teammate carry back to the village.

Naruko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sekushī Yamanaka on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:40 pm

He didn't give a single fucking damn shit about no fucking score. He wasn't a ninja, how many times did he have to say this to his sensei who insisted that he was meant to be one. Sure he was able to use a pretty high level technique that he learned from...no-one nowhere at any time. But it didn't matter to him. He was trying to be a boss. Oh well.

"Mmm...? Rivalry? Do you think that he is my equal Naruko? Heh, you're so funny. I adore that about you." He scoffed at the very idea of being on the same level as...Taika.

He didn't hate Taika but he found him to be quite the strange being. The kind of person who couldn't be trusted. Probably because the young man didn't seem to be able to control his emotional state that well? He didn't know, he also didn't care all that much. He had shit on his mind and things coming back to haunt him from his past. He didn't want to dwell on it, he didn't want to reflect on it. He was at least happy that Naruko was with him at this time, which was fine.

[exit]
Sekushī Yamanaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top