This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

Just some Q's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just some Q's

Post by Raeburn Musuko on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:02 pm

I'm just gon make one post, so people don't yell and be meanies. I'm not suggesting anything, so yes or no answers suffice, as the possible answers are common sense and show the clear ruling direction. There's really no difference which is yes or no, as sites all do it a different way that breeds success for either answer.

Most Importantly: Is the site dead?

Are there limits to +1, 2, 3, etc. rank increases for techniques?:
Name: Lightning Release: Dead Bone Pulse
Main Type: Ninjutsu
-Sub-Type(s): Chakra Flow, Kekkei Genkai
Chakra Nature: Lightning Release
Hand Signs: N/A
Description: The user imbues their entire physique with Raiton causing their bones to accept the cutting and numbing effect of said element. Contact with bones affected by this chakra will overload a target’s nervous system making them incapable of movement for 1 post. The cutting power of the bones are also enhanced boosting the effectiveness of Shikotsumyaku techniques by +1 rank when this technique is utilized.
Drawbacks/Weaknesses:
Wind Release nullifies the effect of this chakra.

Is this a thing still? Do village exclusives exist?:

Invasion rules wrote:They gain the ability to learn that country’s village-usable only techniques.

Invasion Rules wrote:You also gain the ability to purchase the village’s Hiden and village-only techniques.

Is a single clan able to take multiple perks or a single perk further in power? For example, allowing 5 more jutsu to be used, shortening cool downs, reducing chakra cost for a technique or all techniques, allowing a dozen or couple more techniques to take 0 hand seals, allowing more items to be sealed, allowing more genjutsu to be seen through, allowing more custom jutsu, or further Body Flicker distance?

Does Eight Gate have more power than Guy showed? The reason I ask is because he used 7th Gate multiple times during that day and had been fighting all day before he used Eight Gate. Additionally, he doesn't use much ninjutsu and none during Eight Gate, despite the dimension manipulating thing maybe, that I think databook said had chakra.

Is strength also durability? Are there going to be comparisons added and the same feats of canon characters with that durability can also be used? There's a lot of people that have tanked jutsu without jutsu or bijuu. A few sites out there have Narutoverse feat listings, and it's not like people tanking thing is a rare plot thing.

Do the speed comparisons go by part 1 speed? Base Naruto kept up with Sasuke after all, Raikage's the only non-Konoha ninja, and Raikage wasn't even equal to Minato without Sage More or a bijuu. Lots of people without speed enhancements can keep up with Raikage and that's including his jutsu.

What perks for nindo carry on to the next level? Does jutsu for chakra no skill + practitioner become 15 jutsu? Does strength allow no skill + practitioner to carry 15 items? Does practitioner + expert for intelligence allow 45 jutsu? Does agility combine no hand seal jutsu for each level?

Does Yin Seal's jutsu augmentation, Cursed Seal, Sage Mode, Jugo's clan, Light Weight, Eight Gates, and bijuu chakra stack beyond Great Mastery? Of course, with natural energy not being able to stack with other things that manipulate natural energy.

Are some S-rank kinjutsu considered stronger than others? For example, Hashirama's Buddha effortlessly taking down Perfect Susanoo and Kyuubi. Also, his Wood Human being equal to Perfect Susanoo which also can take down S-ranks in hundreds.

Is there a reason LRA is getting a special description when it's B-rank and a generic anime speed booster increased by Raikage's huge chakra? Raikage couldn't keep up with top tiers after all.

Is speed or agility faster than the other? I've got a pretty good argument for speed of techniques being faster than characters, but like I said not going to argue and doesn't matter.

Will speed stat have comparisons to the speed of canon techniques, or is it just casting speed and all techniques are considered equal in speed unless higher ranked?

Are In Naruto's Footsteps: The Friends' Paths filler jutsu allowed? I'm getting that feel that only old filler jutsu from years ago are allowed. Same question for The Last.

Is Kabuto's differently named Twin Demons technique banned, where he can put DNA into himself, and use the stats or jutsu of anybody, according to new databook?

Is Multiple Shadow Clone non-canon and limited to Great Masters while taking into account Kakashi creating dozens of Shadow Clones with no reserves left?

The rules are getting edited so chakra stat doesn't determine level of ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, right?

Do transplant rules mean you can transplant first and then have a bijuu, Cursed Seal, or Sage Mode?

Can fodder Sharingan be created through medical class like in manga and new Gaara's Hiden book?

Do MS transplants for EMS count for not being allowed to have Sage Mode, Curse Seal, bijuu first?

So I'm looking in custom jutsu and guessing cooldowns from jutsu rules are scrapped, right?

Does Shukaku have Magnet Release like in canon and with how Gaara used it in his Hiden book?

Can you use ryo for nindo word count training, as point/money system doesn't state otherwise?

Does the unranked jutsu list not take into account the new ranks from the new databook?

Is Kyuubi unable to heal organs despite it healing Naruto from Sasuke's fatal Chidori wound?

Does Shukaku have sealing jutsu like in canon and with how Gaara's used it for some jutsu?

Can strength be used to destroy techniques and fight bijuu by itself, using canon feats?

Can you clone people like Orochimaru did and how Root did in Sakura's Hiden?

Do +1 rank increases in power give more range and more effects to a jutsu?

Does this site follow the long non-canon logic of rank being power for jutsu?

Can Chakra Suppression be used on others like in Shikamaru's Hiden book?

Can you rob people and villages for their ryo, to use for buying techniques?

Do thrown weapons/arrows have an agility equal to one's strength?

Can the powers or range of weapons be increased through a clan?

Is bijuu Chakra Transfer an innate ability and does it have limits?

Do you need the DNA of Ashura's descendant for Rinnegan?

Are Special Titles being edited alongside rank up system?

Do canon jutsu without hand signs have hand signs here?

Is Body Flicker considered non-canon teleporting here?

Can you clone tailed beast chakra like in Sakura Hiden?

Is bijuu cloak unable to tank Amaterasu like in manga?

Can bloodlines give classes or innate nindo increases?

Are Kyuubi and Hachibi stronger than the other bijuu?

Is it possible to start with SSM sword like Kuro?

Can sensory range be increased through a clan?

Do you have to be Indra's descendant for EMS?

Is Kyuubi at double it's power shown in canon?

Can Juubi be potentially summoned?

Can Hiden book techniques be used?

Who's Haou in staff site rules topic?

Did Shinobi Union exist on this site?

Can a clan give more item slots?

Can a clan give item discounts?

Are military ration pills allowed?

Can a clan give money?

Last edited by Raeburn Musuko on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:38 pm; edited 15 times in total

R.I.P Papa Raeburn
Raeburn Musuko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just some Q's

Post by Raeburn Musuko on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:43 pm

Tho I did edit to reorganize and add some questions. Not gon post to argue tho.

Edit: Moor and moor q's.
Raeburn Musuko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeburn Musuko on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:33 pm

French fries.
Raeburn Musuko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeburn Musuko on Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:11 pm

I really dun care if you lock and delete after answering and I see the responses. Like I said, they're yes or no questions and really don't matter much as sites take either route and are successful. I just want clear directions before I advertise and I'm still going to advertise no matter wut the answers are, as there's so many components to Naruto sites that these questions are minuscule factors in my mind.

R.I.P Papa Raeburn
Raeburn Musuko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:11 pm

I'm going to answer this but do know that a large amount of the answers are going to be "Circumstantial." Because half the questions you asked are not simply "Yes or No" questions.
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raeburn Musuko on Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Uh, 15 days...Still no ryo system update, nobody's participating in contest, majority of staff at least on other sites, nobody's on chatbox for long in big group anymore...

Most important question added at top, I guessss.

R.I.P Papa Raeburn
Raeburn Musuko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum