Naruto Cataclysm
Naruto Cataclysm
Naruto Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Cataclysm

Your #1 Naruto Shippuden RP

HomeSearchRegisterLog inLatest images
Join the site staff and help make Naruto Cataclysm a fun place to play. Click here to apply for staffship.
SITE IS OFFICIALLY OPEN
Latest topics
Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 4:20 am by Shuei Setsuna

» Staff Application
Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 10:35 pm by Admin

» Canon Technique Classification
Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 6:56 pm by Admin

» Nindo Stats
Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am by Admin

» Nindo Skills
Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 9:59 am by Admin

» The Lottery
Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2016 1:23 pm by Admin

» Fate/Endless Spring
Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 3:11 pm by Guest

» Hideaki, Dominick [W.I.P]
Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 4:19 pm by Hideaki

» Bleach Soul So [jcink]
Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:18 am by Guest

Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute RES

Masaaki[Am I Done]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masaaki

Masaaki[Am I Done] Empty
PostSubject: Masaaki[Am I Done]   Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:26 am

Character Application~

General Character Info~

Name:Masaaki
Race: Human

Clan: None
Bloodline: None
Kekkei Genkai Element:None
Affinity: Earth
Other Elements:

Character Database~

Village:Konoha
-Afflictions/Groups:
Ninja Registration (5 Numbers):96969

Classes:
Medical Shinobi
Legendary Lore
Puppeter

Jutsu:
Jutsu(1): Chakra Scapel
Jutsu(2): Poison Mist
Jutsu(3): Mystical Palm Technique
Jutsu(4): Earth Release: Shadow Clone
Jutsu(5): Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
Jutsu(6): Chakra Strings/Free

Weaponry:
Weapon(1): Puppet Upgrade: Kunai Launcher: Arms
Weapon(2): Puppet Upgrade: Forearm Blades
Weapon(3): Generic Puppet
Weapon(4): Puppet Upgrade: Senbon Launcher: Mouth
Weapon(5):Puppet Upgrade: Poison Gas Laucher: Mouth

Nindo (Fighting Styles)
Chakra: Expert

• Ninjutsu: Expert
  • Taijutsu: No Skill
  • Genjutsu: No Skill

Speed: No Skill
Strength: Practioner
Intelligence: Practioner
Agility: Expert

Appearance Information~

Picture/Description:
Masaaki is a tall and lean woman standing at 5'7 and a 110 pounds. She has long platinum white hair that is soft as cotton and sways in the breeze. It is styled in layers that flow from the top of her head to the nape of her back. She has a nice and oval shaped face that ends to a soft point on her chin. Facial features on Masaaki are very round, lacking any real sharpness to them but still having enough form to clearly display emotion. Her eyes are the color turquoise and like gems her eyes shine faintly in the light. Which leads down to her nose which has a round tip and can be a little redish at times. Her full lips finishes the features on her face nicely, making her appear slightly more sensual than she really is.

Height:5'7
Weight:110
Blood Type: A+

Personality Information~

Personality Description:
Masaaki is what people describe as Vixen or Femme fatale with her dark seductive and mysterious personality. She is very manipulative especially towards men and does not care truly about others except for her own growth and strength as a ninja. Masaaki could also be considered a very naughty as she likes to play pranks and jokes on people with her tremendous speed. She does talks a lot in contrast to other people like her who does not talk very much and is never courteous to anyone. She can also be described as an Byronic hero because of her villainous ways, charisma and her ability to feel and relate to people on a personal level. She is not an ambitious person at all despite being a huge risk taker in life and can be described as lazy towards the minor things in life. Being a manipulative women she is very self controlled to which is able to adjust her personality slightly to better fit certain situations making her adaptable but also makes her lack a true and solid personality. Especially outside of battle she is very cool, calm and collected, alongside her easy going personality she is very hard to read and very hard to understand. After a long and tiresome fight or assassination she like to sit down and ponder and wonder about the outcome of her life and how she must follow her own way and path to the end regardless of wherever it takes her.

She has a very nurturing personality especially towards her people and will often do things for unnecessary things for them. She is nurturing but is does not trust anyone except her own strength which also makes it hard for her to join a team or ninja group. She is not loyal to anyone except for mother and father and would put her life on the line for them.She is kind of smart and logical but not too much as she relies on her charms and sex appeal to get what she wants when she wants it. Masaaki is definitely a socialite at her hometown as she knows many people and many more people know her though her is not a stuck up bitch she is fierce and flirty towards anyone including women though she is not a lesbian, she is bisexual but heavily leans towards men. She is kind of selfish especially towards getting things as she will always put herself first even in front of her village and close friends. As a leader she actually sucks since she is extremely selfish and thinks generally of herself she is not a very good leader at all and generally speaking prefers to go solo. In a group she prefers the more indirect approach to finishing missions with as little contact as possible with anyone not directly related the mission itself. Though she doesn't like direct missions she does not hesitate to take another ninjas life if they interfere with the mission itself and with not dwell upon the matter for a second afterward and probably would even laugh about it. She actually does not like hunting good people and usually never takes those missions.

Likes: Puppets, Science, Math, Reading, writing, learning, self experiments
Dislikes:Ignorance
Hobby: Puppets and performing experiments
Special Skill:Photo Memory

History: Masaaki was born west of Konoha from both of her parent being medics, so despite the lack of war and need for medics in Konoha she lived quite comfortably and as well taken care of. Growing up near Konoha, despite her family being well off, was hard and cruel as she learned quickly that you have to be tough and strong if not the stronger people will walk all over you no matter what you do and you will be powerless to do anything. At a young age Masaaki showed great natural talent of a ninja and was sent to the academy to be trained. At the age of 6 she entered the academy with her long white hair flowing behind her. She was picked on quite often during her first year in the academy especially by women because of her looks and how young she was and the fact that she lived a normal childhood. Months upon months of verbal, physical and mental abuse turned Masaaki heart a few shades colder and after six months into the academy she stopped smiling all together and her face was stuck in a permanent scowl. Even with all of bullying going on around her she still excelled as a Ninja and continued to be one of the top students in her class despite the age disadvantage. Masaaki, even with all of that success could not stand up to her bullies and for that year still she bullied thoroughly. Her second year in the academy was a terrible year for her when her mother died from sickness and her heart turned a few shades colder and shook in cold rage and that year she did not get bullied out of fear that she would snap and kill everyone. During this year was wore a cartoon-like smile on her face as if she was always happy and to anyone else she looked like a madman with a screw missing. Still she was one of the top students of her class this year and one of the top students in all of Konoha. Her father grew scared for his daughter as she would smile and grin from ear to ear as if she was stuck into a photo of a happy moment forever and when he would ask about it she would just blow it off as nothing. Her third year in the academy overall a good year for Masaaki as she was the top student in Konoha as she learned how to use wind chakra in the academy during that year. The girls that bullied her during her first year were following her around as if she was there leader. Masaaki still grinning from ear to ear did not mind though she did start to pick on the girls that picked on her often using wind chakra to lift them on top of a roof or knock them down laughing all the way. During her fourth year she graduated early and was assign to a Genin team of people that were a few years older than her still she proved to be their equal through and through proving she deserved to be a genin completing D-C rank missions with little effort.

During her first year as a Genin she did not take the Chuunin exam because of Special Jounin sensei deemed she was not yet ready to become a Chuunin. So now at the age of 11 and her second year as a Genin, her team had managed to complete over seventy missions D-C ranked missions personally bring into a couple of million ryo in Konoha.

Last edited by Masaaki on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Genin
Genin
Shuei Setsuna

Masaaki[Am I Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masaaki[Am I Done]   Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 12:50 am

Your rank is Genin yet in your bio it states you are Chuunin. Please fix this as we do not allow those above Genin as of yet.

As for your stats they have to change according to these rules here. >Click<

If you were looking for a slip and sly, nice try. c:
Back to top Go down
Masaaki

Masaaki[Am I Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masaaki[Am I Done]   Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:07 am

I thought a village could have up to 3 Chuunin if I am late for that I am sorry if so grade as you would though I am confused about the Jutsu thing
Back to top Go down
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin
Kurokyōfu

Masaaki[Am I Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masaaki[Am I Done]   Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 7:36 am

Why do you have no jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Masaaki

Masaaki[Am I Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masaaki[Am I Done]   Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 8:56 pm

....Can someone please approve me it has been like 10 days
Back to top Go down
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin
Kurokyōfu

Masaaki[Am I Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masaaki[Am I Done]   Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2015 9:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Masaaki[Am I Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masaaki[Am I Done]   Masaaki[Am I Done] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masaaki[Am I Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Cataclysm :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Inactive/Deceased Characters-
Jump to: