NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

Is the sharinganslightly under powered?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is the sharinganslightly under powered?

Post by Bardo Rebellion on Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:43 pm

Hello Admin,

This is simply a suggestion/concern with the way the sharingan is set up, though as of the moment I am the only Uchiha and there isn't technically anything wrong with them in the sense of functionality I was wondering why it didn't increase agility by a rank or two when you at least hit three tomes as this is when you are able to keep up with high speed movement, and are supposed to have a slight ability to keep up with these as well, were as it stands now it simply lets you see a kick come to your face even if in reality you can't react.

I understand that this shouldn't be something that is greatly stat boosting or anything of that nature but I just thought of all the ability it could increase I thought perhaps genjutsu and agility would be something that would get a plus from this donjutsu for as it stands there isn't much pushing people to join this clan which many could view as a great thing, but as a member I feel as though it is kinda just a cool coloration of an eye for someone to possess until they obtain mangekyou.

If I could receive a little insight on this or perhaps explain as to why it is set up like this I would appreciate it and thank you in advance for answering or replying to my concern.

Sincerely,

The O.G. of Hatred and Order
Bardo Rebellion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is the sharinganslightly under powered?

Post by Naruko on Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:59 pm

I don't know anything about all of your other suggestions, but I personally don't think it makes sense for the Sharingan to increase agility, seeing as how it doesn't increase your physical capability at all. It only allows you to see clearly when moving at intense speeds. The Sharingan doesn't make you faster in any way.
Naruko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardo Rebellion on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:16 pm

It makes you react faster, and on this site that is what agility does, however, if I said speed I would understand your point but that isn't what I stated. So as the site states this is what agility does for you "Your agility determines how quickly you can change directions, and how good your dexterity is. It also decides the maximum distance you can use the Body Flicker technique as well as your skill with Kenjutsu." However, if you take away the nindo perks you receive with this area and simply allow them to quickly change direction which could be claimed as reflexes which is actually more of a mental reaction than actually moving faster as you are anticipating something which the sharingan allows one to do.

Furthermore, as the sharingan is stated in the three tome section and I quote "As the Sharingan evolves, gaining a third tomoe seal, the 2nd Tomoe's Ability extends to being able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capabilities to the user, allowing them to see the image of an attacker’s next move from the slightest muscle tension in their body and counterattack or dodge without any wasted movement. The third Tomoe also grants the user the ability to memorize almost any technique that he or she witnesses, apart from other kekkei genkai techniques. The user can memorize ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu with near perfect accuracy, allowing the user to use the techniques as their own, or even modify them to create their own new techniques. (In order to reproduce a copied technique, however, one must have the necessary skill or ability to perform them. AND In addition to physical skill and kekkei genkai techniques, the Sharingan cannot reproduce techniques dependent on other factors, such as summons that the user has not signed a contract with.)"

It even states it able to track fast-moving objects before finally giving some amount of predictive capability meaning it would in fact have lead way to advance agility with solid backing in my opinion.
Bardo Rebellion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top