Mark of the Chakra Thief
Spoiler:
Name: Mark of the Chakra Thief
Element/'s: N/A
Range: Within the Thread
Type: Fuuinjutsu/Flow
Sub Type: Support
Hand seals: N/A
Description: This can be done through either direct contact or through a chakra conduit. Tsuneo's most frequent usage of this is by channeling his weapons with chakra, replacing the normal blue glow with a blue flame normally seen on finger Fuuinjutsu. Upon hitting his target a Fuuin mark appears on the affected area, Tsuneo can then make a sister mark anywhere he wishes. The purpose of this is to allow Tsuneo to transfer chakra or steal chakra from mark to mark, obviously for this to work he needs to have placed the mark on something that has chakra within it.

The maximum amount of chakra he can transfer is 3 if the mark is within the same topic, if the mark is not in the same topic but still somewhere in thread, the transfer is 1. Tsuneo however can cancel both whenever he wishes.

Minor sensory abilities naturally come with this: By recieving chakra from the mark Tsuneo can tell how much chakra the mark has (Living or object) and where the mark is. <- Requires Sensor.

Daylight Robbery
Spoiler:
Name: Daylight Robbery
Element/'s: None
Range: 5 meter radius
Type: Fuuinjutsu
Sub Type: Supportive
Hand seals: Hare
Description: Tsuneo marks a seal onto a surface, which then explodes upon his command, however the explosion is both near invisible and harmless. The 'explosion' releases a spherical orb around it that can only just be seen with a faint blue hue - this orb, if it touches someone or a technique, steals a 3 points of chakra from them/it and remotely transports it to Tsuneo. The effect this has upon a jutsu is that it will become weakened, or dissipate if B rank or below.

Chaff Seal
Spoiler:
Name: Chaff Seal
Range: 30 meter radius
Sub Type: Defensive
Hand seals: Rabbit -> Bird
Description: A simple harmless but highly effective technique. This seal is marked onto a surface and explodes remotely according to the user's wishes. The effect of this releases thousands of smaller identical seals which swiftly disperse themselves into the area, these seals emit small amounts of false chakra. This causes sensors to be unable to sense anything within the radius, those who can see chakra also have their vision completely overwhelmed with a singular bright colour, causing them to become unable to see anything within that particular area. Lasts for 5 posts.

Stand and Deliver
Spoiler:
Name: Stand and Deliver
Range: N/A
Sub Type: Offensive
Hand seals: Tiger -> Horse -> Ox
Description: After placing the seal onto a surface, Tsuneo can make the seal suddenly activate at will in order to trap or take his opponent by surprise. Upon activation the seal will rapidly expand to a radius of 10 meters wide and anything within - above or below it up to an additional distance of 30 meters - will be immediately pulled to the center of the seal, and will become completely rooted to the seal unable to move as long as they have more than 1 point of chakra leaving them alive. Being initially hit with the technique will drain 4 points of chakra, and per post they are in the seal will be drained of 1 point of chakra, the chakra stolen will be transferred to Tsuneo. Although they become immobilised, the victim can still utilize chakra and anything else that doesn't require movement.

Bandit's Blood
Spoiler:
Name: Bandit's Blood
Element/'s: N/A
Range: Personal
Sub Type: Offensive
Hand seals: Tiger -> Bird
Description: Thanks to Tsuneo's extended knowledge and mastery of Fuuinjutsu he created a special seal that actually embeds itself into a material, such as metal - or more specifically a blade, however it requires preparation. Upon casting and placing his fingers onto the selected material, millions of microscopic seals flood out into the weapon over the course of one post, effectively making them part of the weapon's compounds. The Fuuin's effect becomes a passive non triggered affect, essentially poisoning the affected weapon until the end of the topic - the Fuuin's ability causes those cut to suddenly begin losing chakra, inflicting a massive chakra bleed. This drains them of 2 points of chakra per post if they have more than 4 points of chakra remaining, if they have less or equal to that then the Fuuinjutsu has no effect whatsoever and immediately dispels.

Last edited by Tsuneo on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tsuneo
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tsuneo's Shelf

Post by Tsuneo on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:01 pm

Haaaate to be a pain in the ass, but, I have a few more jutsu ideas to submit and don't want to wall-of-text the friendly neighborhood jutsu checkers D:

Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Mark of the Chakra Thief - The mark will only be active if you're in the same thread with the target that is marked. I do not allow jutsu to normally exist past their base topic, but so long as you're near them I'll allow it. Just this once, though this is A-rank. [Exceptions being harmless jutsu.]

Chaff Seal - No 100 meters at C-rank. ESPECIALLY when its a disruption technique. The blindness will not last for five, it will last for two, however the sensor disruption lasts for 5, that is fine.

Stand and Deliver - Just....denied haha. Flat out.

Bandit's Blood - hahaha no. Wow god no.

Look mate, your shit is hella like toooo strong. I'm going to get someone else to check this because >_> no.
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsuneo on Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:07 pm

Lul. Okay. Work with me on this, still trying to feel how strong this site is. I nerfed everything, some more than others. A lot of the reasoning of the strength comes from comparisons with other A ranks, most of which pretty much kill/seriously injure/fight end upon immediate contact.

With the Chaff Seal btw, there isn't blindness at all D:, dojutsu just can't see into the area.

Thanks for the check :}

Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top