This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

Informal Formality [Social]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Informal Formality [Social]

Post by Danica on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Danica   got up from the table in the kitchen and moved out towards the front door turning back to grab her headband that she had left on chair.  She quickly tied it back around her neck and started out the door. Today was the day she was to meet her new Squad. It was saddening to hear that their third was to sick to continue to be a shinobi. But it seemed that Fate smiled upon Danica as her squad was Broken up.  As she moved to reach for the handle of the door for a second time Danica turned and walked back into her bedroom. She had a Vase and flowers set on her desk. She quickly picked up the vase and walked into the kitchen again turning the tap on and filled the vase up a third of the way. And made her way towards the door for one final time.

She opened the door up and was greeted immediately with the sunlight. She squinted as her eyes focused. She still needed to Drop by the hospital to drop off flowers to her injured comrade. Danica made her way through the Village taking a short cut down an alley way. Danica Turned as she went through the doors of the hospital. She knew where he was resting, and had determined that he was likely Still Sleeping.  Danica moved to the door of the room in which her Comrade slept quietly. She Smiled and slowly opened the door as sneakily as possible, placing the vase down n his end table and making her way out to meet her new squad. “Rest well, my Friend” Danica whispered softly as she closed the door and made her way out of the hospital.
Danica Placed her index finger on her lip and pushed down on her bottom lip running the nail along it.  Thinking about what her new crew would have to say about her. She knew that letting go of a comrade was not an Easy thing. And Danica wanted nothing more than to meet or exceed their expectation.
Danica made it to the front gates of the village and took a deep breath looking about. ~ Alright what people are my people~ Danica quickly thought as she scanned the Area looking at the hand full of people that were there they weren’t the 2 people stationed at the gate. They had to be Chuunin to do that job. And so far as she knew there wasn’t any Chuunin. Danica took another deep breath and  tried to smile as she nervously  built up the courage to speak out “ Squad 4? ~” She Asked out loud “ I’m here to meet with Squad  4 “ she Repeated quickly after  clearing her throat.
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Informal Formality [Social]

Post by Kurokyōfu on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:08 am

What am I...a glorified monster? Hideous beast...I can't stand the look of you. These thoughts plagued the mind of the bestial figure who stood high at 6'7, towering over most shinobi. Peering at his abdomen he took his time to analyze the scars given to him by that masked man, a fierce warrior unlike any he had faced in his day. It was unfortunate that he was caught without his blade in hand, but it didn't matter now. What happened in the past wasn't wholly relevant anymore, he knew his body was a road-map of stress and strife. He didn't wear his own skin with pride, but he would have to learn how or suffer. Grinning to himself in silence he took the fullness of his large open right palm and placed it directly on his abs. Grimacing for a moment before reaching out with the same hand and pulling off his sleeveless purple shirt from the back of the chair he typically sat in to read. Slipping it on he continued to search around changing his clothing until he on his typical outfit, a mixture of purples and black, even the accents in his hair matched the over-all outfit. Slipping his legendary sword on his back he turned on his heel and exited the apartment that he lived in alone. His father...his family...they...

Leaping from the tops of roofs and making his way to the location designated by his sensai. He was a little late of course, having stopped into a neighbors house to help them with chores before doing his assigned tasks. Arriving on the scene the sight before him caused his heart to quicken. He was not sure if he was in love, but he did know that he was reacting physically to a female whom he had made no contact with before in his lifetime. Recalling her from the academy years ago but never establishing a bond of any kind with her. He took a breath through his nostrils as he studied her body fully, looking at every curve and every unique asset of her physical perfection. His tongue found itself skirting upon his lips slowly, moistening his larger chocolate lips as he approached the female at a steady pace. She had an absolutely perfect ass, which meant she was perfect. He waved towards her as she seemed to be looking for his group, as she did clearly pronounce Squad 4.

"Greetings, oh beautiful star whom hath fallen from the infinite space above, clustered into the earth and laying dormant until now, you, blossom in the most radiant of glows before me. A flower ripe for the picking. I am a member of Squad 4, Kuro-kun. A pleasure to meet you, and you are?" He stated in a deep Irish voice despite the fact that he was a massive man who looked sooner to attack her than to flirt with her.

He shifted on his heel and crossed his arms, not extending it to shake her hand as he was still wary of the newcomer, he didn't seem to smile or show any sort of facial expressions despite the fact that he had just made a move on her. Though he wouldn't just do that to every girl he saw, she was just far more attractive than anyone he had seen, especially when he finally got a look at her face. Though something made him feel like she was a beast of some sort. Similar to him but different. He didn't dwell on the possibilities, continuing to speak with her calmly.

"Our other member, Shuei, should be along shortly, or Sensai said he will be meeting with us later. The Kage seems to want his attention more and more lately but I suppose that is the way of things when planning a wedding. Hmm, so what squad did you come from." He asked her with genuine curiosity.

Last edited by Kurokyōfu on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:30 am

Danica Glanced at this new face. As he started to make his way towards her, it was his walk that gave him away, Danica assumed quickly that he was part of the Squad and had started to approach her as she announced his squad. “Danica Tem’Naka” she said as she turned placing her hands at her hips. Looking away from the man who seemed to Tower over her. She was unsure of his intention and picked up on something that seemed a bit desperate.  I suppose it’s a pleasure to meet you as well Kumo.

Danicas attention moved from The Brute  to the gates, it was peaceful as of lately. It seemed that she was always on guard but yet nothing happened. She had been out of a Squad for close to three weeks. And her Senses still felt as if she was at war.  An ambush could do that to someone, she thought before turning her attention back to Kumo. “ are you a Taijutsuist?” she asked because of his towering size and Visible Muscle tone. It only seemed logical That he would excel in something like that.   And if he was a Taijutsuist, the she could only hope that  this other member ~Shuei~ would need to be a Ninjutsuist
Danica Glanced down at her feet  wiggling her toes within her boots as she thought about what her new Sensei would be..  Danica bit down on her bottom lip as she thought, her Purplish eyes  watched the ground near her feet as the ants Scattered about.

Were they just ants? Everyone worked together to accomplish the one goal of feeling safe. And the entire City was built off and was Prosperous Based on the amount of effort of the people and the Shinobi in it. Danica’s Thoughts Subsided as she was Asked a question. It took a moment for it to Register before she answered “ 9.  No wait it was 11” She said  quickly correcting herself.  It was true that Danica could seem Scatterbrained but when and if she focused she was almost an unstoppable asset to any Team.   “Shuei it was right?, is he often late?”
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 am

He couldn't tell if he was offended or if he was at peace with the actions he assumed happened, portrayed by someone who in his heart he knew didn't actually think what he thought she did, but he couldn't stop his brain from making the assumption. Her lack of eye-contact, her inability to face him during conversation. It was due to his looks. He was a beast. The Beast of Kumo. He didn't really allow for these negative thoughts to make him feel like Drake, but he did take note of her lack of respect, though he knew in his head he had done nothing to earn it. This new member would fit in well at least, otherwise no one would have risked sending her over here. The large man listened to what she had to say to him, looking up at the clouds that hovered over their aptly named village and he pulled off his back a large blade weapon, unwrapping it before setting it on the ground.

"I'm just the Battle Medic. I cut people up and I put people back together. Not really a fan of getting my own hands dirty with violence, I let Shibuki here do my talking for me." He stated in his deepened voice, showing off his blade for a moment and then lifting it up, wrapping it faster than most people would put on their clothing.

He slinked the weapon back into the holster, tapping his eye-patch once before looking past the gate as well. He didn't bother thinking about the female anymore, figuring that he had scared her with his form, though that was most likely not the case. The swordsman looked out in the distance and answered her follow-up query rather easily. Without a second of delay or a lapse in thought. However. he replied to her naturally, without any rushed or eager tones coming from him. As if he was wiser than he was.

"Shuei and our Sensai are rarely late, though, as this isn't a mission Shuei might have decided to take care of more pressing matters in the meantime. I have no idea what he does on his free-time, to be honest." He replied to her eloquently before peering back at the village, turning on his heel to look at the metropolis that he loved hailing from so much. He took a moment to breath in, moving the conversation forward.

"So, what happened to make you join our humble little team. You don't seem as young as I anticipated." He did expect to get a fresh genin to be placed on their team, this one seemed to have some experience.

"And I am to guess you don't do Taijutsu?" He brought back up the earlier conversation, figuring that it would be best to know what his new ally actually would bring to the team.

They didn't need any more dead weight, and this buxom beauty was already hitting tens across the board, would be a shame to get a zero.

Shibuki

Last edited by Kurokyōfu on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Danica Glanced back to Kuro “ I guess that’s good. I didn’t really take that into consideration when I was assigned here.” Danica’s attention moved to the weapon that Kuro brought out. He posed not real Threat at this point. And she didn’t think he would openly attack her in a public space.  It was an impressive looking weapon just from the glimpse she had caught before he put it away. “ and I am happy to hear they aren’t often late. That will be a relief, my past team mates have not been the most reliable.” She said With the Deserter in mind.  It was his fault she didn’t trust too many people. Growing up and Training with someone Every day, one would think you would know all about them. But it seemed that people always had other motives. “it isn’t fair that I hold you responsible for Shuei’s  poor timing, after all first impressions are hard. I just hope that he isn’t sleeping or something.” she said giving the worst attempt at an apologize possible

Danica Stopped talking and looked over Kuro again. Now having the courage to look at him and commit his Facial features to memory.  She quickly looked away after she was questioned about her previous Squad. “We failed a mission and it ended in one person deserting his Fellow Shinobi and causing bodily harm to his comrade. I was occupied and out numbered and was unable to get to him before they had him in a rough condition. The Medical core tell me that he will need to take a Few years off from being a Shinobi but he will make a full Recovery eventually.” Danica said  her voice soaked in Sorrow made each word out to be almost painful.  In truth she just prayed he didn’t blame her for not being able to help.

She looked back to the Beastly man when  asked about her Taijutsu capabilities. “ I can hold my own with Taijutsu. But out of everything it’s my weakest of all the Shinobi ways. I specialize in Genjutsu and Tactics.  I work with Prevention and Protection. Im not so much for getting my Hands dirty either” she said restating his words. “ but if the team needs me to work at my Taijutsu I will do just that.”
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:30 pm

He grimaced softly and let out a sigh, she mentioned that she was betrayed by a teammate, it bothered him deeply because he knew all about traitors. His mother was betrayed when he was young, it led to her eventual death. He could not abide by such lavishly evil men. Especially those who thought themselves to be so arrogantly strong that they had to betray those who stood for them in order to feel some false sense of...security. Survival didn't have to be isolated, isolation wasn't ever good...

"Guess I'll have to ask you more about that later, sorry to hear about this treacherous antics. Still, surviving that event is impressive. Especially if you were surrounded." This statement being said to note that he did believe her to some degree, if she was able to get out of what seemed like an ambush with her life, she was clearly good with some form of tactics.

"I don't think we will be needed that to happen, but it's always a good idea to have some skill with martial arts. Though, being a tactician I am sure you already knew that. Anyway, no worries. I trust that you will be a great add-on to the group, just don't...stand too close if we're in a fight. Things tend to die when they are close to me. Which begs the question, you're how old now? Have you actually taken a life yet? Our missions sometimes escalate...even the simple ones." He rolled his shoulder and looked around, admitting to her that he has probably killed more people than their were actual genin in the village.

Knowing that something was preventing Shuei from showing up he began to walk away, approaching a female who was stacking buckets atop each other at a nearby book store. She nodded as she heard his words, smiling as she ran off to tell Shuei to meet him at the noodle shop. He was getting hungry and didn't want to be standing around here waiting for his sensai and his comrade. He knew that the Sensai would be occupied for the next few hours as well.

"How are you feeling? I think we should get some noodles, I've already told Seneki to seek out Shuei. Considering she is in that sensory clan with the bloodhound features, he will get the message no matter what. Though, if you'd prefer to stand around here that's fine." He laughed with authority as he placed his hands into his pant's pockets and approached the female again.

He gave her a moment to reply before turning again and heading toward Zaburoki's Noodle Shop, a place that sold various kinds of miniature meat packed noodle meals for affordable prices. It wasn't a date, because they were comrades getting to know each other. He would lead the way regardless, he felt himself growing more and more animalistic because his belly wouldn't cease its growling.

Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:12 pm

“Thankyou, I feel I do well. Well the fact that im alive is proof enough I suppose.” Danica said with a bit proud of her progress. She thought back to the Seemingly Dark day. Danica Took a quick deep breath and dismissed the thoughts. It was unhealthy to dwell on the past. The Future held much more Promise anyways.

Danica Glanced to her hands as she thought Kuro’s Question about taking a life .  She had never truly killed anyone. But that didn’t mean she hadn’t been around death. Danica didn’t often fight physically and so the killing was done by her team mates. Danica thought for a moment about it though and came to the conclusion. “ I’m 18  and I have never personally killed anyone. But that being said its not like I have not have a hand in it. I will do what is necessary to accomplish the mission and aid my team” Danica spoke as if it was a common topic. And in truth her life seemed to have taken that kind of turn where it was not considered impolite to talk about death. It seemed to be around every corner.

Danica wasn’t sure why Kuro had walked away until she over heard him speak she didn’t hear every word she just heard key words like Shuei, noodle and some sort of name. She didn’t quite make out.

Danica Nodded slowly after Kuro told her that they were to meet up at a noodle shop.  “ if that’s where you told them we would be, we best not leave them waiting.” Danica Said Realising A small Smile  before turning toward the area Kuro Started walking

Danica Walked silently behind him her arms crossed across her chest as she walked. She looked at the cobble stone Road as she wandered around mostly watching Kuro out of her Corner of her eye. She was thinking about What Shuei would be like. It seemed like  They had a Medical Brtute. And Tactician. All they were missing was a Heavy hitter. That would make Danica Much more useful. It was A Combo she had used many tiems on her Former team. “ I guess I haven’t been All that forwards with everything.  Do you need me to Explain more about myself? Or are we good?”
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:44 pm

He kept moving forward while the female walked in silence with him, she spoke up stating something he had yet to anticipate. He knew how deadly he was as a person, he had blown up more people than he had saved with his medical training, but it was hard to help someone who controlled their own blood and he himself rarely gave opponents a chance to harm him. She had proposed to him that she would reveal more about herself, this did make him quite interested, especially given the fact that he had not prompted this response from the female. At least he didn't think he did. He couldn't recall flirting with her past what he had said a few moments ago. Whatever the case he sniffed inwards before giving her the go-ahead.

"Anything you're comfortable sharing with me I'd like to know. The team has to be able to work cohesively, getting to know each other helps with that. I don't have any specific questions, but anything you wish to tell will be more than welcome. You're a rather interesting woman, that much I can tell." He stated to her sharply as he rolled his other shoulder in response to what she had asked him.

"Though if it helps you I do have at least one question, what exactly makes you want to become a Ninja? What is your end goal? Do you want to be the Kage like most of our daring young shinobi? Is that the dream that drives you to do whatever it takes to become someone of importance?" He asked her strikingly without any hesitation from his earlier statement.

He turned on the street and walked down a rather empty alleyway. Eyes vigilant and never once dropping his guard. It was just a habit of his own, as he knew that no one was bold enough to do anything against him...yet. He rubbed his index finger under his nose as he thought deeper, listening for when the female responded to him and whatnot. He'd like to get to know her, at least that way he could determine if she was a person worth showing interest in or not.

Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Danica Thought about something she would offer out about herself but struggled. She knew that her Skills would be apparent Soon enough. But a team needed to mesh on a Personal Level as well. It came to her As a relief as Kuro offered out a question. It was a good question and Danica wished she had a better answer. Danica took a deep breath and thought about how To Phrase it. “Well when I Started off. My parents were not well off and my mother struggled night and day to keep food on the table. My Father worked all the time to help my mother support her career. Growing up I felt to be more of a burden then a family member. So one could say I joined to feel appreciated. But I joined to help support my family and do them proud. By showing them I am more than just an Encumbrance.

Danica thought about it “But after all of what I endured, I seek more than acceptance. I am in it to protect my New Family. “Danica said motioning to the Area around them “My True Home, I want to make other Villages look up to our Great Village, and know that we are a powerful Ally, or A devastating Foe. That is what I Strive for, if it takes me to be Kage of this City then that would be my goal.   But its seems that no matter what you plan for or the route you plot out, your Fate takes a turn and everything that seems so solid in your life is  unstable. “

Danica Took another deep breath, her words stopped but her mind thought more and more about it. Her hands slowly moved From a crossed positioned to one a bit more relaxed. It was funny how something that she thought was worth fighting for might seem so juvenile and that she was more embarrassed and self-conscious about that the  “ for now I will just Strive to be a good team mate and the rest will come in time.” Danica said as they turned the Corner, Danica thoguth for a moment. It was a rather Personal answer she had given. And now that all the cards were on the table then she thought about what Drove Kuro to be his best? “Id like to Ask You the same Question. It is one that truly shows your True colours.
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:34 pm

After hearing all of her answers to the question he posed he found himself pausing in movement, letting the cold wind that swept past him fill into his lungs.  He hadn't had to reflect on himself in some time, in fact it had been so long since the last time he actually found himself thinking about what he wanted and who he was that he wasn't holly sure that he would be able to get the words out correctly. It made him feel a bit strange. He hated himself for a many reasons, even to the point that when he looked into the mirror he seemed to look more like an ogre than a person. He couldn't allow for that to be shown however, he had to figure out a positive way to tell her what he felt, what he wanted, without sounding whiny.

"Before my mother passed away she made me promise that I would not shame my father. You see I am the son of Yoshi Ochinagi, which means I am the heir of the newly minted Ochinagi Clan. It's a massive amount of pressure because my family has grown to prominence over the past few years and we are gaining more recognition. That being said I am judged harshly for anything I do, and I am constantly reminded to live up to the legacy of my father. So my goal is to Lead my clan effectively, and honor my mother's memory by making my father proud." He sounded as though he didn't want to share this information, it was obvious that the information caused him some form of pain, but it was also clear that he was a master of camouflaging such a thing.

"Sometimes I feel as though..." He paused for a moment, choosing not to say what he was so close to revealing. "I have goals of my own, but those aren't as important as upholding the clan." He lied to himself and he lied openly, though if it were obvious or not it would be hard to tell unless someone paid attention quite well.

He was glad he didn't talk about how he felt like a monster, you don't spring those kinds of things on people whom you had just met. You tell them enough to know them, not enough to where they have your heart. Especially if this woman was betrayed once before. Whatever the case he seemed to feel as though she wasn't all that bad, though he was surprised she was honest with him. At least he assumed she was honest with him.

"No matter what, I'd be satisfied just having my own family. But that is neither here nor there." He gave her the benefit of the doubt and told her about his actual life goal after a slight pause.

"What made you decide that it was best for you to go into the schools you chose to go into. For your...Genjutsu. They say that people who use illusions are typically evil self serving folks. But I do not get the vibe of manipulation from you, why is this?" He asked her casually as he lifted a curtain to his right, allowing her to enter the noodle hut before him so she could pick a table to sit at.
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:27 pm

Danica Listened Quietly as he spoke. She knew that people had their demons but Kuro seemed troubled. It was clear to see he wasn’t as comfortable talking about himself as he had been openly flirting with her only moments ago. “ it sounds like you have a heavy Burden.  Be Careful, Ones expectations can be the death of another’s “ She Said looking over to the Towering Man.  As he started to Speak again it commanded her attention as she looked from the ground back to him hanging off his words ~ Sometimes I feel as though~ She heard him pause.  When he reworded his Statement she realized he was going to admit something other then what he said.  “ I Know what you mean.  I would love to settle down one day, and have a family. But I don’t see it happening with my goal set.  And don’t sweat it Kuro, im sure that your actions will bring great Pride to your Clan.” Danica Sensed the Sorrow in his words as he spoke about wanting  a Family. It seemed like he too knew that he would never likely have one

Danica could sympathize with him. He was a lot nicer then he put off. She slowly Walked beside him now as they approached the Noodle house.  as he opened the curtain for her he asked about her choice of Shinobi Art.” I Wouldn’t be too Quick to Label me as not manipulative, Id like to think I am not. but truthfully I can be. But so could anyone really.  I didn’t so much as chose Genjutsu as much as it was the thing I was best at.   Naturally I Honed my skills based off of what I was good at.  Obviously because of my Size and Stature I’m not an overly Candidate for Taijutsu, and Ninjutsu Came second to my Genjutsu. But what  I think you sense from me is my Desire to Be part of a team.  I don’t want to manipulate people I want to Protect the people I care about. And sometimes that means Forceful Changing their Minds Mentally. But I would say that I am not Evil. If there ever was such a thing. “Danica Finished her statement as she Sat down At table. She Slowly crossed her Legs and rested her hands on her lap. “ I suppose you ask because of the same reasons I wanted to know if you were a Taijutsuist. “
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:12 pm

His head tilted downwards and he breathed in slowly from his nostrils as he followed behind the buxom beauty, eyes rolling over her figure before she took a seat. He would naturally sit opposite of her, placing his rather large blade next to him in the seat and tapping some of the paper bombs on it, they gave off a feint glow but nothing signified that it did anything. It was just a little insurance policy should the unworthy attempt to grab his weapon while he was otherwise preoccupied with his comrade. He peered into her eyes, or at least tried to establish contact before responding to her statement made towards him. A slight smile on his face was visible though not overpowering.

"Not really, I only asked you because our last member was manipulative. It got them...into issues with the team before. Sometimes I find that those who excel in the art of manipulation attempt to hold that over people, especially when it comes to saving their own ass. Your story earlier today at least helped me think of you in a more positive light. My uncle is in the Medical Core, I heard that some Genin got hurt." He waved his hand and ordered some soba noodles with grilled pork, some oblong tea to go along with it.

"If I ever ask you something that makes you uncomfortable, stop me and tell me. I don't know much about personal boundaries. That being said....and subject change...besides that horribleness that befell your squad, do you have any war stories? Any good missions you've been on that you reflect on fondly? It's good to find the light in the darkness, and if you look around lately its getting a hell of a lot darker." He told her as his tea showed up hot and steaming , he took a sip.

Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:50 pm

Danica Glanced at his Weapon as he placed tags on It, it seemed to be a trap for anyone that was to grab his weapon.  It seemed that Kuro was quite proud of his weapon and treasured it dearly to place a trap like that on a weapon that was at his side.  Danica’s Purple Eyes Moved back to Kuro as he talked.

Danica Moved her hands up adjusted her hair slightly pushing her bangs from her eyes as she watched him speak. Danica Calmly placed her hands back down on her lap holding onto one another. When the waitress came Danica flashed a smile and ordered a coffee and some noodles with Spicy Chicken.

Danica Glanced down at her Pocket sown into her dress. She wasn’t entirely sure how much she had on her in the terms of money. . . Danica Dismissed the thoughts quickly figuring out how much she had she would be fine.  This would have to Stretch out to be dinner as well. “ Im Happy that your content with me as your new team mate, I feel like ill be a good fit here, and you didn’t have to worry about me. If im not willing to Answer question ill  let you know. But I feel that it is important to be open with my team mates. After all if I have to trust my life  in your hands in the battle Field, my Opinions or Personal history are  seemingly lesser in comparison” she announced to Kuro thinking about the last member she had yet to meet.  It would be him that would determine how true her Statement was.

Danica Paused as she thought about the Question. It was another good one.  Kuro seemed to have an knacked for asking the Right Kind of Questions.  “ I can’t say that I have too many Battle Stories. And after the recent events it doesn’t feel much like a victory if you know what I mean.  Besides, I don’t often go to battle for Glory, as you already knew” she said as her eyes Moved from Kuro to the Server that dropped off their food. She nodded her head to the Server and flashed another smile.   The smile was More out of curtesy then anything. But it was likely one of the first time Kuro would have seen it.

Danica didn’t seem to smile Very often. But when she did, even at times that called for being polite she normally meant it. Somewhere deep down she was happy, even if she wouldn’t admit it.

“ seeing as you asked, I’m sure you have a few Stories that merit their tale being passed along” Danica asked picking up her coffee cup with both hands Clasping it tight, The warmth was Great. And the smell was pretty good.  Danica Loved coffee, there was just something about it that made it perfect for almost any occasion.  She Tilted the small white cup back and pressed it to her Pale Red Lips and sipped at the hot Black coffee.
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:36 pm

He rubbed his left eyebrow three times slowly as he placed the tea-cup back down on the wooden table that separated their developed bodies from each other. He thought about what she had said yet again, hoping in the back of his mind that she didn't find him slow or dim witted just because he took the extra time to be observant. He reached down and grasped his chopsticks, beginning his meal with a brief moment of grace followed by a very controlled method of eating. He was not a pig, so he didn't bother stuffing his face with the food before him. As he was on the job, he savored every moment in which he devoured his meal. Bringing himself to know the various ingredients used in the dish that was prepared for him. His nose wrinkled slightly as he spoke to her again.

"I think I misspoke, I don't care about great battles you had and achieved victory in. Just memories of times where you felt like a team with your squad. Where you accomplished something that made you feel united. Though, as you said. With recent events I could see why that would be difficult. Myself and Shuei are like brothers, we get along fairly well. So we have too many memories to count. Rather than tell you though, I figure it would be better to create some new memories with you. We are destined to lead Kumogakure, our ambitions and our pasts have shown that." He stated rather boldly and without any sort of doubt in his voice, it was true and felt with every word.

He knew exactly who he was and what he was meant to be. If this woman was going to climb to new heights he would help her. If not for the sake of her boundless beauty and perfect figure, for her character and the realness of her heart. He had a knack for reading people. He looked at her briefly before he smiled soft.

"I apologize for how I approached you earlier, I find you excessively attractive. It is a bad habit of mine to just...speak without thinking. It is most likely going to happen again, so I feel it's best to warn you now."  He lifted his eye-patch revealing the whole of his face, his eye was discolored, a mixture of blue and yellow that was so striking, so visible, that it looked like he had a lightning storm brewing in that very eye.

"Anyway, tell me some more about yourself. What do you do for fun? What kinds of things make you upset? It's good to know these things in case they come up sometime over the course of our adventure." He grinned at her laughing a bit, knowing that he was bullshitting in an obvious manner, though being honest about wanting to know more about her.

"I myself enjoy most all forms of the pursuit of knowledge, I really like staying in shape as well. Hmm, I do believe that I just like having a good time and just learning about the world around me. There are some things that do irk me though, traitors being one of them. I have no idea how you feel of your former comrade, but I'd probably butcher him or her where they stand. I'm that passionate about loyalty. There are other things but we can save those things for later." He brought the cup back up to his lips again and sipped the warmed liquids again.

"Mmm, and tea. Tea is...fantastic." He chuckled and continued.

Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:14 pm

Danica Listened Quietly as she Sipped at her coffee. She seemed Rather attentively . Almost Leaning forwards listening to Kuro as he spoke. A Genuine Smile Spread across her lips as she listened.  “ A Bold Claim, but I don’t doubt you. And in time I hope I help you Both Achieve that goal. “ Danica Said thinking back to her goals.  If helping Shuei and Kuro make Kumo a better place then it was her  Duty to help them become great.

Danica slowly started eating her Meal as well, taking the chopsticks they provided and unwarping them slowly, as she examined them.  She held them in her left hand as she turned her attention back  to Kuro who started an Apology.  She listened  to him speak as she grasped at a Piece of chicken in her bowl with her chopsticks.  She quickly placed it in her mouth and looked back to Kuro who had just about finished his Speech. She Quickly chewed up her mouthful and swallowed it.  she reached for her coffee again placing the chopsticks at the side of her bowl.  She took a sip of coffee and looked at Kuro.  Placing the cup down where it was before “ I understand. And I admire your boldness, to most people Beautify intimidates them. I am Flattered that you think I’m Attractive. And ill do my best not to get upset or angry if you speak  without thinking . . . “ Danica’s words trailed off as she watched him move his eye patch. She didn’t expect to see someone with eyes like that. In fact she had figured that under the eye patch there would be a Damaged  eye or Nasty Scar, but to her surprise it wasn’t.

Danica picked up her chopsticks and took another bite before she was asked about what upset her, it was a good question. And as soon as she was done her mouthful she attempted to answer that. “ i am quick to anger a lot more then I should be. But of course I stop and think about it before I act Rashly.  But id have to say that people with a sense of Entitlement anger me the most, some people will look down on you and feel they deserve better just because of where they come from its  Rudeness at it’s highest form” she Said  as her face seemed to become more Flushed.  She realized that her grip had tightened on her chopsticks as well.  Danica took a deep breath and tried to Clam down. “ I also cant stand two faced people and Traitors.” Danica took another bite of her meal.  Chopping a noodle in half with her Chopstick before putting it in her mouth.

Danica finished off another mouthful before realizing the  first part of his question. “ and as for fun, I enjoy being around people. Especially if they are good at holding up a good conversation. I’m an Avid reader and scholar. I find that learning things in theory and then Practising them is a far better method then just jumping head long into everything as some people do” Danica  started eating again. Making sure to leave a portion in her bowl to take home.  As Kuro Talked about himself Danica listened and all was going quite well until the mention of that Traitors Bastard. “ Him” She confirmed.  Thinking of how nice it would be to Perma Fry his traitors Brain. Leaving him Brain dead somewhere for his new Family of Missing ninja to take care of.  “ the coffee is Really good As well. Thankyou for having me out to lunch.

Danica Attempted to let go her rage again as she attempted to hide her Flustered face. Even her hands were turning in shades of red and pink.  She took a Few deep breaths and closed her purple eyes.  From under her eyelids she could still picture Kuros Brilliant Looking eye. And how interesting it was, some part of her wanted to test him and see what his eye was about, things like how her got it. what purpose it served, if he could still see out of it and the like.
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:45 pm

He smiled as his arm, which was clearly long enough to reach across the table, came across said table and his outstretched chocolate palm and placed it over her own hand softly. He did say that barriers were things that mattered little to him, so of course to him touching her wasn't a big deal. At least not immediately. She did have skin he found to be quite soft and smooth, odd for a ninja but understandable given their earlier conversation.

"Anger is your weakness, so turn it into your greatest asset. I can help you do this. Sensai likes to make it a point that we take whatever aspects of our nature we hate the most and mold it into something useful. I also believe in this method." It was obvious that he was being wholly serious, not a hint of sarcasm or judgement coming from him at the time.

"On a lighter note, we have a lot in common. I find arrogance to be unattractive, and we both seem to like learning. Perhaps we can assist one another in furthering our weaker aspects. That way we don't have to worry so much about what makes us not to our full potential." He hoped he didn't sound like he was flirting with her, he was actually just trying to help her out.

He stopped touching her and went back to eating his meal.

"I've asked you so much, yet you're the new comer. Do you have any questions for me?" He felt that he might as well have asked.
Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:20 am

Dania didn’t expect him to reach out and touch her hand. Danica Was about to retract her hand and hide it under the table but she realized that it wasn’t a flirtatious act. He was attempting to be Sincere. it was a bit Awkward for the first from moments but after she got past the fact that it was an attempt to be heartfelt it didn’t seem so bad. In Fact it felt nice. But Danica would never admit it aloud.

She simply nodded as he spoke keeping eye contact for most of the talk, only looking away to look at the curtain, She wondered if the other people were going to come or if they were Tied up with something else. At the end of his talk he mentioned helping out one another. Which seemed like a reasonable thing to do, especially now that they were to be considered A Team. “That sounds like a good plan.” She stated flashing a Quick smile. Before picking up her coffee cup with her free hand and taking the last bit of coffee into her mouth.

Danica’s head tilted slightly as she contemplated his last question, Because of the questions he had Asked her, she knew quite a bit about him already and the way he Justified her answers with a bit about himself.  She didn’t have any Personal Questions for him as of yet. She thought about it for a few more seconds, after he had let go of her hand.  She left it on the table in same position, not entirely sure what to do with it.  She didn’t want to retract it quickly and seem like she didn’t like that. “When we are not on or Preparing for a Mission, what days do we train on as a group? She asked thinking about her mental calendar. She then moved her hands up resting her hands down in her lap again as she Shifted in her seat to be a bit more comfortable. “ and do we bring out own meal or do you go out after for a meal?” She Asked thinking about her funds and how with the last mission being a failure and not having a Squad as of lately the only money coming in was when she worked a few shifts As a server in the Ration Core Cafeteria
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna on Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:19 pm

Today seemed quite a peaceful day. Everyone is enjoying themselves as they normally would in the village from fine dining to shopping. Quite a bit lively without much distress from a first glance. Truthfully everyone knows there's something coming and everything was just a front, for in the air stirred distress. Just as Danica's last words left her lips-BOOOOM!!! An explosion occurs outside of the noodle restaurant! It didn't destroy anything in particular, as if maneuvered; but the sense of such control would be looked at impossible especially from a trajectory. People still began to flee from danger and while others stayed to see it through. The atmosphere of the situation was intense as the smoke from the ground acted as a smoke screen. Within the screen of smoke the sounds of metal hitting against metal was heard accompanied by sparks that are seen with a keen eye. To those familiar with combat it was the sound of weapons clashing one another in a fight. Though before anyone would intervene the smoke began to lighten up and in that instant a young fellow with lengthy katana in one hand and crimson eyes spewed fire from his mouth! It was just enough for the band of trio who quickly ran away from the scene with their tails ignited with flames. They scurried off around the corner crying for their mommies!

A soft smile befell the young man who shielded his katana. Much like the fire and the sun his smile seemed ever so radiant when he turned to walk towards a little girl and her mother. It appears they looked scratched up... Though it didn't matter to the young man as he handed them several new hundred bills of today's currency. They smiled and bowed at him and in return so did he. Little did anyone know, the child and mother were being physically abused prior to his arrival. Though this was not explained from just appearances it seemed as if he payed them off of damages that he caused; which he did not. It didn't seem like anyone was interested until the haori he wore caused a commotion amongst the commoners of Kumogakure. How the mighty have fallen. The legacy of the Setsuna household has reached the ears of business owners here as well. Bring his head up, the man scanned the area in search of familiar faces. Hoping to see his teammate Kurokyoufu amongst the sea of faces wasn't big of a challenge. After all he was following a female sent by his comrade. Little did he expect to find extra company of someone very beautiful along the way. The female quickly left the the young man as he stepped nearer towards the Noodle Shop. The owner seemed quite excited as he went on rambling of his family to those who have not heard of their influence and how this could be an opportunity of a lifetime.

Taking his steps everyone seemed to have their eyes set on the man known none other than Shuei Setsuna. His crimson eyes often was mistaken as Sharingan and he appeared to be dressed almost akin to a Samurai. Though with the little display of power it seems he is a predigest of the art of Ninjutsu. Stopping just a few feet away from Kuro he bows politely as they normally do. "Forgive my tardiness my friend. There was trouble yet again in our village that I had sought seeing through.", his voice tone was calm. His words seemed soothing and very sincere that did almost not match his 'bad boy' appearance that many judged on him on first glance. At the back of his mind he had hope the newcomer did not see him in a reckless manner as the explosion itself appeared to be so no one was truly in danger.

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokyōfu on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Kuro's eye of the storm watched the softness of the young ladies skin, his eyes never leaving her face while they discussed things of a serious nature in a lighthearted manner. He was fascinated by this new addition to his troupe, she didn't seem to be someone who would end up being an annoyance, and he was sure that Shuei would get along with her as well due to her astute nature and her lack of an overbearing personality. This wasn't really the kind of team that was able to work well with show-offs or people with giant egos. He was reading her since the time he laid eyes on her. He was certain she was going to finally help this team get out of it's rut.

"Hmm, that is a very interesting question. One I didn't anticipate to say the least. Hmm... Strange, we are indeed a team but I do not train with Shuei. We do not train as a team. Or at least, we haven't for quite some time." As the words left his mouth the commotion could be heard growing in intensity as the resulting catastrophe befell the exterior of the noodle shop itself.

While those inside of the shop reacted in a manner that was surprised, rushing to see what was happening outside, it seemed that Kuro didn't really bother checking to see if the village under attack or what was causing the commotion outside. He figured that whatever it is didn't matter because the Jounin in the village were competent enough to handle any situation that would come their way. His confidence in the village was second to none, it was clear he would make a good soldier, a good tool. Rather than turn his head or get up to look outside he held the tea-cup and sipped more, feeling warmth inside of him that caused a very visible smile that faded almost as fast as it arrived.

"Though, with you here now we might actually have to start. Myself and Shuei known how each other fight well enough that we never train as a unit anymore, so this should be interesting. Also, Sensei would bring the food. Or Shuei, they typically like to do those things. I don't cook for others really..." He looked over towards the entrance and put down his eyepatch as his comrade came through the doorway, heading towards them.

It was almost as though instinct completely controlled the actions of the man, especially when his body reacted almost automatically without any provocation from his comrade in arms. He reached and grabbed the hilt of his explosive blade and moved it to his opposite side when Shuei got close enough, making sure that his friend was able to sit next to him if he felt like it. Knowing Shuei it most likely mattered fairly little. The dark skinned man breathed slowly and huffed soft as he peered at the blood using beast that he had the privilege of working closely with. He didn't smirk or make any telling facial expressions, so it was clear that he was lost in thought. Due to their bond of friendship, Shuei would be able to tell immediately that Kuro was annoyed with what he had witnessed. Knowing that this was most likely because Kuro was making assumptions about the morality of the men who were causing the disturbance outside.

"Shuei Setsuna of the Setsuna Clan, this is our new partner, the beautiful and rather intuitive Danica Tem’Naka from squad 11. A question, where those men you were with...evil men? You didn't seem to make sure you stopped them, so is it safe to assume they are just making trouble and not actually causing harm?" He questioned due to the fact that everyone knew Kuro was not the kind of man who could abide evil people he would quickly pursue them, ending their lives, if he felt that they had the capacity to cause great harm.

He waited for a response but knew that in the end it wasn't going to matter all that much. He'd find them even if they attempted to hide on the outskirts of town, he was sort of a bloodhound that way, he didn't have to have any skill in sensory to find his mark. He breathed through his nostrils yet again, looking at the people who were in awe with the deed preformed by Mr. Setsuna and it caused a smile to blossom on his face coyly. He rose his hand so that the waitress came again, and he placed a sack of coins on the table that covered both his own and Danica's meal. Waving off the waitress as he moved his bowl towards Shuei, just incase he wanted some. Though he figured that Shuei ate before coming here.

"So, sensei will be here eventually. Until then, you two should get to know one another better." He suggested as he moved himself over some more, he didn't really speak while they had their conversation should they have it, though he would talk if he was addressed.

Kurokyōfu
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Danica on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:53 pm

She moved her hand up and ran the back of her thumb nail against her lip for a moment. “We might have to start, even if it is only a few times to run some Drills.  Like Tactical Take Downs or Scouting missions, right? That way we have a plan to fall back on at all times. Even if have to tweak them for specifics.,  and I enjoy cooking and would be happy to  take my turn Providing lunch, but until we get some Missions going I might need you both to pitch in towards the ingredients

Danica shot up from her seat at the sound of the blast. She glanced from where she was standing through the Open section of the curtain. At first it concerned her but with the lack of Response from Kuro she didn’t classify it as a threat. After a few moments a man entered the Noodle shop, his insignia seemed familiar but until Kuro spoke to him, she didn’t figure out what clan he represented.  Quickly Realising that this was to be the third member of their squad. Danica settled down, taking her seat as before. With her hands resting on her lap. Danica didn’t speak but chose to Listen to him and Juggernaut of a teammate. As she was introduced she nodded softly towards Shuei. As Kuro went on about Evil she thought about it a while.

How she hated that Term ~Evil~ it was not an term one could use lightly.  To be considered Evil one would have to define what evil was. This was not an Easy task to Danica. Mostly because she thought too much about it, but it seemed that by her logic people were all evil, but the people that were classified evil were the ones that didn’t agree with you or had a different home.  

After a few minutes Danica realized she wasn’t being very social. And that to get to know someone she had to think of some questions she wasn’t to know about. After Kuro was done Scolding his Partner she came to the realization that he had paid from her meal as well.  Dania nodded her head to him and flashed a quick smile, before her facial Features returned to her dull look, the one that she often had when she was in thought.

Danica Pushed her chest out Stretching her back, back as she let it crack silently before rolling her shoulders back letting them click as they pushed the air from the joint. She tilted her head slightly as she her purple eyes Studied her New teammate. She had to first take in the visual characteristics of him before she could put a personality to it.  She was thorough as she studied him. She wasn’t entirely sure of his Attitude, form the start, his words seemed sincere but his Attitude seemed to be that of a slacker. But if Kuro was really as close as he mentioned. Then she would have to take his word for it, and see how it all played out.  “Hello Shuei, I have a few questions for you. Some personal some to do with the Squad.

The first one being, what do you bring to your Team?
She asked waiting to see what kind of an answer he had. She figured he was a bit arrogant. But she was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.  She would listen contently as he answered.  Tapping her finger against her thigh as she watched him speak. She knew she was Judging him before he had even made an impression but she couldn’t help it. he gave off this vibe that made him seem like a show off. She only hoped that she would be wrong.
Danica
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna on Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:26 pm

(Apologies for late reply.)

Evil... Looking straight at his friend's eye directly he simply portrayed a straight face. A face indicating that regardless of what he would say to the well renown shinobi Kurokyōfu is, there would be little to no fuss to discuss over what they were only the fact what they were doing was wrong in the first place. A soft sigh escapes Shuei as he looked over Kurokyōfu's shoulder only to once again to see the girl. He took notice instantly she was apart of this conversation and the fact his buddy was irritated by what was witnessed. "I only foresaw what was happening.", he said while turning his attention at his katana's handle, "I intervened, but I cannot fully justify whether or not it will happen again." Spoken in a soft confident tone both his crimson eyes gleamed with regret. The thought of their blood meeting upon his flesh and lips often tends to place him in a frenzy that quickly drew his mind from regretting such a violent action he is accustomed by now. Only his teammate knew of this habit so far.

The crowds that gathered around the team of shinobi due to Shuei's heritage slowly began to subside from the scene as he decided to partake in sitting at by his most trusted comrade Kurokyōfu. His gesture meant very little to him since he was going to sit there regardless but was greatly appreciated nonetheless. Hearing out of their new member from squad eleven, Shuei stares at her again for a brief moment before turning his gaze at the bowl of ramen Kurokyōfu offered him. It too was appreciated but unfortunately Shuei was not hungry today at all. However, it was impolite of him not to accept the offering or so he thought, as it was plainly written on his smile while thanking him for the food. Before he knew it he was question by the girl with purple eyes. "Go ahead.", he responded quickly almost nonchalantly to the first question. The second question caught his attention in a different manner as he was preparing himself to eat. All in the meanwhile the owner of the establishment wished to give Shuei a new bowl and finer plate on the menu. He respectfully declines before facing Danica.

Instantly did his gaze met at hers. Though he appeared clam and relaxed on the surface what was happening beneath his exterior was irritation that gave no hints whatsoever. This wasn't the first or last time someone was judging him and he disliked it off the bat from her. The tapping of her finger and her own intent on looking at his appeal only signified Shuei to think so otherwise. Staring at her from across his teammate he points towards himself with his right thumb while holding onto chopsticks in that hand. A sudden small smile is formed as he embraces her judgement like all before her. "I bring whatever I can to my team for support whether they are finances, lunches, or strategic attacks only my techniques can perform. But above everything else I like to bring a sense of loyalty to keep our team together. Without having to fear you cannot trust the shinobi next to you." Shuei looks at his friend Kurokyōfu before crossing his arms and looking up at the ceiling fan above their heads almost as if in deep reflection.

"There was times where this team almost fell apart. Yet we proved to one another that we were different. Strong, efficient, and understanding but most of all reliable. I do not wish to elude you that all will be well but I can make certain that Kurokyōfu and I will seek to fix the way things are today. At least that is what I believe from everything I told you up to now. Thank you for the food." Yes he began to eat his free meal joyfully in excitement as the taste itself wasn't that bad at all. Shuei's words carried some weight behind them unintentionally and this was his way of relieving himself from dreading on such thoughts. Though he also welcomed more and more questions he thought of giving one to her. "I assume you've been with my friend here long enough to have already answered much of what I seek. In this case, I'll be the first to say I will trust you as a new teammate and friend. So my only question for you is, what are your concerns so far?"

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top