View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lita's Gentle Fist and Medical Jutsu

Post by Lita on Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:50 am

Name: Healing Technique
Main Type: Supplementary
-Sub-Type(s): N/A
Chakra Nature: Medical
Hand Signs: Rat → Ram → Dog
Description: he user gathers healing chakra into a white orb and moves it over injured areas. Effectively healing, Cleansing and Sealing wounds
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: the Draw back to this Jutsu is that is not for internal damage, or herm raging. This style of jutsu  i is more suited towards preventing bloodless not so much for if they have a Punctured lung or something of that Nature

Name: Chakra Scalpel  
Main Type: Supplementory
-Sub-Type(s): Offensive
Chakra Nature: Medical
Hand Signs: Tiger → Horse → Rabbit → Rat → Dog
Description: his medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the chakra scalpel can make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection. The chakra scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the chakra scalpel offensively is highly unusual.
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: The Chakra Scalpel uses a great Amount of  Chakra Control. Meaning that in the heat of battle it is harder to keep the focus in offensive and will often fail

Name: Gentle Fist
Main Type: Offensive
-Sub-Type(s): N/A
Chakra Nature: None
Hand Signs: None
Description: Gentle Fist is a form of hand-to-hand combat used by members of the Hyūga clan. It inflicts internal damage through attacking the body's Chakra Pathway System, subsequently injuring organs which are closely intertwined with the area of the network which has been struck. To do this, the user surgically injects a certain amount of their own chakra into the opponent's chakra pathway system, causing damage to surrounding organs due to their proximity to the chakra circulatory system. Even the slightest tap can cause severe internal damage, hence the name "gentle" fist.
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: This Taijutsu has the Drawback of needing to be in close Quarters with their opponent and can be easily Avoided by Experienced Fighters

Name: Palm Bottom ~Gentle Fist~
-Sub-Type(s): Counter offensive
Description: This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the user's palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage which will temporarily paralyse an opponent
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: this Technique requires a great deal of precision and knowing when to strike. Meaning the opponent has to be attempting to fight hand to hand and be coming in for an attack

Name: Gentle Fist: Tenketsu Needle
-Sub-Type(s): Supplementary  
Description: Targeting a single chakra point, the user delivers a two-fingered strike at the opponent, in an attempt to plug the chakra that's being used and halt its flow.
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: Being a Close up Attack, it is easily avoided and Can have very little effect against non human opponents

Name: Medical Chakra Channels
Main Type: Supplementary
-Sub-Type(s): None
Description: Lita uses the sword passed down by her mother as a conductor for her Chakra, opening the channels between her Blade and her body, this allowed Lita to use her Medical Training to start rapidly Regeneration cells in her body without the use of a hand sign. As long as both hands are firmly placed on the Handle of the blade
Drawbacks/Weaknesses: while using this Technique Lita is unable to let go of the handle until she can Focused enough to slow the flow of chakra and finally Sever the tie or she suffers Chakra Shock. Not allowing her to Use and jutsu for a short period of time

~~~ Most Descriptions were taken from naruto.wikia and were edited for them most part to make it flow. ~~~

i also have no clue how to Rank them so i added in the Rank i thought they deserved

Lita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lita's Gentle Fist and Medical Jutsu

Post by Go-go on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:16 pm

All canon techs you dont need to have them registered. Also, if you dont know, please post them in the Jutsu ranking thread.

As for the last technique. I cannot allow that to stand darling. Its negating the use of hand seals etc.

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lita on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Yea i was told that on my other account ( Danica) when i started here i made Lita and beign new i found it a Bit confusing

As for the Last one i was told to add that by Kazumi
Id like to know what further i would need to add to this last one to make it approvaable. Of coruse hand signs but the Ect part lol

http://narutocataclysm.forumotion.com/t227-lita-s-bunkatsudivide

- For Reference of course my Queen

Lita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Go-go on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:30 pm

I will be truthful with you Lita senpai. My view on it is that no hand seal stuff despite having a medium should be a high ranking skill. The type that is reserved for masters. Its either that, or you must drastically increase the rank of your weapon medium. Admittedly I am not yer familiar with the sword, so has it been created yet?

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lita on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:31 pm

Thanks Gogo, i appreaicte your time spent on this approval but i dint think ill be needing it. i will not be useing Lita anymore. her stroy line kind of eneded and i feel that Danica is a character that i can spend more then enough time on. so i will be Withdrawing Lita's things in the next couple of weeks. ( don't worries its not because of this complication or anything like that i just enjoy myself in Kumo and would like to keep my focus there until i have more free time ^.^ )

Lita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Go-go on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Go-go is now disappointed. But its okay Smile

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content