Ketsueki Ability

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ketsueki Ability

Post by Shuei Setsuna on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Clan Name: Setsuna
Ability Name: Ketsueki
Natures: None.
Ability Description:
Ketsueki; literally meaning "Blood": The clan members use their own blood in a manner of battle much like a Kaguya uses their bone. Allowing the user to manipulate the speed of their blood volume growth as well as the location of distribution allowing for great versatility in combat or other necessities. This allows them to create weapons of blood that can either protrude from any part of the body, or pulled out and used like hand held weapons. The user is also able to create armor of dense blood underneath or on top of their skin. They can even fire portions of their blood as long-ranged projectiles. These actions need to be done on command and cannot be activated subconsciously.

Any amount of blood that they remove from the body immediately regenerates, open wounds are also immediately clotted and begin to heal naturally if able to. Users can increase the density of the created blood, making them stronger than steel. This not only makes the created weapons very powerful, but also makes their bodies to be potentially indestructible; blood that hardens can withstand even a chakra-infused blade, which is usually enough to cut through anything. A special note of this ability is the user is also able to infuse their own elements of chakra into their jutsu and create jutsu they may call their own to pass down to those of familiar elements.

Due to their bloodline they gain a dojutsu that is an innate ability of theirs. This dojutsu is the cause of having their eyes turn crimson but in turn enhance their vision prowess in seeing objects twice as far as the normal eyes may see. They are more acceptable to seeing in the dark than in the light and are able to upkeep certain high speeds the current user is at. Stealing the eyes of a Setsuna clan member will not yield the person abilities from the clan or better their vision.

*All Jutsu created by this ability are naturally weak against Lightning (Raiton) unless otherwise specified.*

Derived Jutsu:

• None at the moment.

Users:

• Shuei Setsuna

Last edited by Shuei Setsuna on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Shuei Setsuna
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ketsueki Ability

Post by Go-go on Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:57 pm

A) Weaknesses. I detect none. Please add some.

B) Please note that certain aspects of this ability will not be innately carried. This covers hardening of the blood for armor and other such abilities.

C) In some ways I picture this being used much like the Kaguya clan's ability. I don't have a lot of issues with it. But the admin might.

D. Please address the above points.

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuei Setsuna on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:09 pm

Edited my long lost love.

Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Go-go on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:11 pm