This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

Tracking the Yuzuwari [C-Rank Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tracking the Yuzuwari [C-Rank Mission]

Post by Kazumi on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Starting his missions at the highest tower of Kirigakure, Kazumi gazed through the mist, albeit difficult to see. He maneuvered his right hand to enter into his right flak pocket on his chest. He removed the mission scroll; taking another gander at it to decide his next course of action before returning the scroll to his pocket. He knelt over the top of the cylindrical building, which had many small windows plotted about it. He made sure the greenery wouldn’t disturb his line of sight; as he tried to remember any defining features of the man which attacked him. He was covered entirely, and only his blue eyes were apparent. The amount of shinobi with blue eyes was a stark realization. However he remembered the information that Kirigakure’s Hunter-nin had given him prior to receiving the mission. He ended up meeting with them about the corpse that he sent to the afterlife after an apparent attack on his clan’s character.

The Yuzuwari clan was a smaller clan without as much infamy as the Kaguya. The defining characteristic of the clan seemed to be the garb which they used to cover their entire heads. The hunter-nin was capable of designating that characteristic because no other clan in Kirigakure wore such garments. Plus Kazumi was able to remember that distinctly about him. They also wore their headbands on their shoulder’s rather than their heads. Peering over the ledge he was able to spot some shinobi who fit this exact description. The Mizukage ensured that they would be kept in the dark; the fact that they were now being investigated was kept a closely guarded secret. The Kaguya clan was already aware that something like this might take place. Other clan’s would be jealous of their return because their ancestors fought and died when the Kaguya clan attacked back then. There was likely to be discontent amongst some the village’s clans at the return of the Kaguya.

This would serve to boost the Kaguya clan’s loyalty to the Mizukage, and the new regime. Some still wished the village was the blood mist. Kazumi thought them to be barbarians. No one should want the village to revert to such a state. There were many members which left the village, including the seven swordsmen of the mist. There were no longer any members left, and the swords were still out in the world up for the picking.

Regarding the matter at hand Kazumi quickly formed hand seals; remembering the details of the shinobi he slaughtered, he used the academy transformation technique to transform into him. His usage of the technique was flawless, and he took on the exact appearance of the shinobi, even remembering the way he spoke. He scaled the building with his chakra, using a tiger seal as he walked down the building. His chakra was adhering him toward the building until he reached its base. He approached the group under his disguise. Without him having to speak a single word the group of three immediately welcomed him. “Mitomi, you’re back! Did you get that thing done?”

Kazumi thinking quickly spoke, “Yea that little peon was no match for me. He surprised me, but I took him out.”

“Good, your mission is complete then. We’ve been trying to get rid of that little shit forever,” Kazumi was annoyed on the inside, but he knew he needed to keep up his disguise. “Let’s go somewhere where we can talk Mitomi.”

“Alright,”
Kazumi replied.
Kazumi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tracking the Yuzuwari [C-Rank Mission]

Post by Kazumi on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:10 am

Following along with the group, Kazumi tried to remain kosher under his disguise; as he didn’t want to attract any unnecessary attention, but he had to keep a sense of normalcy about his being. For the most part, he wanted the three of them to do the most talking, so he could pick out bits of information as they spoke to enhance his cover. They seemed to be completely fooled into thinking Kazumi was their lost clan mate. In fact, the person known as Mitomi was now deceased. As they continued with their small talk Kazumi noted the names of each one in the group. They were named Raza, Kiso, and Tyko Yuzuwari. After having gained this insight, Kazumi disguised as Mitomi, found their way back to the Yuzuwari clan’s hideout. Their hideout was located at a small den on the outskirts of the village. Kazumi simply followed their lead, and waited for them to say something about how quiet Mitomi was being. Based on their reactions this guy was always the quiet type because they didn’t show any sign that something was out of the ordinary with him. They all seemed to hate the Kaguya clan, and it became more apparent as they sat around a round table with their parents sitting at either end. The father spoke from the far end of the table, almost hiding in the shadows. This made Kazumi a bit nervous but luckily for him none of these were high level ninja. Their parents were just Chunin, and thus Kazumi’s flawless disguise allowed him to fit right in without alerting them.

The father spoke, “So Mitomi did you execute your part of the plan?”

“Yes sir,” Kazumi spoke. He knew this was the father based on the how often the other brothers and sisters spoke about him. They even called him father in his presence. Kazumi was shocked how nonchalant these people were, and there only seemed to be a handful of them in the clan. “Good Mitomi, I knew you had it in you. Our mission is to defame that god forsaken Kaguya clan. I didn’t tell you this before but; I sent you on that mission for a reason. Our ancestors once fought against them, and they seem to think bygones will just be bygones. With that little shit Kazumi gone they’ll never know what hit them!”

“Why didn’t you kill him yourself father?” Kazumi replied. “It’s far too dangerous for the mastermind to go out on the attack. Our mission isn’t finished,” he laid out a document on the table, “this is our mission.” Kazumi hoisted up the piece of paper, and quickly crafted a reason for him to keep it. “Since I completed my mission, don’t you think I should hold on to this father?”

“Go ahead Mitomi, you’ve earned it.”
Kazumi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi on Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:49 am

After accepting the document, Kazumi under his disguise rose from the table, “I’m gonna head out guys. Catch you all later.”

He easily slipped from the table following a nod from the rest of the members seated inside the cavern. Receiving the document was indeed his signal to take his leave as he began to feel a bit awkward at how easy it was to fool them. But he knew he had made it out avoiding suspicion. Forming a hand sign as he left the entrance to the Yuzuwari’s hideout; he created a shadow clone having his transformed appearance. The task of the shadow clone would be to observe the hideout so he could keep multiple tabs on those entering and exiting. He knew Mitomi’s siblings wouldn’t be far behind, and he would use the shadow clone of himself transformed to keep better track of them from another vantage point. Finding a tall ledge with a vantage point that targeted the exit of the place Kazumi moved his actual body. Using his chakra to adhere toward the ridge he scaled it upwards until he felt comfortable. Using another transformation via a single hand sign he became part of the ridge himself. His shadow clone did so likewise but as a bush just outside the cavern.

He waited until a member of the Yuzuwari exited the den, and he would follow them keeping his distance; and this time under a new disguise. He transformed himself into an average looking shinobi as he tracked behind Raza Yuzuwari. The other’s never seemed to leave their hideout so Kazumi wanted to see what he was up to. He left his shadow clone back where it was as his actual body continued to track this member’s movements. From Kazumi’s transformed eyes Raza seemed rather docile. What he was doing was nothing out of the ordinary for a Kirigakure shinobi. He simply ventured from place to place until he ended up at the library. He was likely trying to verify that Mitomi had fulfilled his part of the mission. Kazumi didn’t have time to view the document he just studied this shinobi’s movements. Once Raza was in the library Kazumi felt it prudent to change his disguise before he entered. This time he took on the appearance of a school teacher. Inside it seemed Raza didn’t have a specific purpose. He just meandered around as though he was searching for something. That something was tracking him at this moment.
Kazumi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi on Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:31 am

Time meandered forward and Kazumi was beginning to drift off as a grabbed a book from the shelf. He was still secretly watching his target without flaw as he seemed to search the library up and down. Kazumi knew that he was looking for him because this was his favorite spot, and unknowingly to Raza he was actually in this place. Kazumi closed the book whilst still under his disguise as Raza headed towards the exit of the building. Kazumi would do another transformation before following him outside the building. He ensured that the document was carefully tucked away in his Kirigakure flak jacket. He managed to place his right arm into his pocket just to ensure that it was tucked away safe and sound. Then he proceeded toward the exit under his new guise.

He soon exited the building making sure his target was still within his sight. His shadow clone had done the same leaving his perch outside the cave and meandering as a normal citizen amongst the ground of Kirigakure folk. His real body followed Raza as he moved back toward the den from which he came. Kazumi transformed back into Mitomi but he would not enter the cave. Instead he intercepted him as Mitomi before he reached the cave. “Hey Raza what ya up to?”

“Oh nothing, just making sure that Kaguya is actually dead. I didn’t see him at the library so I was going to confirm that with Dad.”

“Oh well I guess I’m gonna go find me something to eat,” Kazumi disguised as the Shinobi Mitomi took off in the opposite direction. His shadow clone had made it back in enough time to transform into the bush. He watched as Raza entered the den, revealing his disguise, he followed behind the shinobi Raza silently as to not attract any attention. He transformed again into an ornament; disguising himself as some of the decoration inside the den. Since it was a shadow and not the real Kazumi, he mitigated the risk if he were ever found out. But apparently these people were truly idiots.
Kazumi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazumi on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:16 am

Kazumi’s clone was keen on listening in on any other information the Yuzuwari had to reveal, but things seemed to simmer down a bit. It appeared as though everything was in writing and the document was the key to their whole plan. Without it they seemed to be lost. The Yuzuwari’s confidence that the Mitomi could kill the Kaguya was superficial at best. It must have amazed them to think he could kill such an opponent. The fact that they had Raza go out to confirm only made things that much better.

On the cliff outside where Kazumi had the greatest vantage point it was getting late. They sky had darkened and the mists were settling stagnant. He would conclude his mission; the shadow clone bursting into white smoke as the Yuzuwari slept in their den. His mission was accomplished, and there was nothing left for the Kaguya to do but to collect his reward.

The information returned by his clone granted him nothing new. It was just a precaution, and a way to syphon more intelligence. He tracked the Yuzuwari all throughout the day; unravelling their silly little plan against the Kaguya. He would return the document to the Kirigakure hunter-nin and allow them to handle the situation from there forward. He even notified the Mizukage of the accomplishment of his mission. Now he would have free time to do whatever he wanted.

[Mission Complete: WC 2031]
Kazumi
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top