NR Staff
Affiliation

Bleach Story Role-PlayThe Hammel Institute HXHRPGRES

Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Application

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:56 am

Staff Application

Overview: This is the staff application for those who wish to join the site staff, and progress the site as a whole. Being unable to answer any of these questions will not automatically disqualify you for the position. Administrative positions will be filled first, followed by moderation positions. Post your application in this thread, and it will be reviewed to see if you qualify.

How old are you?

What past experience do you have moderating, admin(ing), or running a forum site?

How active are you?

What can you bring to the site that would make you a good staff member?

How long have you been RPing, and how much could you help others on the site?

How knowledgeable are you on things pertaining to the Naruto Universe?

Give an example of a time where you’ve had to resolve an issue between two members of a forum.

Do you have any Graphic Design ability? If so give an example of your work.

Do you have any experience with HTML, or CSS?

What position are you applying for? (Applications, Currency, Regulation, Balancing, or OOC Maintenance?) Click here to see our staff system.

Code:
[u]
[b]How old are you?[/b][/u]
[hr]
[u][b]What past experience do you have moderating, admin(ing), or running a forum site?[/b][/u]
[hr]
[u][b]How active are you?[/b][/u]
[hr]
[u][b]What can you bring to the site that would make you a good staff member?[/b][/u]
[hr]
[u][b]How long have you been RPing, and how much could you help others on the site?[/b][/u]
[hr]
[u][b]How knowledgeable are you on things pertaining to the Naruto Universe?[/b][/u]
[hr]
[u][b]Give an example of a time where you’ve had to resolve an issue between two members of a forum.[/b][/u]
[hr]
[u][b]Do you have any Graphic Design ability? If so give an example of your work.[/b][/u]
[hr]
[u][b]Do you have any experience with HTML, or CSS?[/b][/u]
[hr]
[u][b]What position are you applying for? (Applications, Currency, Regulation, Balancing, or OOC Maintenance?)
[/b][/u]
[hr]

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://narutocataclysm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Staff Application

Post by Hyuuga Haou on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:07 pm

How old are you?

25!

What past experience do you have moderating, admin(ing), or running a forum site?
I've admin'd my very own Teen Titans site before. But that was long ago and was also my first attempt at managing a site. So, suffice to say it didn't last very long...

How active are you?
I am on multiple roleplay sites but I try to keep an equal amount of focus on each and everyone. Since I'm cutting down on some of other rps since they are bogging me down- I will have a lot more time to focus on this one site more than the other few I'll be on as well. So to sum it up- I'll be on practically everyday- but I won't be on 24/7.

In my opinion I'm not that good at moderating members. I'm not a leader type, but a follower. But I do try my best with what I can do. I am friendly and open to everyone but am not against telling members when it's time to quit some antics. However due to my low self esteem I rather not have to moderate members and instead am better at behind the scenes work. Example, being fixing typoes, rewording sentences, and such things. I'm better at having a minor position with basically no power, so just making the site look neat and tidy would be my preferred job.

I've been roleplaying since 2006 so about 8 years. As for helping people- I'm not that confident that I can sadly, but I'm willing to try my best!

How knowledgeable are you on things pertaining to the Naruto Universe?

I know the majority of the original Naruto series, pre Shippuden. But anywhere beyond the beginning of Part 2 I'm sketchy on at best. I really jumped around the manga quite a bit during it run. So there is a lot of things I'm uneducated on.

Give an example of a time where you’ve had to resolve an issue between two members of a forum.
None, sadly.

Do you have any Graphic Design ability? If so give an example of your work.
I don't even own Photoshop let alone know how to use it xD

Do you have any experience with HTML, or CSS?

No.
What position are you applying for? (Applications, Currency, Regulation, Balancing, or OOC Maintenance?)

OOC Maintenance is possible!

Hyuuga Haou

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by O.G. Role Play on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:08 am

How old are you?23

What past experience do you have moderating, admin(ing), or running a forum site?I have done coding of staff widgets and welcome board for naruto nexus and THNRPG. I also ran and coded Six Paths of Destiny. I was a mod on naruto lost dimensions. A admin on naruto the last borns, and a mod on naruto r and many other naruto sites.

How active are you?Very active through out the day.

What can you bring to the site that would make you a good staff member?Leadership, ideas,and many other aspects.

How long have you been RPing, and how much could you help others on the site?5 to 7 years. I lost count lol.

How knowledgeable are you on things pertaining to the Naruto Universe?I saw all eps and read all mangas so very.

Give an example of a time where you’ve had to resolve an issue between two members of a forum.I had a member still a clan from another person on another site. I resolved the manner between the owner of the clan and her by hearing both sides and the evidence , and then had her apologize.

Do you have any Graphic Design ability? If so give an example of your work. I have others I can upload.

Do you have any experience with HTML, or CSS?Both HTML and CSS, also Java. On most of the time I am learning and utilizing both CSS and HTML

What position are you applying for?  OOC Maintenance and Applications.

O.G. Role Play

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masaaki on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:47 am

How old are you?

What past experience do you have moderating, admin(ing), or running a forum site? I have ran two a Naruto Forum on a Large multiple forum based site and Resident Evil RP

How active are you? Everyday at least 2 hours a day.

What can you bring to the site that would make you a good staff member? I am very very knowledge about the Naruto verse and balancing and creating events, jutsu and item prizes that will keep people coming back for more. Being apart of the staff I believe people forget that you have to actually keep people interesting in wanting to comtinue and engage them or it becomes Fan Fiction and people leave.

How long have you been RPing, and how much could you help others on the site? 5 years now and I would be the go to guy for Jutsu and Items hands down.

How knowledgeable are you on things pertaining to the Naruto Universe?Probably the most knowledgable one here

Give an example of a time where you’ve had to resolve an issue between two members of a forum. Well it was between to of my old mods on my naruto forum when one of my mods did something really stupid and allowed someone to have stupidly OP weapons and jutsu without looking them over and my other mod calling them out on it. I had to make a decision and have Jounin and Higher ranked character need a 2 mod approval from then on nipping the probelm in the bud.

Do you have any Graphic Design ability? If so give an example of your work. No

Do you have any experience with HTML, or CSS? No

What position are you applying for? Applications, Balancing, and Events Mod

Masaaki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bardo Rebellion on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:31 am

How old are you?

What past experience do you have moderating, admin(ing), or running a forum site? I have worked on sites with Kuro, Go-go and other than that I have helped on nearly every role play site that I have joined at one point or another as moderator or admin. Now that I stated that I can't technically list or recall every site I have worked on and or helped out but I have about a years worth of experience as staff.

How active are you? I am pretty active, however, this is mostly during the night as I work and also tend to go out on social adventures more often lately than in the past.

What can you bring to the site that would make you a good staff member? I have a cool mellow attitude when handling situations with members and try and be understanding from both sides of the spectrum when dealing with an issue. However, I also know as a staff member when to put my foot down and cut the friendship train at the door to handle business and not treat members biased based on my personal opinion of them whatever it may be.

How long have you been RPing, and how much could you help others on the site? I think I have been role playing for about two years now? or somewhere around there and I feel I could help some members grow in certain aspects if they would take the time and actually work with me on them. Of course only if they asked otherwise most of the time they don't see a problem and will only battle you through the whole process.

How knowledgeable are you on things pertaining to the Naruto Universe? I view myself as rather knowledgeable about the naruto universe and wouldn't mind being tested on such to show just how much knowledge I actually do have for you to better place me to help the site as well.

Give an example of a time where you’ve had to resolve an issue between two members of a forum. Me and Kuro were debating on the chat the other day about sharingan related activities and the such and we both handled it maturely while still having a conversation without someone just storming off like a small child if that counts. Otherwise I can't really recall the last time I had to resolve a debate personally.

Do you have any Graphic Design ability? If so give an example of your work. N/a

Do you have any experience with HTML, or CSS? N/a

What position are you applying for? (Applications, Currency, Regulation, Balancing, or OOC Maintenance?)
I would like to do balancing and or regulations as I feel that is where I am most comfortable and I can just tell people straight up when they are trying to pull some overpowered or loop hole bs that needs to just get the fuck outta here haha

Bardo Rebellion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleho Casal on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:05 pm

How old are you?
Am 16

What past experience do you have moderating, admin(ing), or running a forum site?All sorts of experience; mainly on sites that have died

How active are you? If I get my shit toegther, I'll be on every single day, five to six hours at minimum often.

How knowledgeable are you on things pertaining to the Naruto Universe? Seriously knowledgeable, and if not known, I can learn.

Give an example of a time where you’ve had to resolve an issue between two members of a forum. I don't have any screen-shotted, but I have people who can attest.

Do you have any Graphic Design ability? If so give an example of your work. I do, but I don't actually have the software on any computers.

Do you have any experience with HTML, or CSS? N/A

What position are you applying for?
Applications; to at least assist in them.

Aleho Casal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top